PDA

View Full Version : Chatsworth at Wembley

redsarequeer
21-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Bet you divs are really unhappy...

my dole money is having to stretch to so much these days...don't know how I'm going to manage.

Chatsworth til I die.

Petingo
22-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Not at all, Queer.

We are all Chatsworthians now...leastways just as long as Dithering Dave is stinking out OT.

I hope y'all rip them a new one at Wembley...and Moyes can moan about "bringing a knife to a ginfight".

Now...how you keeping?

Still cruising Canal Street of a Friday night?

Everton_Freak
22-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Yes, I'm sure you lot will bring the usual air of sophistication: i.e - Lots of public images of fat sky blue wearing blokes jumping up and down against each others arses (Only if you're winning) to the capital for your day out from the special wards.

Good job you're not playing Wigan in the final isn't it? Still laughing at that one.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

As for your personal JSA/Constant cashflow problem. I'm confident you'll find a way to pay to go see your team play away for once.

Parasitic germs have survived and travelled far and wide since the Big Bang. And not the one I gave your Mam 9 months before you popped your ugly mutant head out either.

Oh, how's the £15M wonderkid Jack "Bandage Boy" Rodwell playing lately?

XD XD XD

Once a Tramp Always a Tramp

premiershipflops2011
23-01-2014, 12:58 PM
I'm sure Evertonians would love to be going to Wembley in March for the League Cup final.

Oh wait...

Evertonians are embarrassed at the mere thought of success aren't they.

"We don't care about trophies,we don't care who wins trophies. Everton aren't we" is what they always say.

Everton_Freak
23-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Truth is though Chatsworth should have been to a LOT more cup finals in their footballing calender than they have with the amount they've spent since their Arab sugar daddies put their sticky wickets into the Sweaty Nad Arena.

Hardly setting the footballing world on fire are they? Let's not forget the multi-million tagged team beaten by your good neighbours Wigan lead by Martinez last year for the whole watching masses to see after they said they were going to "Slaughter them senseless". XD

Relax Two-Team Johnny...No need to go bursting your piss-sack again as you usually do here. I don't mean little Preston here (who are themselves irrelevant beyond measure).

XD XD XD XD XD XD

Instead of infecting the good lads here with more of your horse****...Why don't you go and add some more strange internet men to your Facebook...

Dirty little brown nose wool.

redsarequeer
25-01-2014, 12:41 PM
diddums

LOSERSSSSSS

premiershipflops2011
25-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Expect a reply from Freak when he gets home, with company, fresh from Garlands.

redsarequeer
26-01-2014, 12:56 PM
they beat Stevenage so probably still celebrating a big win...for them.