PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday big Stan

essexred52
22-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Legend, happy birthday to Stan the man true forest legend, and to the **** who abused him on Twitter go and yourself >:(

Trickytreesreds
22-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Yearh we love stan

http://i39.tinypic.com/2le5ag2.jpg

Forest legend. SVC

Romanis
22-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Yearh we love stan

http://i39.tinypic.com/2le5ag2.jpg

Forest legend. SVC

Do you love him enough to let him 'dog' you!

Hahaha.

Romanis
22-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Back to Stan, a great striker! My most iconic memory of him was on Dec 17th 1994!

Talking of birthdays, a certain J N Robertson celebrated one on the 20th!

i961pie
23-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Have a look at the Suns front page

essexred52
23-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Not getting involved in any of that debate on stan,

Old_pie
23-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Legend, happy birthday to Stan the man true forest legend, and to the **** who abused him on Twitter go and yourself >:(

Is that the nice man who threatened to kill his girlfriend. Two faced hypocrite.

Trickytreesreds
23-01-2014, 09:50 PM

What's this??
A Mutts fan who reads the Sun??????
Soccer claims all Mutts fans are hyper intelligent.????
Who bang goes that theory, eh Old man ??
Tits read by tits, XD XD XD

salopred
23-01-2014, 10:56 PM
To get back to Stan...a heroe in many peoples eyes, but he was desperate to leave us, how many on here now were at the match, home to Liverpool when he returned? I don't think I have been to many games with real hatred in the air, he was booed & abused loudly throughout & was substituted to get him out of it.

essexred52
23-01-2014, 11:45 PM
To get back to Stan...a heroe in many peoples eyes, but he was desperate to leave us, how many on here now were at the match, home to Liverpool when he returned? I don't think I have been to many games with real hatred in the air, he was booed & abused loudly throughout & was substituted to get him out of it. yes the same happened with Roy Keane when he returned with United, but both players are very fond of us and down the years have expressed this, even now both Keane and Stan mention Forest often which is nice, Keane is arguably the best midfielder in recent history and Stan was ruthless when playing for us, we must be grateful that we have had these 2 guys playing for us. Famous reds COYR :heart:

i961pie
24-01-2014, 09:02 AM
Have a look at the Suns front page[/quote

Ha-Ha Tricky you have probably insulted 90% of Forest fans with that comment.

Trickytreesreds
24-01-2014, 09:08 AM

Ha-Ha Tricky you have probably insulted 90% of Forest fans with that comment.[/quote]

Says him who ****s up the quote option. XD XD

i961pie
24-01-2014, 11:23 AM

Ha-Ha Tricky you have probably insulted 90% of Forest fans with that comment.[/quote]

Says him who ****s up the quote option. XD XD[/quote]

I work with numerous Forest fans, half buy the Sun the other half borrow it, but your ego must let you have the last word so fire away.

dam617
24-01-2014, 12:00 PM
To get back to Stan...a heroe in many peoples eyes, but he was desperate to leave us, how many on here now were at the match, home to Liverpool when he returned? I don't think I have been to many games with real hatred in the air, he was booed & abused loudly throughout & was substituted to get him out of it.

I was at that game, Stan had a nightmare. He was substituted not long after having a scuffle with, I think,Steve Stone - little and large.
I remember watching the highlights - as he ran up the wing in front of the BC lower you could hear 'stand up if you hate Stanley' and you could see the lower tier getting to their feet.
Funny as ****.
Saying that though he is still the most exciting player I've seen in a Forest shirt.

Elite_Pie
24-01-2014, 12:12 PM

Tits read by tits, XD XD XD[/quote]

Says him who ****s up the quote option. XD XD[/quote]

Haven't you done exactly the same - even after an edit?