PDA

View Full Version : Abuse of disabled supporters at fra**on park

PapaLazarou
23-01-2014, 10:46 AM
A positive step against the disgusting abuse suffered by disabled supporters at the hands of the bestest would be to ban the offenders.

But no, let's just move the victims further away from the perpetrators..

It beggars belief.. :s

The Safety Certificates only issue with the Fratton End stand is the location of the away fans in wheelchairs. Sadly some of our fans see fit to abuse them during games causing flash points and even altercations. Therefore there is an urgent need to move the away disabled section.

Dirtyweasel
23-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Let's watch as they try and justify this. The targeting of disabled supporters is as well known as their charity theft.

Vile little club.

chiswickmart
23-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Let's watch as they try and justify this.

So you think the disabled should be treated differently to everyone else do you? Talk about pissing on all the good work the Paralympic movement has achieved. You disgust me.

So if Pents has his knee op and needs a wheelchair to go to a game, does that mean we can no longer call him a fat ****?

Dirtyweasel
23-01-2014, 01:30 PM
I certainly don't think they'd ever be treated differently at Krap Nottarf. For your average GLCT a sitting target (quite literally) is a lot more fun than targeting someone capable of retaliating.

I suspect Steve probably has a few stories he could tell us of his most memorable disabled bashing back in the day.

chiswickmart
23-01-2014, 01:46 PM
I was once hit by a stone leaving your gaff (when we'd dicked you 4-1 by the way). It's one thing hurling abuse, it's quite another with missiles (from the safety of hiding behind a large fence too).

Had I been pushing a wheelchair I doubt those stone throwers would've done anything different.

Dirtyweasel
23-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Did it make you so angry you went and vandalised areas of po**ey or was that another time?

Prinz_Eugen
23-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Wot a larf! The chief verbal abusers of Pompey fans on a thread citing alleged Pompey abuse towards disabled fans. Had to be disabled because it helps the charity thief myth by association. Yeah we all beat up a wheelchair victim on the way to get our tickets. Or punch cancer victims and steal leg irons to sell for scrap. Keep up the good work. It's as though Bernard Manning never died. My last two visits to scumhampton: I was done over wearing a Pompey shirt at night then I had my wallet stolen when I'd had the courage to return. Weasel, we're a vile BIG club.

chiswickmart
23-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Did it make you so angry you went and vandalised areas of po**ey or was that another time?

Actions like that may invoke anger out of you but to me it simply gave a rise of laughter and pity.

PapaLazarou
23-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Yeah we all beat up a wheelchair victim on the way to get our tickets. Or punch cancer victims and steal leg irons to sell for scrap.

Your honesty is to be applauded..

Pentridge
23-01-2014, 03:24 PM
I was once hit by a stone leaving your gaff

Did it hit you on the nose?

chiswickmart
23-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Yeah we all beat up a wheelchair victim on the way to get our tickets. Or punch cancer victims and steal leg irons to sell for scrap.

Your honesty is to be applauded..[/quote]

I think that counts as editing someone's post - thought that wasn't your idea of fun???

And no Pents, it hit me on the side.

Dirtyweasel
23-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Wot a larf! The chief verbal abusers of Pompey fans on a thread citing alleged Pompey abuse towards disabled fans. Had to be disabled because it helps the charity thief myth by association. Yeah we all beat up a wheelchair victim on the way to get our tickets. Or punch cancer victims and steal leg irons to sell for scrap. Keep up the good work. It's as though Bernard Manning never died. My last two visits to scumhampton: I was done over wearing a Pompey shirt at night then I had my wallet stolen when I'd had the courage to return. Weasel, we're a vile BIG club.

I was aware of the charity theft and the targeting of disabled fans, but to hear you wax lyrical about further atrocities just saddens me :blue:

Anyway, rather than derailing yet another thread, why don't you take time out to reflect on why people want to beat you up. It can't be coincidence that it keeps happening to you, so some soul searching could be in order.

