PDA

View Full Version : Tazzcompe matchday 2 and tabke

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 09:36 AM
**** me, these results took some finding.
******* 3rd tier compes or tinpot cups in obscure countries. Like Wales.

EDIT: Total correct scores for the week in brackets.

21 Jan

Leg 1
Me = 1 correct (3)
Deez = 2 correct (4)
Griff = 2 correct (4)

Leg 2
Me = 0 correct (1)
Deez = 0 correct (0)
Griff = 0 correct (0)

And is the ****ing points system straightforrad? Is it *******s.
But I'll of a stab.

Deez 28
Me 27
Griff 12

deezel
22-01-2014, 10:05 AM
And is the ****ing points system straightforrad?

looks ok to me!

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 10:20 AM
I do of one queery.

What is the 'duplication of scores' rule?

Taz?

tazzydjr
22-01-2014, 10:28 AM
I do of one queery.

What is the 'duplication of scores' rule?

Taz?

its if what Judd did to tapped with the scores if it were to happen again there would be points deductions issued and I'm also keeping track of who gonna take the cup as there seems to be no sign of Judd for the Derby Day Semi-Final

tazzydjr
22-01-2014, 10:37 AM

21 Jan

Leg 1
Me = 1 correct (3)
Deez = 2 correct (4)
Griff = 2 correct (4)

Leg 2
Me = 0 correct (1)
Deez = 0 correct (0)
Griff = 0 correct (0)

But I'll of a stab.

Deez 28
Me 27
Griff 12

Points system is easy enough considering Deez and Griff are all homes for results

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 10:39 AM
So, that's copying an opponent's scores is it?

Similar to what griff's done to deez.
(40 out of 42 results/scores the same)(12 legs identical)

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 10:42 AM

21 Jan

Leg 1
Me = 1 correct (3)
Deez = 2 correct (4)
Griff = 2 correct (4)

Leg 2
Me = 0 correct (1)
Deez = 0 correct (0)
Griff = 0 correct (0)

But I'll of a stab.

Deez 28
Me 27
Griff 12

Points system is easy enough considering Deez and Griff are all homes for results[/quote]

No YOUR points system does potentially get a bit skewed as the week progresses taz. Of you forgotten your own points matrix. The points per correct results/scorelines ratio changes as more correct results/scorelines accumulate.

;D

Floppy_funbags
22-01-2014, 10:54 AM
I'm glad you're following this Ridders.

tazzydjr
22-01-2014, 10:57 AM
So, that's copying an opponent's scores is it?

Similar to what griff's done to deez.
(40 out of 42 results/scores the same)(12 legs identical)

Griff would have an 16 Points deduction as matches from match day 1 don't count for him what kicked off that day before 7.23PM when his entry were submitted

Rules are Rules

its only fair as Deezel submitted his first

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 11:01 AM
So as well as NOT having the 16 points bonus (a la me and deez), griff gets 16 points deducted? Seems harsh.

Can't see anything in the rules re 16 point deduction for submissions that come in after an opponent's.

Seems others were right about you tazzylad - you do make it up as you go along. Not great GamesMastery tbf.

tazzydjr
22-01-2014, 11:03 AM
So as well as NOT having the 16 points bonus (a la me and deez), griff gets 16 points deducted? Seems harsh.

Can't see anything in the rules re 16 point deduction for submissions that come in after an opponent's.

Seems others were right about you tazzylad - you do make it up as you go along. Not great GamesMastery tbf.

Duplication of scores rule does apply

tapped
22-01-2014, 11:09 AM
**** em all Tazzy .
Ah thinks yer doing a grand job !

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 11:09 AM
To be clear then taz - simple question - why should griff be deducted 16 points?

tazzydjr
22-01-2014, 11:20 AM
To be clear then taz - simple question - why should griff be deducted 16 points?

For duplicating 16 out of 19 scores out of 21 fixtures in total which is in maths terms 1 point taken away from each of the score fixtures

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 11:35 AM
WRONG taz.

griff has only duplicated two scores.

