PDA

View Full Version : Forward Vision

billboy1949
23-01-2014, 09:34 AM
If latest rumours are to be believed,then Ivan Ramis is on his way to Crystal Palace. When Uwe Rosler came in he said he would build a team good enough for the premier lg. But apart from Powell, the team lacks players,capable of playing higher,the loss of Ramis will be massive,he as shown his class, and the team should be built around him. I can understand moving players out like Holt,but we need to keep quality when we have it,and invest the money from the sales of our best players,are we will become another ex premier lg team drifting towards the lower lgs.

boyceeeunderrated
23-01-2014, 10:34 AM
yes and now we are getting that josh mceachran off chelsea on loan good times :/ :/ laughing all way bank that whelan

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 11:26 AM
Economics old boy economics when the wage bill excedes the income one as to do one of two things either increase the money from your customers (that's you and me ) ie,gate reciepts meaning put the prices up or you cut the wage bill by replacing your expensive players with some cheaper ones

Otherwise your club will end up like yon men from Horwich

Hope this helps but I know it wont

wigwham
23-01-2014, 01:21 PM
You forgot to mention,unlike yon lot from Horwich DW had relegation clauses in all the players contracts.!
Surely the 20 mill parachute payment will be ample to cover this seasons wage bill.?:heart:

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 02:26 PM
It depends what contracts and money the higher earners are on really if say they are on A?15 grand a week thats 720 grand a year times by a squad of 25 = A?18 million a year so that would be a 2 million surplus

billboy1949
23-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Economics old boy economics when the wage bill excedes the income one as to do one of two things either increase the money from your customers (that's you and me ) ie,gate reciepts meaning put the prices up or you cut the wage bill by replacing your expensive players with some cheaper ones

Feck all to do with economics son,if we are genuine about promotion,cant buy talent like Ramis cheap,what happened to the money from the sale of McCarthy and kone ?20 mill in total. Suppose thats economics as well. Rosler seems a good manager who will prove himself,if DW gives him the funds to sucseed.

springy_13
23-01-2014, 03:09 PM
way things are looking even owd tea lady could be sowd
i can see a few customers leaving for pastures new knows ayte drive folk away does tight **** whelan
warriors anyone ;D

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 03:15 PM
The money has been spent well mainly the kone money by OC as UR said I guess the macarthy money will be reserved for the summer

There is a decent enough team short of a striker for this division in my opinion

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Following two years of detailed discussions, The Football League and its clubs have agreed a Financial Fair Play framework that will operate in all three of its divisions from the beginning of the 2012/13 season. It aims to reduce the levels of losses being incurred at some clubs and, over time, establish a league of financially self-sustaining professional football clubs.

See linky for the rest - view external link (http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/FLExplainedDetail/0,,10794~2748246,00.html)

billboy1949
23-01-2014, 03:27 PM
We have just removed A?20,000 from the wage bill,which is good economics. We had A?20mill from the sales of Kone and MC,we recieve 10 mill+ a year in parachute payments. Lets get some fecking money spent on strikers, not middfielders,might be decent in your eyes,but thats just you.

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 03:42 PM
I would love a couple of strikers in and the club are probably working hard to get a striker or two in but you have to keep within the wage structure of the club to do this strikers are probably on the most money at any club Holt was believed to be on 25 grand plus

Things will be going on in the background no doubt

boyceeeunderrated
23-01-2014, 03:53 PM
why argue the point everybody turns into accountants when you mention money not being spent...

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Me an accountant XD XD XD I cant curb the missus spending but you have to face facts

wigwham
23-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Accountants are paid to...Fiddle the Books.
Very much doubt Holts on anywhere near 25k more like 15k basic I've heard mentioned!;D

tenormadness
25-01-2014, 05:04 AM
If latest rumours are to be believed,then Ivan Ramis is on his way to Crystal Palace. When Uwe Rosler came in he said he would build a team good enough for the premier lg. But apart from Powell, the team lacks players,capable of playing higher,the loss of Ramis will be massive,he as shown his class, and the team should be built around him. I can understand moving players out like Holt,but we need to keep quality when we have it,and invest the money from the sales of our best players,are we will become another ex premier lg team drifting towards the lower lgs.

As good as Ramis is...We can't build a team around him... he's hardly ever fit and an expensive passenger...
Cash in and replace

Les_bradds_lad
25-01-2014, 06:18 AM
Accountants are paid to...Fiddle the Books.
Very much doubt Holts on anywhere near 25k more like 15k basic I've heard mentioned!;D

Well done that is the stupidest remark of the year and we are not yet past January

billboy1949
25-01-2014, 10:10 AM

Does not matter anymore,Fire sale now started.

springy_13
25-01-2014, 10:33 AM
lack of ambition is sticking out like a sore thumb
looking at it our sugar daddy has had enough
wont be long before he will be off to barbados to live out the rest of his life
the dissmantling is about to begin
and those who think sun shines out of whelans ass
remember i told you so ;D