Southerndown
23-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Anyway, rather than derailing yet another thread, why don't you take time out to reflect on why people want to beat you up. It can't be coincidence that it keeps happening to you, so some soul searching could be in order.

This just typifies you, you state you abhor violence yet when it's against PFC not surprisingly you suggest that he brought it upon himself

BilltheCat
23-01-2014, 07:54 PM
The plan is to move visiting disabled fans into the area reserved for visiting fans. That makes perfect sense to me.

Whereas you're being an even bigger c0ck than usual!

Brockley_Jack
23-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Let's watch as they try and justify this. The targeting of disabled supporters is as well known as their charity theft.

Vile little club.

You called it! I guess it was inevitable.

How to skirt round what pretty much says "our fans have picked on disabled away fans" in as many nauseating steps as they can muster.

Truth hurts I suppose.

BilltheCat
23-01-2014, 09:21 PM
This is a truly desperate non-thread.

Is there nothing about the Scum that you could get remotely excited about instead?

You really do have a small-town mentality! :blue:

ozzy62
23-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Vile little club.

Unfortunately,as long as PFC keeps spawning supporters such as Bill the Cat and PFCSteve, that is one tag that won't go away in the near future.

Sad but true.:blue:

Dirtyweasel
24-01-2014, 12:27 PM
You can certainly see why they're the self titled bestest fans in the universe - no one else holds them in such high esteem.

Southerndown
24-01-2014, 12:37 PM
...no one else holds them in such high esteem.

As papa likes to say, deep down (in fact not even deep down) you know that's not the case.

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Why would I say that ?

I reckon your puppet master has been tugging at your strings (again)..

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Very noticeable that despite contributing to this thread, none of the few have taken the time to condemn the despicable actions of their [so-called] supporters.

Disappointing.. :blue:

Dirtyweasel
24-01-2014, 01:37 PM

But not unexpected :blue:

Brockley_Jack
24-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Very noticeable that despite contributing to this thread, none of the few have taken the time to condemn the despicable actions of their [so-called] supporters.

And they probably won't (bar a few who have probably avoided this thread). For that there is a reason. Disgusting. :blue:

Southerndown
24-01-2014, 01:56 PM

Now that's irony of the highest order XD XD

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 02:08 PM

Nice try at deflecting attention from the truth of the matter, but it's evident that you cannot function on your own.

I'd suggest being very careful not to dig yourself a hole that you need to be rescued from..

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 02:13 PM
And they probably won't (bar a few who have probably avoided this thread). For that there is a reason. Disgusting. :blue:

Whilst it would be hugely unfair to pour any condemnation on those who haven't contributed to this thread, the 'bury-the-head-in-the-sand' attitude of those that have is very poor indeed.. :s

chiswickmart
24-01-2014, 02:57 PM

Nice try at deflecting attention from the truth of the matter, but it's evident that you cannot function on your own.

I'd suggest being very careful not to dig yourself a hole that you need to be rescued from..[/quote]

He's getting good at this irony lark. How many times has he been proven wrong and had to be bailed out by Chuckle Bro diverting attention?

chiswickmart
24-01-2014, 03:02 PM

And they probably won't (bar a few who have probably avoided this thread). For that there is a reason. Disgusting. :blue:[/quote]

Tell you what Jack, I had you as better than the holier than thou, smug style of posting that Papa has mastered.

Doesn't suit you.

Pentridge
24-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Why would I say that ?

That'd be the tampon that Weasel alluded to the other day.

Dirtyweasel
24-01-2014, 04:41 PM
Why would I say that ?

That'd be the tampon that Weasel alluded to the other day.[/quote]

Those two are getting themselves into a right bloody mess.

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 05:01 PM
It's not just tampons that are stuck up c*nts..

Southerndown
24-01-2014, 05:53 PM

:O papa said a naughty!

Calm down papa, have a cup of tea, no need to lose your cool

chiswickmart
24-01-2014, 07:39 PM

:O papa said a naughty!

