PDA

View Full Version : our next three points ?

trout47
22-01-2014, 07:13 PM
seriously where are our next three points going to come from ?
every one is talking about if we will need 47 or 50 points to be safe , when in reality we have lost 6 out of 7 games and conceding for fun again.
we seem unable to beat high, low or even middle teams at present ??!!!!

Piglet_Phoenix
22-01-2014, 07:41 PM
I wouldn't back us to win again until we replace Fleming with a professional standard goalkeeper.

MillerforScotland
22-01-2014, 08:20 PM
It's a while since we actually owned one of those Piglet.
We have had a couple with potential, but the last really good keeper that we owned was probably Westwood.
btw I share your feelings about Fleming.
Also, can anyone tell me what Chimbonda has brought the table, that merits a contract extension?
imo the best thing he has done since joining the club was the YouTube interview with "Alex from the ticket office"!!

bluegadge
22-01-2014, 08:39 PM
I am still worried about kavs comment about getting to the end of the season as quickly as possible blah blah blah

Totally wrong thing to say...even implies we have the right to stop up etc

WE ARE IN A FIGHT FROM NOW UNTIL THE END SIMPLES

trout47
22-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Yes Fleming has let in 11 goals in 3 games, and was released by a conference side, says it all realy.
relegation battle without a doubt !!
Kav will be praying for the end of the season and staying in this league but looks more doubtfull every game.

dancingbear
22-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Chimbondas probably got a extension as we cant get anyone cheaper.

MillerforScotland
22-01-2014, 10:48 PM
God, and to think people used to slate Paul Arnison.
He might not have got near a World Cup final, but he served us a darned sight better than those we have had at right back recently!!