PDA

View Full Version : time to wake up..

jordan12rhodes
23-01-2014, 12:42 AM
the signing of players such as gestede and potentially now waghorn confirms we are now a mid table championship outfit at best..

my hope and optimism for rovers has totally evaporated..

venky`s have ruined the club in 3 short years..

it`s now as if jack walker might never have existed.

AucklandRover
23-01-2014, 01:11 AM
the signing of players such as gestede and potentially now waghorn confirms we are now a mid table championship outfit at best..

JR/Saxo - things are what they are. You have to accept the current situation and look forward, not back. Your statement, "My hope and optimism for Rovers has totally evaporated.." is a bit too pessimistic. GB is finally managing to put his own imprint on the team with players selected BY HIM. This is a work in progress. As Dan has said, there is still an outside chance of a play-off spot THIS year, although - more realistically - 2014-15 looks a better bet.
As for Gestede, I actually think he is the kind of player who might have appealed to Sam!
The rumour about Waghorn may come to nothing. Do we really need a left-sided winger/secondary-str

poltergeist
23-01-2014, 01:15 AM
Whatever our opinion Jordan, I will sit tight and see what happens,,After all I have seen us WIN the Premiership. ;)

needle
23-01-2014, 06:59 AM

No sh1t Sherlock!!!! Although I think we are better than mid-table , more top 10 and Real supporters hope and optimism will never go way.Next week,next month,next season .

champs95
23-01-2014, 08:16 AM
More silliness from the resident loon.
Auks, save your well rounded points for an actual discussion for real fans. This guy (who has actually posted a response to HIMSELF under yet another username on this thread) is, has been, and always will be a numpty. He doesnt know the first thing about football. He changes his views every week dependant on the result. After we beat Derby at weekend, the clown will be telling us we are still in the mix. Lose a match, and its alllllllll over!

Your trying to reason with, and have a debate with a child like brain.

To answer your question re the 'possibility' (as its nothing more) if Waghorn coming in. simple. Out went Goidwillie, Campbell, probably Best. In comes Gestdede and maybe Waghorn.

jordan12rhodes
23-01-2014, 01:10 PM
the destruction started when replacing top prem performers with lesser prem performers, and now we are a middling championship team. what happened to leeds is happening to rovers, and look how long they`ve been stuck down in the depths..

in answer to champs, i won`t be fooled again by the odd positive home result. the forest game told us where we really are at..

dunn0709
23-01-2014, 02:13 PM
the destruction started when replacing top prem performers with lesser prem performers, and now we are a middling championship team. what happened to leeds is happening to rovers, and look how long they`ve been stuck down in the depths..

in answer to champs, i won`t be fooled again by the odd positive home result. the forest game told us where we really are at..

Yeah, it's a real shocker isn't it. Relegated team has to get rid of it's better players and get in new ones to fit the lower level of football it is now playing at. Who's ever heard of that before.

And just to clarify, you refuse to be fooled by the odd positive home result, but are more than happy to use a single away game as a barometer for final judgement? And one with an extremely false scoreline to boot. Yep, that makes perfect sense.

And before anyone asks, no I have no idea why I am feeding the troll either. Must have took a bang to the head during the nig

champs95
23-01-2014, 02:51 PM

Yeah, it's a real shocker isn't it. Relegated team has to get rid of it's better players and get in new ones to fit the lower level of football it is now playing at. Who's ever heard of that before.

And just to clarify, you refuse to be fooled by the odd positive home result, but are more than happy to use a single away game as a barometer for final judgement? And one with an extremely false scoreline to boot. Yep, that makes perfect sense.

And before anyone asks, no I have no idea why I am feeding the troll either. Mu

champs95
23-01-2014, 03:01 PM

leeds got relegated from the prem, then got relegated from the champ the season after. then they languished in div1 for several years before Grayson took them back up.

Know your football history Saxo...as you just look silly.
We are nothing at all like Leeds. Not even close.

needle
23-01-2014, 03:57 PM

All on here apart from you , knew and accepted this ages ago .

robinrover
23-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Waghorn would actually be a decent signing at this level and as for gestede from what I have seen from him he is a very good signing.
Your drop from a optimist to a pessimist after a loss to the best club in England and a very good team in forest makes me wonder are you a complete loony bin or a massive wum either pull yourself together or sod off.
We are where I expect us to finish just outside the play offs and I fully expect both Rhodes and Dann to be with us next month.

seventwo
23-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Even more proof that Saxo / Jordan is a nonce.

accyrover
23-01-2014, 04:55 PM
If you've no hope or optimism then there's no point being a football fan...

jordan12rhodes
23-01-2014, 08:28 PM
like most of our former fanbase, i could hack being resoundingly beaten while in the prem league to a prem quality team, but losing resoundingly to an undoubtedly average forest side at this poor level is too much to stomach for me..

ffs we were a desevedly top 10 premier league outfit under sam until the indians came calling.

needle
23-01-2014, 08:33 PM
If you cant hack it Sunshine.Fu kc off and leave it to us who will and have supported the club through thick and thin and thinner .

Howie5o
23-01-2014, 08:33 PM
like most of our former fanbase, i could hack being resoundingly beaten while in the prem league to a prem quality team, but losing resoundingly to an undoubtedly average forest side at this poor level is too much to stomach for me..

ffs we were a desevedly top 10 outfit under sam until the indians came calling.