Calm down papa, have a cup of tea, no need to lose your cool[/quote]

Mr Smug getting all irate - I didn't think he had the passion to achieve that.

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Calm down papa, have a cup of tea, no need to lose your cool

Whilst I very much doubt it, maybe one day someone might, just might manage to get under my skin, but today is most certainly not that day..

But please don't let that stop you from trying..:D

TurktownAnt
26-01-2014, 02:44 AM

And they probably won't (bar a few who have probably avoided this thread). For that there is a reason. Disgusting. :blue:[/quote]

Tell you what Jack, I had you as better than the holier than thou, smug style of posting that Papa has mastered.

Doesn't suit you.[/quote]

What Mart said.

TurktownAnt
26-01-2014, 02:57 AM

Vile little club.

Pompey fans have done nothing but put money into charities. Weasal, you keep trying to make Pompey fans out to be the devil. You couldn't be further from the truth. And we don't 'target' disabled football supporters. The FE maybe have responded to Northern ****s who think they can get away with abusing our hospitality.

Dirtyweasel
26-01-2014, 09:22 AM
And we don't 'target' disabled football supporters. The FE maybe have responded to Northern ****s who think they can get away with abusing our hospitality.

So are you saying it's just Northern disabled fans you target?

If that's the case, then I guess the targeting of disabled fans by GLCT's at Bournemouth never happened?

I think you should only post when sober - whenever that is?

PapaLazarou
26-01-2014, 09:53 AM
The FE maybe have responded to Northern ****s who think they can get away with abusing our hospitality.

Whilst I respect your acknowledgement that this detestable act does indeed take place, you don't truly believe that a bit of banter between opposing fans in any way justifies assaults against the disabled, do you ?

Simply shocking.. :/

Brockley_Jack
26-01-2014, 10:37 AM

Doesn't suit you.[/quote]

Tell you what Mart, I had you as better than what you wrote in post 3. When posters such as yourself are justifying the fratton ends violence towards the disabled it's very easy to despise it. Holier than thou? Absolutely. Your club is disgusting, as are a section of your supporters, according to recent evidence.

Doesn't suit you. :P

BilltheCat
26-01-2014, 04:12 PM
according to recent evidence.

Precisely what is this recent evidence, BJ?

(Note the word "evidence").

PapaLazarou
26-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Precisely what is this recent evidence, BJ?

It's all there in the public domain, and has been reinforced by PDT spokespeople.

Just because you find something humiliating and unpalatable doesn't mean it's untrue - unless you're a deluded / blinkered skate, it seems..

BilltheCat
26-01-2014, 04:32 PM
You found a comment while you we're pathetically trawling another Pompey message-board to start a complete thread about nothing.

You're just an obsessed little man with a small-town mentality!

PapaLazarou
26-01-2014, 04:40 PM
The truth clearly hurts you..

A friendly word of advice - rather than venting your obvious frustrations on this board, perhaps your efforts would be better spent dealing with those amongst your supporters who think it's entirely acceptable to assault visiting disabled fans.

Or are you one who refuses to condemn their vile behaviour ?

chiswickmart
26-01-2014, 05:18 PM

A friendly word of advice - rather than venting your obvious frustrations on this board, perhaps your efforts would be better spent dealing with those amongst your supporters who think it's entirely acceptable to assault visiting disabled fans.

Assault? Thought it was just abuse? Got some evidence for this Papa?

Brockley_Jack
26-01-2014, 05:58 PM

Bill cracks me up. He pops over here time and time again spouting his bile, shows himself up as the ignoramus he is then when he has no more comeback he tries badly to insult one of us.

Bitter. Thick. Obsessed. XD

PapaLazarou
26-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Bill cracks me up. He pops over here time and time again spouting his bile, shows himself up as the ignoramus he is then when he has no more comeback he tries badly to insult one of us.

Bitter. Thick. Obsessed. XD

And very touchy..

