PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed.

Romanis
22-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Looking for someone with lots of patience to deal with some very slooooooow and thick fans of a certain club in the east midlands.

The person would ideally need to speak very slowly, use charts with big letters in bold to explain a point repeatedly.

An example would be: there's no difference between clubs finishing in 4th and 5th place in the 2nd tier league table. Any normal person with basic understanding would know these 2 sides would meet in the play-offs to determine their future fates. A club in 4th finishing 20 points ahead of the club in 5th, has no special benefit. Phrases like 'mind the gap' might actually seem funny and intelligent to these 'thick' fans, but would sound extremely stupid to fans of other clubs or the footballing fraternity as a whole.

As such, the person in this position would have to be very patient and at times, accommodating to the significantly stunted intelligence levels of his audience.

Although not a requirement, interest in sheep, even of a ***ual

Trickytreesreds
22-01-2014, 10:29 PM
I may be your man. I'm known for my tolerance, unbiased opinion, neutrality and discretion. I am not swayed by race,creed,colour or ***ual orientation, no matter how perverse.
In my world, everyone is equal and right and my humble nature is well known for diplomacy.
I am the very image of purity, honesty. I swear to god, ask me mum.