PDA

View Full Version : It's A Long Trip From Crewe To Wimbledon

Timon
21-01-2014, 10:47 PM
…..on a wet Tues night after you've had your bottie smacked. Thanks for the 3 points Franchise. :)

RenegadeDS
22-01-2014, 01:14 AM
If we stay up it's a trip they'll be making again next season. Trying to spunk their load on getting to the Championship but bottling a cold Tuesday night in Cheshire. I can't imagine the owners of that plastic paradise in the concrete hellhole of MK will be happy with another season in the doldrums of English football.

We'll all be better off when they fold. Not that anyone in Milton Keynes would notice.

RenegadeDS
22-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Interesting, I see my post has sparked discussion on the MK Dons board. Most of them commenting about our attendances at home and the "wouldn't notice" section of my last post.

I guess that about sums them up. I don't dislike MK Dons because they've got a crap following. My post was more of a comment about how your owners will be completely dissatisfied by the failure of your football team in relation to their expectations.

Not that it's even slightly important at this level, but my post wasn't even a question of attendance.

It was more so a question of the owners sitting there with a 30,000 seater stadium in a city with a populous of 250,000 that remain, as they always were, largely apathetic to a football club in their midst whilst they are at this level of football. The owners will be desperate to get into the Championship and beyond to balance the books (the players/staff on MK's books don't get paid peanuts, never mind the purchase/construction and running of a plastic behemot

Timon
22-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Which board do they use?

AlexLeicester
22-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Which board do they use?

Link below - view external link (http://www.concreteroundabout.co.uk/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=4)

Timon
22-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Thanks, don't think you need to put a maggot on the hook to reel them lot in XD XD