Dirtyweasel
26-01-2014, 09:47 PM
The shame must be hard to live with.

chiswickmart
27-01-2014, 08:06 AM

Assault? Thought it was just abuse? Got some evidence for this Papa?[/quote]

Papa - Plese provide some evidence that visiting disabled fans have been assaulted at Fratton Park.

Assuming you can't, suggest you have that post removed by a mod because it is frankly libellous.

Dirtyweasel
27-01-2014, 02:28 PM
Assuming you can't, suggest you have that post removed by a mod because it is frankly libellous.

I think someone's got under your skin XD

Squinnying like a typical skate and begging for MOD intervention. You'll be running back to FF begging for support next XD XD XD

I didn't expect such a meltdown so early in the week XD XD XD

chiswickmart
27-01-2014, 03:10 PM
Got under my skin? Papa's the one who won't reply to me because I've proved him wrong too many times. This is just another example.

Did he ask little bro to write this for him?

PapaLazarou
27-01-2014, 03:18 PM
You'll be running back to FF begging for support next XD XD XD

Dearie me - that hasn't happened, has it ?

FAF if that's the case.. XD

Dirtyweasel
27-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Not under your skin in any way then XD XD XD

chiswickmart
27-01-2014, 03:24 PM

I'd suggest being very careful not to dig yourself a hole that you need to be rescued from..[/quote]

I tell you what is FAF Papa, and that's this post. Talk about ironic, you couldn't write this stuff.

You and Weasel crack me up. Some call it running for support, others would describe it as spreading the humiliation. I couldn't help myself, sorry!! ;D

Dirtyweasel
27-01-2014, 03:30 PM
I can't think of any regular Saints posters that need, or indeed ask, for their battles to be fought for them. I'm also struggling to think of any that beg for MOD intervention.

Watching you have a meltdown is more than enough humour for me on an otherwise quiet Monday.

Keep it up :P

PapaLazarou
27-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Not under your skin in any way then XD XD XD

Just hopped over the wall for a quick look at that thread - jeez, I'm almost embarrassed for him.. :s

CostaBaz
27-01-2014, 03:33 PM

Papa - Plese provide some evidence that visiting disabled fans have been assaulted at Fratton Park.

Assuming you can't, suggest you have that post removed by a mod because it is frankly libellous.[/quote]

Talking of libellous comments, do you still refer to Markus Liebherr as "That dead nazi"?

If so perhaps you can put forward your evidence?

chiswickmart
27-01-2014, 03:43 PM
I can't think of any regular Saints posters that need, or indeed ask, for their battles to be fought for them. I'm also struggling to think of any that beg for MOD intervention.

Watching you have a meltdown is more than enough humour for me on an otherwise quiet Monday.

Keep it up :P

Not sure where I asked? I was actually trying to help Papa out as I'm sure this assault had happened, I just missed it.

I'll let you know when someone confirms it though.

chiswickmart
27-01-2014, 03:45 PM

Assuming you can't, suggest you have that post removed by a mod because it is frankly libellous.[/quote]

Talking of libellous comments, do you still refer to Markus Liebherr as "That dead nazi"?

If so perhaps you can put forward your evidence?[/quote]

He's dead and his Dad f

CostaBaz
27-01-2014, 04:28 PM

If so perhaps you can put forwa

chiswickmart
27-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Good one Baz - Calling my Dad a ****. Ingenious.

As Weasel would say (with a little special twist for you)...under your sunburnt skin. ;D

CostaBaz
27-01-2014, 05:50 PM

As Weasel would say (with a little special twist for you)...under your sunburnt skin. ;D

Are you now saying that calling is unacceptable?

Or is it only unacceptable when it is someone other than you doing it?

What did you accuse me of being, the other day?

Precious and naive, wasn't it?

If you can't take it, don't dish it. Simple as that.

Dirtyweasel
27-01-2014, 06:28 PM
If you can't take it, don't dish it. Simple as that.

