PDA

View Full Version : AVB's mistakes won't live on

fmadmin
21-01-2014, 09:11 PM
Surely we are not going back to buying old players as a desperate measure? - view external link (www.tottenhamhotspur-mad.co.uk/feat/ed11/avbs_mistakes_wont_live_on_822087/index.shtml)

dogara
22-01-2014, 02:13 AM
Berbatoss would be an asset, if sitting in a corner and sulking is what we are looking for.
Let's not forget the circumstances of his manure departure.

DEVONSPUR
22-01-2014, 02:46 PM
We do not need this lazy, arrogant, to55er back at our great club as it would send out all the wrong messages!

I was unfortunate to see his last game for us at Middlesboro' where I took my 12 yr old son for his 1st game.

Berbatov sat on the bench sulking until Ramos (remember him?:( ) brought him on just after half time when we were 1 down.

He proceed to stand around the centre circle for most of the rest of the game fiddling with his head band, posing!

We lost 2 - 1 with Modric getting kicked every time he went near the ball and the atmosphere inside the ground was venomous as we couldn't get tickets for the away end!

Needless to say my son stuck to watching rugby league after that experience and I couldn't really blame him!

Let him rot where he is and, anyway he is a heavy smoker now which is affecting his stamina, never his strong suit!
>:(