...through thick and thin Saxo ..not just a fair weather supporter ..

dunn0709
23-01-2014, 08:37 PM
but losing resoundingly to an undoubtedly average forest side

Oh dear.

Please tell me you have been out the country and have confused them with Forest Green Rovers.

Cos otherwise, words fail me.

jordan12rhodes
23-01-2014, 08:39 PM
If you cant hack it Sunshine.Fu kc off and leave it to us who will and have supported the club through thick and thin and thinner .

no problem. have fun with the massive thick and thin fanbase, in a pin drop atmosphere. sub 10,000 next season imo..

Howie5o
23-01-2014, 08:44 PM

no problem. have fun with the massive thick and thin fanbase, in a pin drop atmosphere. sub 10,000 next season imo..[/quote]

...and where are you off next season ..??

DanRrr
23-01-2014, 08:44 PM

Some you will have to take it back, this proof Saxo does have the Rovers Player.

He's obviously been watching the highlights for 4 and 5 seasons back and looking at the players we fielded back then. It does bring it home just how much the quality has dropped. What Saxo needs to figure is that most of the current crop of players, pretty much all play with the heart of Givet at his best. That is good enough for me right now, and for everyone else but Saxo, looking at the responses above ;)

Stan_van_nel
23-01-2014, 08:45 PM
Back to supporting Liverpool for Saxo.

38 seasons Blackburn have spent at this level, so I'm sure that they can cope without you. You soft sh1te. :D

dunn0709
23-01-2014, 08:46 PM
"ffs we were a desevedly top 10 premier league outfit under sam until the indians came calling. "

And can we put this BFS loving myth to bed please.

Sam was "involved" with rovers for 3 season where we finished 15th, 10th, and 15th.

Yes, the full season he had was the 10th place, but you are definately reaching slightly to then state he had us as a "Top 10" side. In fact, it's pretty embarassing to say just because we finished there once with him.

By that method Swansea City are now a "top 10" club, which is clearly not the case.

needle
23-01-2014, 08:50 PM

no problem. have fun with the massive thick and thin fanbase, in a pin drop atmosphere. sub 10,000 next season imo..[/quote]
Perfect evidence that you really dont get it.I have been on Ewood in gates of 6000 and theres been more atmosphere than when these days we
have had 20000 plus on . I really hope we have finally got rid of you and all your alis` . We are a club who can do without fairweather fans as yourself .

Howie5o
23-01-2014, 09:02 PM

38 seasons Blackburn have spent at this level, so I'm sure that they can cope without you. You soft sh1te. :D

so Saxo you ll be spending less time on here then ...your nephew and girlfriend will be very dismayed to hear this news ..XD

champs95
23-01-2014, 09:12 PM
[quote="dunn0709"

And can we put this BFS loving myth to bed please.

Sam was "involved" with rovers for 3 season where we finished 15th, 10th, and 15th.

Yes, the full season he had was the 10th place, but you are definately reaching slightly to then state he had us as a "Top 10" side. In fact, it's pretty embarassing to say just because we finished there once with him.

By that method Swansea City are now a "top 10" club, which is clearly not the case.[/quote]

He won't listen to you, because your bang on. And he knows nothing about football, so reasoning with him is a fruitless task. Trust me, I've tried many times.
To also point out, didn't Sams West Ham side lose 5-0 to this 'average' Forest side a week or so before us?

champs95
23-01-2014, 09:16 PM

so Saxo you ll be spending less time on here then ...your nephew and girlfriend will be very dismayed to hear this news ..XD[/quote]

Ah thanks for reminding me Howie :D
I want to watch that Episode of Through The Keyhole I recorded ... ;D

jordan12rhodes
23-01-2014, 10:33 PM
I'm more thinking of going to burnley games if they make the Prem. Ill see what their prices are like..

seventwo
23-01-2014, 10:50 PM
I'm more thinking of going to burnley games if they make the Prem. Ill see what their prices are like..

There's a spare seat next to me

champs95
23-01-2014, 11:15 PM

Go with Stan? He'd show you around, introduce you to your new pals. Take some pics and post em...any ideas on the new username yet? Can we get to vote on it? :D

jordan12rhodes
24-01-2014, 12:10 AM

Go with Stan? He'd show you around, introduce you to your new pals. Take some pics and post em...any ideas on the new username yet? Can we get to vote on it? :D[/quote]

Dingle1convert30 :)

bigmoon
24-01-2014, 07:21 AM
Don't feed the troll. He obviously has a little too much time on his hands...

;D

needle
24-01-2014, 09:19 AM
One screwed up mudder phucker !!!

MillHillRover
24-01-2014, 11:32 AM

He certainly is needs

http://i43.tinypic.com/30a6nmo.jpg

DanRrr
24-01-2014, 11:34 AM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-045.gif

jordan12rhodes
24-01-2014, 01:59 PM

He certainly is needs

http://i43.tinypic.com/30a6nmo.jpg[/quote]

i`ve got too much time on my hands..? :)

DanRrr
24-01-2014, 02:11 PM
touche Sax XD

MillHillRover
24-01-2014, 02:53 PM
i`ve got too much time on my hands..? :)

Oh course I have im retired I've done my whack

Oh BTW it took about 10 mins to doctor that picture up :P