PDA

View Full Version : Fickle aint the word

davee59
21-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Tonight's official attendance is 14,390. Sparse, but understandable.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

stevo1272
21-01-2014, 10:18 PM
And your point is ?

DEVONSPUR
21-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Try reading the title of the thread!!!

Genius!!
XD XD XD

hammerwell06
21-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Look on the bright side of it Davee, ' it's another stat that you can all use to make yourself look a even bigger club '.

You use the word "Fickle " , but I wonder just how many of our fans leave the forum because of the result & p! $$ takin that will happen over the next few months !

Now , we really would be Fickle if we ended up doing that wouldn't we ?

"O , hold on a minute" you squirts have already done that & somehow that makes you have "Classy Fans " . XD XD XD

davee59
22-01-2014, 08:57 AM
And your point is ?

No points, it was a Cup game!!!!!!

DEVONSPUR
22-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Look on the bright side of it Davee, ' it's another stat that you can all use to make yourself look a even bigger club '.

You use the word "Fickle " , but I wonder just how many of our fans leave the forum because of the result & p! $$ takin that will happen over the next few months !

Now , we really would be Fickle if we ended up doing that wouldn't we ?

"O , hold on a minute" you squirts have already done that & somehow that makes you have "Classy Fans " . XD XD XD

I was going to comment that you should have used your "kids for a quid" strategy until I read in the papers that you actually did and still couldn't manage 15k for a semi final!!!

Now that is classy!!
>;)

I hope you refunded those poor children their money back and have offered them counselling for the trauma experienced!!

XD XD XD

danegee
22-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Well, I have seen many posts about how Spurs fans are fickle and Spam's are loyal, steadfast supporters who turn up week in week out despite not winning.
Yet, in a semi final home leg less than 15,000 of the loyal, steadfast spammers where there to encourage their team to a respectable display?
F-uck me, you could have heard a pin drop.
Yeah, you were not going to win, but come on.

hammerwell06
22-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Well, I have seen many posts about how Spurs fans are fickle and Spam's are loyal, steadfast supporters who turn up week in week out despite not winning.
Yet, in a semi final home leg less than 15,000 of the loyal, steadfast spammers where there to encourage their team to a respectable display?
F-uck me, you could have heard a pin drop.
Yeah, you were not going to win, but come on.

I agree it does look bad for the fans & the club .

THB with you though , I think it's more of a case that the Fans are trying to make a point to the board .

I will be the first to admit that 'We are the laughing stock of all divisions at the moment ' .

Being honest , would you really pay to watch the dross we have to put up with week in week out ?

I find it funny how you all take the pi$$ out of the club, but some of you start getting personal & throwing insults at other board members.

Now , when we lose all these games , "it's no fault of the

DEVONSPUR
22-01-2014, 06:48 PM
No most of us stayed to the bitter end, including me as it was close but fair enough I saw the 0 - 3 debacle in a bar in Turkey and yes the ground did empty quite quickly, almost as quick at OT when we won there!!

I have paid to watch similar dross at our place!!

You forget the days we had under George "Gooner" Graham, Christian "look at my tube ticket" Gross and going back even further, Terry "im going to take you down" Neil, Jacques "WTF" Santini, David "where's the red light" Pleat in his 2nd spell and Heurelmo "La liga" Ramos!!!

I'm sure there are a few more and yes I did whinge regularly but I still went, spent good money and supported my club!!

Its what you do if you are a true supporter no matter what happens on the pitch as you hope it will get better and if you've got enough class it usually does!!!
;D