The original semi-final was ME v GRIFF.
I submitted my scores before griff (hence my 16 point bonus).
griff submitted his, after a fashion, at 17.44 on Monday stating "all HOME, all 2-1, bonus = 84".
griff's 2-1s only duplicated 2 (two) off of his opponent's scores (mine).

So only a two (2) point deduction using your rule.

kel_
22-01-2014, 11:38 AM
Why does griff even lose points for daring to predict the same score as someone else?

Do ladbrokes only allow one person in the world ever to bet 0-0 on a particular game?

griff
22-01-2014, 11:39 AM
**** this tazzy I'm out. Youse is ofing a ****ing laugh with yer ****ing mental rules which youse is making up as you ****ing go along. How can you avoid ****ing duplication of occasional ****ing entrances in a ****ing predictocomp which I of only entered to test a scientific ****ing theory you ****ing ****er?

You useless ****ing moron.

tazzydjr
22-01-2014, 11:40 AM
WRONG taz.

griff has only duplicated two scores.

I submitted my scores before griff (hence my 16 point bonus).
griff submitted his, after a fashion, at 17.44 on Monday stating "all HOME, all 2-1, bonus = 84".
griff's 2-1s only duplicated 2 (two) off of his opponent's scores (mine).

So only a two (2) point deduction using your rule.

though you 3 agreed to change this into the final which means everything changes if were sticking to the Semi-Final then the duplication of 2 scores results in 2 points deduction

So which is it Ridders we sticking to original Semi-Final or this what you 3 agreed?

tazzydjr
22-01-2014, 11:43 AM
**** this tazzy I'm out. Youse is ofing a ****ing laugh with yer ****ing mental rules which youse is making up as you ****ing go along. How can you avoid ****ing duplication of occasional ****ing entrances in a ****ing predictocomp which I of only entered to test a scientific ****ing theory you ****ing ****er?

Griff sorry about the confusion but last time i checked you were only getting a non noticeable points deduction (2) just this fantasy table whats been made up by ridders makes you more of a criminal

deezel
22-01-2014, 11:43 AM

if griff goes...i go

#solidarnosc

tazzydjr
22-01-2014, 11:45 AM

if griff goes...i go

#solidarnosc[/quote]

nobody's going nowhere >:(

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Woooah Taz ****ing woooah.

If we ARE using the duplication rule it should only apply to the original semi-final fixtures.

When the entrances were entranced the players involved weren't to know that judd wouldn't enter.

Offing then been reduced to a 3-way finale, I think there shouldn't actually be any points deductions at all.

I was merely seeking clarification of your rules, that's all.

I don't think griff should be deducted owt for the two scores that are the same as mine.

:D :D :D

However, offing submitted his predictions AFTER the first game had kicked-off on matchday 1 - he may of fallen foul off of summat. But I'm not party to which game that was tbf. If it were the Senegalese one then I doubt very much he had inkling as to how things were going in that ****er.
And he scored nowt from it anyway.

If it were one of the Leg 1 games from which he scored points, then that may need reviewing.

kel_
22-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Hello?

Floppy_funbags
22-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Bit slack in the Tudor Rose empire Ridders?

griff, calm down, it's a 'non-noticeable points deduction' so you won't, erm... notice it.

griff
22-01-2014, 12:12 PM

Griff sorry about the confusion but last time i checked you were only getting a non noticeable points deduction (2) just this fantasy table whats been made up by ridders makes you more of a criminal[/quote]

What do ****ing mean MORE off of a criminal, you ****. I were never a criminal in the fust spot.

Listen very carefully you septic abortion...

The GIANT is out.

tazzydjr
22-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Woooah Taz ****ing woooah.

If we ARE using the duplication rule it should only apply to the original semi-final fixtures.

When the entrances were entranced the players involved weren't to know that judd wouldn't enter.

Offing then been reduced to a 3-way finale, I think there shouldn't actually be any points deductions at all.

