PDA

View Full Version : Next up -- Aberdeen

jwok
23-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Another important game on Saturday. Will both teams be satisfied with a draw? - view external link (www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/next_up___aberdeen_822143/index.shtml)

LawSteelman
23-01-2014, 01:19 PM
A draw is the best we'll get from this one but I think we'll struggle to get that.

3-1 to the Dons.

wellowell
23-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Would not expect you to say anything else but I am totally undecided on this 1 at the moment as feel we are playing well created chances last week and never took them were slack at back in stages and punished for it but before that won 6 in a row so honestly don't know what to expect. We look more dangerous now as faddy starting to play vigurs has improved greatly and ainsworth playing well so along with Sutton and anier we have the weapons to win this game. For the 1st time this season I really dont have a clue what will happen on sat im normally decisive with my thoughts but at the moment no idea whether I will go for win draw or defeat its that close to call

jwok
23-01-2014, 03:54 PM
I see they've signed Rooney (Adam!) from Oldham and he'll be in the squad for Saturday.

wellin
23-01-2014, 03:59 PM
I think we'll come out 2 1 winners in a fairly tight game. We've hit a bit of form over the last month or two. Aberdeen have been struggling to score recently and have been carrying a fair bit of luck with a few late winners.

Wellup4it
23-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Aberdeen will score so we'll just have to score one more than they do (referee permitting of course). Whichever team scores first could well win this encounter.

Just hoping for some overdue good luck against the Dons. I'll settle for a single goal victory, courtesy of a penalty that shouldn't be given, with them playing us off the park and having legitimate penalties and goals not given.

Davie1972
24-01-2014, 01:38 PM
No doubt we will be the launch pad for Adam Rooney's successful return to Scotland - wouldn't be surprised if he gets a hat-trick (if he starts)!

Let's hope Sutton and Anier are in form as there will be goals, I'm sure of it. 6-5 anyone?

skippy91
25-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Well 3 Dons 1, enough said.:D ;)