PDA

View Full Version : Derby v Reddogs in March

UpTheRams1884
22-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Your lot will be in the corner for this game. :) Unlucky Reddogs you won't be getting 4k

Romanis
22-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Yawn, telling us something new.

But we realise it does take certain sections of the Derby support a few days to grasp and comprehend things. Don't worry we'll let you know how many goals you've lost by, let's say 3 days after the game, or will you need a week?

Trickytreesreds
22-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Your lot will be in the corner for this game. :) Unlucky Reddogs you won't be getting 4k

Don't worry UTR. We won't squeal like a little girl, like you did over this.
We have bigger bollox up this end.

45red
23-01-2014, 07:10 AM
pettyness of the highest order.

The bare facts are, that our away fans travel in great numbers to the majority of games despite distance.

where as Derby only want a big allocation of tickets when they play us.

allwaysapie
23-01-2014, 08:33 AM

We have bigger bollox up this end.[/quote]ha ha I'd call it karma red dog.

Trickytreesreds
23-01-2014, 08:48 AM

We have bigger bollox up this end.[/quote]ha ha I'd call it karma red dog.[/quote]

Boo hoo, sob, someone please get this nasty piekey off me. He's upsetting me :blue:

BigusDikus
23-01-2014, 09:53 AM

We have bigger bollox up this end.[/quote]ha ha I'd call it karma red dog.[/quote]

If karma existed you lot would now be playing in the Vauxhall Conference and Lee Hughes would be reincarnated as an earthworm. :s

essexred52
23-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Your lot will be in the corner for this game. :) Unlucky Reddogs you won't be getting 4k we have been allocated 2700 tickets u only got 2002, so were pleased with that. :P

KeeptheCityGround
23-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Not the first time they've allocated us 2700 tickets, so no new news here.

Oh and this is a trial and test game for the sheep regards the away fans being in the corner for next season. Talk about a tinpot club, testing these things out for their biggest game of the season!

Tit for tat.

allwaysapie
23-01-2014, 06:58 PM

If karma existed you lot would now be playing in the Vauxhall Conference and Lee Hughes would be reincarnated as an earthworm. :s[/quote]didn't they teach you red dogs anything at school,earthworms are really usefull.

Romanis
23-01-2014, 09:19 PM

If karma existed you lot would now be playing in the Vauxhall Conference and Lee Hughes would be reincarnated as an earthworm. :s[/quote]didn't they teach you red dogs anything at school,earthworms are really usefull.[/quote]

Yeah extremely useful(L) (When will EP teach you lot how to spell?). Like digging up holes, something Notts fans are are accustomed to, nice little hole that leads all the way down to League 2.

garibaldi
24-01-2014, 08:12 PM
The good news is apparently it's the area with the best acoustics (oxymoron for a flat pack I know) .