Not that it will come as any great surprise Baz, but he also cheats at golf at his local muni :blue:

PapaLazarou
27-01-2014, 09:58 PM
They are clearly incapable of controlling their fans down there - the sooner they get the disabled out of harms way, the better.

And how low of the few to shamelessly bury their heads in the sand and pretend that travelling disabled fans haven't been the subject of some pretty disgusting and despicable treatment by home 'supporters'..

chiswickmart
28-01-2014, 07:44 AM

Are you now saying that calling is unacceptable?

Or is it only unacceptable when it is someone other than you doing it?

What did you accuse me of being, the other day?

Precious and naive, wasn't it?

If you can't take it, don't dish it. Simple as that.[/quote]

I don't mind calling, I was more pointing out that calling someone's Dad a **** is a rubbish comeback. You're better than that Baz.

The only issue I've had here was the progression from abuse to assault by Pompey fans. Actually, I just like picking Papa up on his mistakes. A man who so clearly prides himself on his attention to detail, it's so amusing when he ****s up...which is happening more and more regularly.

Dirtyweasel
29-01-2014, 06:32 PM
portsmyth? - view external link (http://www.levelplayingfield.org.uk/clubs/portsmouth)

PapaLazarou
29-01-2014, 07:08 PM
Oh dear, that really doesn't make for pleasant reading, albeit we already knew the truth of the matter..:s

No doubt it will be greeted with the inevitable denials and collective burying of heads in sand by the few.

Not nice..

Dirtyweasel
29-01-2014, 07:15 PM
I'm sure billy no games will shed some light on it :P

PapaLazarou
29-01-2014, 07:22 PM
..billy no games..

You might need to be a bit more specific - that term applies to most of the bottom feeding interlopers who frequent this board.

Dirtyweasel
29-01-2014, 07:51 PM
I'm guessing he probably dines out on charity theft wouldn't be much of a clue either then?

PapaLazarou
29-01-2014, 08:20 PM
None whatsoever..

BilltheCat
29-01-2014, 08:23 PM
We experienced no personal abuse from the home fans, in fact quite the reverse, numerous of them came talking to us before and after the game and were all friendly. During the game there were passionate exchanges between the home and away fans which we enjoyed listening to, the loyalty of the Pompey fans at a difficult time for their Club was something we very much admired.

Yup! All makes for very unpleasant reading, doesn't it?

Dirtyweasel
29-01-2014, 08:35 PM
We experienced no personal abuse from the home fans, in fact quite the reverse, numerous of them came talking to us before and after the game and were all friendly. During the game there were passionate exchanges between the home and away fans which we enjoyed listening to, the loyalty of the Pompey fans at a difficult time for their Club was something we very much admired.

Yup! All makes for very unpleasant reading, doesn't it?

I'm guessing this little gem is one of the portsmyths you work so strenuously to deny.

[quote]Keith Hall
Match: Portsmouth v Sheffield United 20/04/13
Published: 24/4/2013

What a awful ground to visit for away disabled supporters? Limited number of wheelchair spaces so some of our supporters had to transfer to "normal" seats. We were sat in front of a very hostile crowd and were subject to quite a lot of verbal abuse. At least 3 of our group left the ground at half time and sat on

Dirtyweasel
29-01-2014, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE]Barbara Merrell
Match: Vice chairperson LCFC DSA 07/12/2011
Published: 26/10/2012

Attending the ground, as an away fan from Leicester City FC continues to be the most dreadful experience. The stewards feel it is not offensive to have F... Off Leicester shouted at you for most of the game, the sight lines for whelchair users is so restricted, tickets ought to be given to the away wheelchair users. 3 women, Pompey supporters apparently, sit directly behind the wheelchair users and they are adament they will not move, even though their was plenty of seating for them to go into. One did, shortly after the game started, but only to suit herself, not the disabled supporters. It was a Pompey fan who required a better view of the pitch not a LCFC supporter. On discussing the issues with steward number 120 he agreed access could be provided at the away end, via a piece of metal fencing being removed. Unfortunately, this would then mean a walk round to toilet facilities. They have obvio

chiswickmart
30-01-2014, 08:19 AM
So that's about 6 complaints in 3 years, hardly an epidemic.