I don't think griff should be deducted owt for the two scores that are the same as mine.

However, offing submitted his predictions AFTER the first game had kicked-off on matchday 1 - he may of fallen foul off of summat. But I'm not party to which game that was tbf. If it were the Senegalese one then I doubt very much he had inkling as to how things were going in that ****er.

If it were one of the Leg 1 games from which he scored points, then that may need reviewing.

tazzydjr
22-01-2014, 12:14 PM

griff, calm down, it's a 'non-noticeable points deduction' so you won't, erm... notice it.

well said kenny is right for once Griff

kel_
22-01-2014, 12:21 PM
I'll of griff's place even though you are CLEARLY ignoring my ladbrokes post.

Am I back in?

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 12:25 PM
[quote="tazzydjr"]Woooah Taz ****ing woooah.

If it were one of the Leg 1 games from which he scored

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 12:27 PM

Arfs. Actually, no. The rigours of compe have coincided with a busy time on the work frontage. Which makes the whole thing even more enjoyable.

BF Kings Head Thurs/Fri btw.

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Why the **** was I gonna wait for that geet bell-end - if you want a job doing ect...

Both the Morocco v Uganda (leg 1), and the Berlin v Bucharest (leg 2) games were 17:00 hrs GMT kick-off ofs.

We all scored the same from both off of those games (2 points leg 1; nowt leg 2) so I say the tabke at the top off of this fred stands.

Tazzy - It's all sorted now, no need to stick your beak in anymore. Cheers.

Floppy_funbags
22-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Friday sounds good as long as I of recovered from this minor bout of sniffles.

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Decent list. I'm going down on Thurs for a recce, then give it full justice Friday.

Deez - beer on from a Wirral brewery - Peerless Brewery. Heard of 'em? Tried owt?

tazzydjr
22-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Why the **** was I gonna wait for that geet bell-end - if you want a job doing ect...

Both the Morocco v Uganda (leg 1), and the Berlin v Bucharest (leg 2) games were 17:00 hrs GMT kick-off ofs.

We all scored the same from both off of those games (2 points leg 1; nowt leg 2) so I say the tabke at the top off of this fred stands.

Tazzy - It's all sorted now, no need to stick your beak in anymore. Cheers.

That's fair enough but I'm still keeping track off all scores and results at mine end it still seems like you 3 have cast Judd out of the competition there are still days to go yet and anything can happen

John_Ridley
22-01-2014, 03:18 PM
No, fair point you of there tazzylad, fair point.

He'll of a lot off of catching up to do, but should he want in, that's fine.

Surprised his place wasn't offered to others e.g. kel, moorland, Kenny...

juddwin, if you are reading this and want in, hurry up and be mindful of the 'duplication rules'.

moorlad
22-01-2014, 03:39 PM
I SAW JUDD'S ENTRANCE (so to speak) the other day.

I told youse about Tazzy. He just makes up rules as he gans along.

griff
22-01-2014, 03:52 PM
I SAW JUDD'S ENTRANCE (so to speak) the other day.

I told youse about Tazzy. He just makes up rules as he gans along.

Aye moorlad, I've had points nicked off of me for no oblivious reason, and he's accusing ME of bean a criminal.

And he's got the time off of my entrance wrong. What the ****'s that all about?

moorlad
22-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Just out off of interest on the scores duplication rule, what the **** kind off of ****ing stupid ****ing muppet could possible come up with such a ****ing ridiculously ****ing stupid rule. It would of to be a ****ing **** off of the very highest order.

Imagine if you will, working out your entrance, writing down every individual result and score for your important semi final match up, taking your time, studying the form and getting it just the way youse want. Meanwhile Ridders (who, remember, was eliminate in the first round) has just scopped a load off of stuff on there. You transcribe all your written stuff to your computer, not even noticing Ridders has even entered (even though he should be exiled, ofing missed deadlines all over the place). It then turns out a couple off of predictions are the same, so Tazzy wants a points deduction.

