PSG v Montpellier 1-2
All 3 had HOME

Oldham Res v Man City EDS 0-4
deez and griff = HOME
me = AWAY

Does Kenny sponsor Man City stiffs?

Lugano v Aarau 1-0
Took some finding this ****.
Sussed that they are in different divisions, so thought it must be cup. But no, a ****ing friendly! (Lugano are div below Aarau as you know)
deez and griff = HOME
me = DRAW

LEG 2
Ha Noi T&T v Ninh Binh 1-3
(I weren't far off of wi me 1-5 tbf Kenny.)
deez and griff = 2-1
me = 1-5

Wanderers v Auckland City 0-2
deez and griff = 2-1
me = a spot on 0-2

And the reason that there will be a part 2 later, is that the phillipino game doesn't kick off for another hour, so is actually a 23 Jan game, not a 22 Jan game. Tut tut games master. Hand hanging AGAIN.

Part 2 and tabke later.

moorlad
23-01-2014, 11:23 AM
He's a ****ing geet numpty. What sort off of a rank amateur outfit is this, the stupid **** doesert know what ****ing day it is.

Or is this somehow related to the "scopping people out for missing deadlines 12 hours before the deadline" rule?

Ridders appears to be flying at the moment. I wonder how Judd's entrances would of gone if they'd been allowed to stand.

deezel
23-01-2014, 12:11 PM
i do feel sorry for jUdd tbf, he'll come back on bourd later in the week looking forrad to seeing how he's doing in the compe...

...AND!

...who* knows what the reaction will be?

moorlad
23-01-2014, 12:16 PM
If I were him I'd be infuriated with the games master for allowing it to happen. Poor lad spent ****ing ages gan through ridiculous fixtures all over the world only for his entrance to be ignored, then deleted.

kel_
23-01-2014, 12:20 PM
All 3 had HOME
deez and griff = HOME
deez and griff = 2-1
deez and griff = 2-1

DUPLICATION OFF OF SCORES X 4

SCOP THEM OUT

moorlad
23-01-2014, 07:25 PM
The scopping out sanction only applies to Cumbrian accountants and Rochdale toner changers, read the small print.

tazzydjr
23-01-2014, 09:03 PM
The kicking out sanction only applied to Cumbrian accountants and Rochdale toner changers, read the small print. because we both took the piss with our entries in both the Quarter Final 2nd Leg, Originally and The re-done Quarter Final

Exactly Moorlando, Kenny learned his lesson hence i placed him back in Le Inter World Tropa Compe

moorlad
23-01-2014, 09:22 PM
I bet he's overwhelmed, what's the deal with Judd? Why is he in the losers comp? How about the deal with Chalky and youse taking his place? Any new rules today?

tazzydjr
23-01-2014, 09:31 PM
I bet he's overwhelmed, what's the deal with Judd? Why is he in the losers comp? How about the deal with Chalky and youse taking his place? Any new rules today?

Probably is but we don't know that, the deal with Judd is its now thursday the semi-final is almost at an end and no sign of this Mystery entry you keep going on about? the only sensible thing to do were to place him in Le Inter World Trope Compe which is full of people who Qualified to QF and who didn't just like Europa don't devalue it, what do you mean about Chalky? have you lost your marbles Moorlando

moorlad
23-01-2014, 10:13 PM
"As there has been no sign of chalky I'll fill in his spot till he returns". That's what you said on the instant sudden death Fred. Since you have no recall of it, I humbly suggest it is yourself rather than me who may have misplaced your marbles.

Since when has sensible meant anything in these competitions.

griff
23-01-2014, 10:44 PM
[quote="moorlad". That's what you said on the instant sudden death Fred. Since you have no recall of it, I humbly suggest it is yourself rather than me who may have misplaced your marbles.

Since when has sensible meant anything in these competitions.[/quote]

Smoking gun.

SMOKING GUN.

When am I getting my points back? . My scientific entry is meaningless without them and it seems that other entrances of stolen my, er, entrances.

tazzydjr
24-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Smoking gun.

SMOKING GUN.

When am I getting my points back? . My scientific entry is meaningless without them and it seems that other entrances of stolen my, er, entrances.

so your gonna moan over an "non-existant points deduction"

tazzydjr
24-01-2014, 10:55 AM
[quote="moorlad". That's what you said on the instant sudden death Fred. Since you have no recall of it, I humbly suggest it is yourself rather than me who may have misplaced your marbles.

Since when has sensible meant anything in these competitions.[/quote]

you ever heard of recovery time?

Floppy_funbags
24-01-2014, 11:14 AM
I of 'learned my lesson'? Wtf the ****?

Pentridge
24-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Moorlando's marbles.

http://i40.tinypic.com/a09vtc.jpg

moorlad
24-01-2014, 01:08 PM
you ever heard of recovery time?

What are youse recovering from? Being a ****? It might take a while in your case.