Still no evidence of an assault I note.

PS I was amused by the one fella who said he was told not to jump up if his team scored!! Is that so Social Services don't cotton on?

Dirtyweasel
30-01-2014, 07:13 PM
You asked for evidence. I provided it.

That's the problem with you charity thieves - always widening the goal posts to suit your own murky agenda.

PapaLazarou
30-01-2014, 07:22 PM
That's the problem with you charity thieves - always widening the goal posts to suit your own murky agenda.

And denying even the most factual of facts - it's the po**ey way..

Brockley_Jack
30-01-2014, 07:40 PM
So that's about 6 complaints in 3 years, hardly an epidemic.

Still no evidence of an assault I note.

PS I was amused by the one fella who said he was told not to jump up if his team scored!! Is that so Social Services don't cotton on?

Are you prepared to argue that verbal abuse does not constitute assault? I'm all ears.

Also, as the source of this information came from within your own club, how about you prove to us that it didn't happen? How is the onus on us to back up something that has emanated from authority figures on your side of the fence?

[cue more skates dodging the issue in their replies]...

BlueAdder
30-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Dictionary

assault - sudden violent attack

abuse - use cruel or bad words

Nothing more to say other than you can hardly replace one with the other.

Brockley_Jack
30-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Dictionary

Just playing devils advocate, BA, to Chisms typical tall equine stance. You make a valid point but you can google enough legal definitions to argue otherwise.

Which brings me back to the original point I guess. The one regarding your own hierarchy slinging the mud.

PapaLazarou
31-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Dictionary

As others in this thread have demonstrated repeatedly, your understanding of what is capable of amounting to assault is at odds with the law.

PapaLazarou
31-01-2014, 07:41 AM
Which brings me back to the original point I guess. The one regarding your own hierarchy slinging the mud.

You mean the one that has so far been met with deafening silence from the few ?

Grannie64
31-01-2014, 08:17 AM
Dictionary

The sudden assault of abusive language was frightening.

and they don't work well in tandem. Or you could use some other definitions. Not just the ones that suit your GLCT mentality:

ie:
Abuse: to treat in a harmful, injurious, or offensive way.

chiswickmart
31-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Assuming we ignore the latest complaint on that link which has clearly been added by Rosie (Joe Bennett now too), then there are actually only 2 posts on that page where there are complaints about verbal abuse. The rest are all about the facilities and view (and one person getting hit by a ball).

So 2 complaints about abuse in 3 years. If I could be sad enough to google the views of disabled fans at St Fairies I'd probably find more complaints. But I have a life...

No mention of an assault.

Grannie64
31-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Assuming we ignore the latest complaint on that link which has clearly been added by Rosie (Joe Bennett now too), then there are actually only 2 posts on that page where there are complaints about verbal abuse. The rest are all about the facilities and view (and one person getting hit by a ball).

So 2 complaints about abuse in 3 years. If I could be sad enough to google the views of disabled fans at St Fairies I'd probably find more complaints. But I have a life...

No mention of an assault.

Save you the effort CWM, doesn't take much to find. And Abuse is a form of assault...Nice swerve tactics but your desire to bury your head is laughable... - view external link (http://www.levelplayingfield.org.uk/clubs/southampton)

PapaLazarou
31-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Their constant swerving, dodging and denying is not laughable, Grannie - it's despicable and shameful.

Probably just as well someone at their club showed some backbone, acknowledged the problem and took a proactive step in trying to avert any further assaults on disabled supporters.

A very sorry state of affairs... :(

Dirtyweasel
31-01-2014, 09:17 PM
So only the one skate has had the decency to acknowledge the despicable actions towards disabled away fans at krap nottarf :blue:

Having had a quick look on FF tonight, I see the usual oxygen/charity thieves are reverting to type :blue:

I have no other aliases. I post only on SM. The geriatric brigade would do better to condemn the actions of their own towards travelling fans, especially those less able than themselves.