*******s. This f[b][/b

moorlad
22-01-2014, 04:09 PM

Was it ****. The original was the winner off of me and Kel against Griff. If youse remember youse were eliminated in the first round after both me and Judders ripped youse new arseholes.

Then Tazzy started making up new rules and scopping me and Kel out, saying we were late 12 HOURS BEFORE THE DEADLINE. Exiling us for daring to try to clarify some off of his more ridiculous rulings, and generally just being a power crazed ****.

In the end he decided to run another quarter final which included all the ****ing worst players in the first round. Off of course Kel and I objected, but all our reasoned arguments fell on death ears. We had very little alternative but to withdraw after our disgraceful treatment at the hands (which should be hung in shame) off of the games master. I have gone a step further and exiled myself from

kel_
22-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Aye and Tazzy lad has caused great confusion and UPSET by scopping people out whenever he fancies just be causes he can. He then confuses people what shouldert even be in it with a scoring system Carol Vorderman would struggle with before ****ing it off of and leaving Ridders to sort it out.

Absolucally staggering.

griff
22-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Aye, what he said.

This is the last thing I needed after giving blood on Monday, and ofing me ears syringed this morning.

I'm not feeling well.

moorlad
22-01-2014, 04:13 PM

if griff goes...i go

#solidarnosc[/quote]

nobody's going nowhere >:([/quote]

Well get a ****ing grip Tazzy, you ****ing little dictator.

moorlad
22-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Aye, what he said.

This is the last thing I needed after giving blood on Monday, and ofing me ears syringed this morning.

I'm not feeling well.

Were youse giving blood in order to get closer to ambulance users?

Floppy_funbags
22-01-2014, 04:23 PM
I divvent like needles.

AT ALL.

kel_
22-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Me either. I get geet sweaty and panicky when I of to of my blood taken.

It's a load off of ****e when they* say it will just feel like a little scratch as it* gans in.

griff
22-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Aye, what he said.

I'm not feeling well.

Were youse giving blood in order to get closer to ambulance users?[/quote]

No. Some off of the nurses are stunning, though with mrsgriff bleeding on the next chair I reckon my chances are limited.

Anyway, it left me weak as a kitting, and you know how badly I was on Saturday with me ears, and all this unjust stuff that he's throwing about suggesting I'm some sort off of criminal is getting on me nerves. I mean, you know me, honest as the day's long with hardly any cheating and he's suggesting I'm some sort off of a wrong 'un. Where's Frank when you need a shoulder to cry on?

griff
22-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Me either. I get geet sweaty and panicky when I of to of my blood taken.

It's a load off of ****e when they* say it will just feel like a little scratch as it* gans in.

Aye, it's geet sore. They keep saying, it's just a little prick and I of to make sure me flies are done up.

moorlad
22-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Aye, what he said.

I'm not feeling well.

Were youse giving blood in order to get closer to ambulance users?[/quote]

No. Some off of the nurses are stunning, though with mrsgriff bleeding on the next chair I reckon my chances are limited.

Anyway, it left me weak as a kitting, and you know how badly I was on Saturday with me ears, and all this unjust stuff that he's throwing about suggesting I'm some sort off of criminal is getting on me nerves. I mean, you know me, honest as the day's long with hardly any cheating and he's suggesting I'm some sort off of a wrong 'un. Where's Frank when you need a shoulder to cry on?[/quote]

Aye youse did gan on about your ****ing ears a bit.

deezel
22-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Deez - beer on from a Wirral brewery - Peerless Brewery. Heard of 'em? Tried owt?

...started a new fred over there>>>>>>>

...or up there^^^^^^^^

...possibly down there vvvvvvvv

Floppy_funbags
22-01-2014, 05:22 PM
I had to of a blood sample taken last week and it's that bit inside your* elbow that I'm particularly funny about. This nurse heeded my plaintive wailing about it though and took it from the back off of me hand, which weren't quite so bad.

Geet big bruise left after it mind.