PDA

View Full Version : So Man Utd got beat

moorlad
22-01-2014, 11:09 PM
I were ofing a wee giggle about it with my dad in the golf club, and this fat **** comes over, in a Man U shirt, and says "when did you scousers last get there". Needless to say I were a little confused, so I asked the fat hooer what he were gan on about, and he says "you're scousers aren't you?". I said "seriously my accent's as much like a scouser as hours is a Manc" "well who do you support?" he asked. When I told him, he didert ask when were the last time Carlisle got there he said "who do you really support".

Even after explaining about gan to Brunton Park and everything, he were ofing none off of it. "You must support a Premier League team", he **** off of when I asked when the last time he'd been to a match was.

My dad called him a fat ****, which made me arf.

kel_
22-01-2014, 11:17 PM
There's a fat **** what gans in clique hq (not the lonely, angry dale supporting mong) what got geet upset with me for celebrating when Real Madrid scopped them out off the champions league a couple off of years back.

He gave it the old "and who do you support then?" with I'm assuming a retort when Id a premier league club. He said **** all when I said Rochdale* clearly not expecting it. To this day the fat ****er still willn't acknowledge me.

*back in the day

moorlad
22-01-2014, 11:37 PM
Aye, and there were loads off of the clowns with their tops on tonight, they all looked a bit glum an hour or so ago.

tazzydjr
23-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Agent Moyes is doing a brilliant job

kel_
23-01-2014, 12:52 PM
What a **** - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-25858527)

Jessie_J_cloth
23-01-2014, 01:47 PM
What a ****

Has Moyes moved to Crumpsall then?

521buc
23-01-2014, 02:02 PM
[/I]uck off of when I asked when the last time he'd been to a match was.

My dad called him a fat ****, which made me arf.

Tell your dad he's ace..nice one..

They glory hunters that telly watch their team and never go to games they are no r

supawooly
26-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Tell your dad he's ace..nice one..

They glory hunters that telly watch their team and never go to games they are no real football fans..must say I don't mind Man U getting beat as they glory hunters take it to heart like they were a real football fan.:D :D

I still ofn't decided whether to be a glory hunter on the 7th March or whether to be a proper fan.

521buc
27-01-2014, 10:18 AM
What a ****

Was the caller from Manchester..:? :D

kel_
27-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Surprisingly he were. The arse end though tbf.