Sooner have scabies.

i961pie
22-01-2014, 04:16 PM
Out of favour at cardiff and on a free when current deal expires, thoughts

Sooner have scabies.[/quote]

If only--lol

Mansfield_Blade
22-01-2014, 04:36 PM
I think we (Sheffield United)have already signed him this morning!

RedOno
22-01-2014, 04:52 PM
At least it won't be Derby, they had to offload him to reduce their wages bill.

Trickytreesreds
22-01-2014, 05:17 PM

If only--lol[/quote]

Don't know what you're laughing at? If he's going to the blunts, it's another nail in your coffin.

i961pie
22-01-2014, 06:06 PM

If only--lol[/quote]

Don't know what you're laughing at? If he's going to the blunts, it's another nail in your coffin.[/quote]

Have a look at the fixture list Tricky

StensonRam
22-01-2014, 06:45 PM

Just to correct you, i think you'll find we offered him a deal but he refused to commit and wanted to try his luck in the PL, at this point SR decided it was better to cash in on him rather than let him go for free...you know the score, its happened to us with commons and its happened to you with some of your players

Trickytreesreds
22-01-2014, 06:51 PM

If only--lol[/quote]

Don't know what you're laughing at? If he's going to the blunts, it's another nail in your coffin.[/quote]

Have a look at the fixture list Tricky[/quote]

What's the fixture list got to do with it?
They are one of your main drop rivals. It puts more pressure on you indirectly.
:blue: sigh

Romanis
22-01-2014, 09:25 PM
Heard County played their extra game and guess what? Surprise surprise, they lost! :D :D

Just a point of the drop zone having played 2 games more!

No worries, they'd sooner go on and win their remaining 16 matches!:D :D

As for Mr Brayford, he's been linked, but I don't see this going anywhere except in the columns of the sports pages

i961pie
23-01-2014, 11:03 AM

If only--lol[/quote]

Have a look at the fixture list Tricky[/quote]

What's the fixture list got to do with it?
They are one of your main drop rivals. It puts more pressure on you indirectly.
:blue: sigh[/quote]

The majority of Notts fans don't believe Utd. will be fighting relegation by the season end weather they sign him or not--sigh.
And we have played them twice--doh!

triz
24-01-2014, 04:17 PM

Although this is wrong with regards to Bradford we have pretty much constantly had to reduce the wage bill and cost cut, spending a tiny fraction of our financial doping local rivals whilst out performing them. I bet it makes you sick.

Romanis
24-01-2014, 06:06 PM

Although this is wrong with regards to Bradford we have pretty much constantly had to reduce the wage bill and cost cut, spending a tiny fraction of our financial doping local rivals whilst out performing them. I bet it makes you sick.[/quote]

Out performing us? Gosh I didn't realise the team in 4th place would get automatic promotion as well.

But if they don't (which everyone else is aware of), I didn't realise the 4th placed would not be playing the 5th placed team in a play-off. Maybe they get a bye into the Final for finishing 4th

Feeling sick, nah, if we wanted to feel sick and live in someone's else shadow (a midlands team), we'd pick a team like Stoke, Villa or WBA that have shown how to go up and stay up. Not some 2 bit club that hasn't won anything in over 38 years.

But if you want sick to match you

pnethor
24-01-2014, 06:15 PM
If you guys are looking for players PNE are looking to offload some of the guff that Westley signed from Stevenage. You'd get em on a free as well.

triz
26-01-2014, 11:44 AM

Although this is wrong with regards to Bradford we have pretty much constantly had to reduce the wage bill and cost cut, spending a tiny fraction of our financial doping local rivals whilst out performing them. I bet it makes you sick.[/quote]

Out performing us? Gosh I didn't realise the team in 4th place would get automatic promotion as well.

But if they don't (which everyone else is aware of), I didn't realise the 4th placed would not be playing the 5th placed team in a play-off. Maybe they get a bye into the Final for finishing 4th

Feeling sick, nah, if we wanted to feel sick and live in someone's else shadow (a midlands team), we'd pick a team like Stoke, Villa or WBA that have shown how to go up and stay up. Not some 2 bit club that hasn't won anything in over