BilltheCat
31-01-2014, 11:49 PM
especially those less able than themselves.

Clearly you (and your alter ego) then, you dumb cretin.

How long are you going to drag this nonsense on for?

Portsmouth fans are equal opportunity abusers. We do not discriminate on grounds of age, religion, gender, race, ***uality or physical ability.

You're all c*nts in our eyes!!

Now...can you 4 or 5 move on and talk about the Stains for a change?

Grannie64
01-02-2014, 05:56 AM
especially those less able than themselves.

Clearly you (and your alter ego) then, you dumb cretin.

Portsmouth fans are equal opportunity abusers. We do not discriminate on grounds of age, religion, gender, race, ***uality or physical ability.

You're all c*nts in our eyes!!

Now...can you 4 or 5 move on and talk about the Stains for a change?[/quote]

And Billy no mates joins in, at least willing to admit his abuse is non discriminatory he'll use his keyboard against anyone. ...

ozzy62
01-02-2014, 06:40 AM
How long has Bill been a mod on this forum???????

Never saw that coming.:blue:

Dirtyweasel
01-02-2014, 01:24 PM
Portsmouth fans are equal opportunity abusers. We do not discriminate on grounds of age, religion, gender, race, ***uality or physical ability

An untypically honest assessment.

PapaLazarou
02-02-2014, 09:19 PM

It's a sad (but not entirely unexpected) indictment that you would consider assaults on disabled supporters to be 'nonsense'..

chiswickmart
03-02-2014, 08:26 AM
I have no other aliases. I post only on SM. The geriatric brigade would do better to condemn the actions of their own towards travelling fans, especially those less able than themselves.

I'm not sure what's sadder then, posting on the Pompey News website and denying it or copying people who do post there.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and continue to call you Rosie, it's probably the lesser of 2 evils.

XD at Papa for his continual use of the word asault. Like I actually gave a monkeys.

Prinz_Eugen
03-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Is this 'wheelchair abuse' rubbish one of the longest-running non-stories on SM? COMING SOON: POMPEY FANS HIJACK A VAN-LOAD OF IRON LUNGS ON M27. 120 PENSIONERS DIE IN AGONY.

PapaLazarou
03-02-2014, 09:26 AM
COMING SOON: POMPEY FANS HIJACK A VAN-LOAD OF IRON LUNGS ON M27. 120 PENSIONERS DIE IN AGONY.

Are you ITK ?

chiswickmart
03-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Heading for an inevitable coconut...an impressive achievement for a thread based on so little fact (other than the fact Weasel and Papa post on the News website). XD XD XD

Dirtyweasel
03-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Like I actually gave a monkeys.

If nothing else, this explains why you were compelled to start another thread on FF about it XD XD XD

PapaLazarou
03-02-2014, 09:52 AM
If nothing else, this explains why you were compelled to start another thread on FF about it..

Defensive swerving, denial, libel threats, 'I don't care (whilst bleating on about it on FF)', 'it's all lies', skate histrionics, diversion attempts, ignorance of the law - this thread has the lot.. XD XD XD

ozzy62
03-02-2014, 09:58 AM
I'm glad somebody brought up the subject of OAP's.

Not content with the mass kettling of the disabled,it seems that the odd OAP is subject to a mass beating while in Portsmouth.

From Cardiff City.

"basically as it stands the police DONT have cctv images of the 20 POMPEY fans attacking 2 CARDIFF CITY fans, (one of which was an oap)
A bus full of cardiff city supporters drove passed and came to there aid and defended them. this was all caught on cctc though.
So with only cctv images of the cardiff fans getting off the bus and defending 2 badly beaten supporters it seems to the police that Cardiff City fans are in the wrong.

Good job a bus full of able bodied Cardiff fans drove past to help out the poor fella.Unfortuneately they are now facing charges of affray.

