PDA

View Full Version : Nice one 'Mackems' !

sieb1886
22-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Can it get any worse for Mr Moyes?

Personally, I've got a bit of a soft spot for Sunderland FC ... a fan called Sally I 'bumped into' at a game 30 odd years ago is to blame! Oh, what a weekend that was !! ;D

wellowell
23-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Must be the worst penalty shoot out I have ever seen the penalties were shocking you would have thought msn utd players had taken a bung they were so bad and sunderland not much better. His man u career is jinxed currently with rvp and rooney out and players who cant hit a barn door not much going for him at the moment

jwok
23-01-2014, 10:39 AM
It's a great job when you get paid huge amounts of money to play football when you can't get the ball on target from 12 yards.

Sup3rw3ll
23-01-2014, 02:54 PM
if he doesn't finish top 4 then a decision has to be made.. not getting this cup is disappointing but not something that will make minds up over his future at the club.

man u not in the champions league is will damage prestige, finance and player signings. it's imperative he gets top 4 or he has to be removed.

also happy that somebody other than the big 4 are getting a day at wembley.

Yazz
25-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Don't care who beats the Mancs, but as said above, its good to see someone other than the usual suspects in a Wembley Final