PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in? please read

saint_martin
22-01-2014, 11:41 AM
It has just come to my attention that the complaints procedure isn't working, you can send a complaint but no one is receiving the emails.

If you can't login or you have any issues you can email me mart702@hotmail.co.uk.

Southerndown
22-01-2014, 11:45 AM
I'd like to complain about Papa taking the p!ss out of my spelling!

saint_martin
22-01-2014, 11:50 AM

I don't have your English teacher's contact details, so you're on your own with this one. >:)

chiswickmart
22-01-2014, 11:54 AM

You just questioned my sobriety on FF with regards to my spelling (even if it was the fault of this stupid site).

Southerndown
22-01-2014, 12:39 PM

You just questioned my sobriety on FF with regards to my spelling[/quote]

I do apologise, it had slipped my mind that you're just thick

Saint Mart, funny you should say that, I'm actually still in touch with one of my old English teachers, she now works with my sister who is also an English teacher :)

Dirtyweasel
22-01-2014, 07:14 PM
It has just come to my attention that the complaints procedure isn't working, you can send a complaint but no one is receiving the emails.

If you can't login or you have any issues you can email me mart702@hotmail.co.uk.

I hope stevo1272 wasn't too emotional when he finally found your shoulder to cry on?

saint_martin
22-01-2014, 07:21 PM
I hope stevo1272 wasn't too emotional when he finally found your shoulder to cry on?

I've not heard from him, I'm more interested in hearing from our members who can't log in.

The complaints button is partially working as grannie is receiving emails, but I don't know if he had one from stevo1972.

Grannie64
22-01-2014, 08:09 PM
not received any except yours today Martin.

Brockley_Jack
22-01-2014, 10:03 PM
not received any except yours today Martin.

Ditto

stevo1272
23-01-2014, 09:36 PM
We'll Saint Martin if the complaints button isn't working then With your permission I will gladly resend my complaint in person to the email address you provided at the top of the thread...have a good evening.

proclaimer
24-01-2014, 08:05 PM
I've not heard from him, I'm more interested in hearing from our members who can't log in.

Sorry if everyone has already worked this out (or nobody else has had this issue) but I noticed I can't log in via user but can with my e-mail address.

Just sharing ...