Prinz_Eugen
03-02-2014, 10:08 AM
A thread that has the appeal of explosive diarrhoea and twice as shltty.

chiswickmart
03-02-2014, 10:14 AM
If nothing else, this explains why you were compelled to start another thread on FF about it..

An opportunity to wake a few from their slumber Rosie - didn't really work though.

What's big on The News site today?

PapaLazarou
03-02-2014, 10:15 AM
A thread that has the appeal of explosive diarrhoea and twice as shltty.

We are in complete agreement - unpalatable truths aren't very pleasant, are they ? But that doesn't mean they should become taboo subjects, never to be discussed on internet messageboards..

Dirtyweasel
03-02-2014, 10:20 AM
If it's on The News website I'm guessing it's reporting on another charity theft or paediatricians being beaten up on one of po**ey's feral estates.

Am I right?

chiswickmart
03-02-2014, 10:23 AM
If it was I'd have no doubt you'd be the first to comment Rosie (before starting a thread here on the same thing obviously).

Dirtyweasel
03-02-2014, 10:32 AM
Your inability to understand how the masses feel about po**ey does amuse me. It's not just me that is repulsed by your club, but if it makes you feel better thinking I'm the only one then fill your boots (or sock).

chiswickmart
03-02-2014, 10:53 AM
The problem is, outside of you and Papa there doesn't seem to be much repulsion. A few that ride your bandwagon but nothing else. To describe them as 'masses' would be the equivalent to suggesting your club had won 'masses' of trophies. XD

Dirtyweasel
03-02-2014, 11:15 AM
By masses, I mean more than just Southampton supporters. There's a revulsion for po**ey that scans the country, and rightly so in my opinion.

No one likes cheats or thieves.

ozzy62
03-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Gladly the hatred for skates isn't just confined to the UK.

Meanwhile

12,000 miles away in Perth.

http://i60.tinypic.com/24c8w9x.jpg

chiswickmart
03-02-2014, 11:53 AM
Haha - Looks like Ozzy found your 'masses' Rosie.

Why do our rejects always end up in Perth when there are thriving, happening cities like Sydney or Melbourne to go to?

ozzy62
03-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Haha - Looks like Ozzy found your 'masses' Rosie.

Why do our rejects always end up in Perth when there are thriving, happening cities like Sydney or Melbourne to go to?

Lived in Melbourne in 91-hated it,too many arrogant ****s.
Sydney has a Mardi Gras so I avoid it like the plague.

Adelaide and Perth-heaps of English,good pubs,better weather and cheaper living.

CostaBaz
03-02-2014, 01:42 PM

I'm not sure what's sadder then, posting on the Pompey News website and denying it or copying people who do post there.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and continue to call you Rosie, it's probably the lesser of 2 evils.

XD at Papa for his continual use of the word asault. Like I actually gave a monkeys.[/quote]

If you don't give a monkeys, why do you waste so much of the life, you claim to have, on this forum? :? :?

Surely you DO give a monkeys and surely you DON'T have a life, or we wouldn't have you here. XD XD

chiswickmart
03-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Ozzy - If you wanted to live with English people, have you considered living in England? What was the point in heading down there if those were your intentions?

Baz - Note how I rarely post at weekends or in the evenings. I can't help it if my job allows me the time to regularly inform you with my musings. ;D

Dirtyweasel
03-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Having frequently visited both Melbourne and Sydney, I know I wouldn't want to live in either city.

I can understand the attraction of Australia though, given the higher wages and quality of life, but I don't think it's a place I could ever settle - It would be a crazy commute to home games for starters :blue:

ozzy62
03-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Who said that was my intentions Mart?

You do talk out of your muck hole sometimes

But it is good going down the local pub where most the clientel are British.

Anyway,why is thread still going.Billthecoont has made it very clear that this nonsense has gone to far.

As everyone on here has the utmost respect for Billy,I think we should respect his wishes.