PDA

View Full Version : Josh McEachran

WhoRYa
23-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Now confirmed on loan for the rest of the season.

In all honesty did Rosler really need to bring in another midfielder??
With this new guy coming in I make that 7 that we currently have on our books & yet we have only 2 centre forwards

fozzy66
23-01-2014, 01:09 PM
I think its just a replacement for Fyvie who's gone to Shrewsbury.

I can understand that one but Ramis is due to sign for Palace and we have Ramis , Rogne, and Caldwell Injured.

Think we need to add to defence mesell

billboy1949
23-01-2014, 03:19 PM
It beggars belief that we will even contemplate selling our best centre half,and our present top scorer powell who is a loan player will be gone at the end of the season.
Get some fecking money spent and bring in a decent striker,if we want to get promoted.

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 03:24 PM
It's all to easy to shout "Get some money spent " but as I said before don't want to end up like that lot down the road

SwinleyLatic
23-01-2014, 04:02 PM
It beggars belief that we will even contemplate selling our best centre half,and our present top scorer powell who is a loan player will be gone at the end of the season.
Get some fecking money spent and bring in a decent striker,if we want to get promoted.

We don't have any money to spend.

If you read what Jonathan Jackson's been saying these past few months you'll see that our cash reserves from players sold and our Sky parachute moneys have been set aside to cover existing players contracts and wages.

This is because the income the club gets from us, the supporters, and the TV etc is now only 1/3rd of the cost of running the club.

As you're aware DW runs the club as a business not a billionare's play thing.

It may not make us the best club in the country but it stops us from going bust - see BWFC!

boyceeeunderrated
23-01-2014, 04:10 PM
its the same excuse everytime "we dont want to go bust" we want to pay for a decent striker ffs is that to much to ask piss me off people on this board[quote="Les_bradds_lad" but as I said before don't want to end up like that lot down the road[/quote]

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 04:16 PM
its the same excuse everytime "we dont want to go bust" we want to pay for a decent striker ffs is that to much to ask piss me off people on this board

Well what can one say about that comment deary me you have not read about the football league financial fair play rule

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Financial Fair Play in the Championship will see the introduction of a breakeven model based on UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulations. It will require clubs to stay within pre-defined limits on losses and shareholder equity investment that will reduce significantly over the next five seasons.

The new system will require clubs to provide annual accounts to The Football League by December 1 every year, covering the previous season/financial year. Using this information a 'Fair Play Result' will be determined for each club that will equate to the club's profit/loss for the year, excluding investment in specific areas of club infrastructure or losses in certain extraordinary circumstances.

In order to comply with the Financial Fair Play regulations each club is required to demonstrate a Fair Play Result that is either:

a) nil or greater.

or:

b) A loss of less than the permitted level of acceptable deviation and shareholder equity investment for the season in question.

The permitted le

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 04:18 PM
a?? Career ending injury costs
a?? Bad debts from other clubs
a?? Losses sustained from a major sponsor defaulting

The timetable for implementation

As with UEFA's Financial Fair Play regulations, The Football League will phase in its Financial Fair Play framework for Championship clubs. This is outlined below.

Season 2011/12 2012/13 2013/14 2014/15 2015/16 onwards
Acceptable deviation A?4 m A?4 m A?3 m A?3 m A?2 m
Shareholder equity investment A?8 m A?6 m A?5 m A?3 m A?3 m
Total Permitted Allowances A?12 m A?10 m A?8 m A?6 m A?5 m

The first reporting period will be the current season (2011/12) - with the first set of accounts due to be submitted on 1st December 2012.

Sanctions

Failure to stay within the defined limits will lead to the imposition of sanctions. However, there will be no sanctions implemented during the first two seasons (2012/13 and 2013/14) in order to give clubs a sensible period of transition.

From the 2014/15 season, sanctions will be introduced that will diff

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Clubs promoted to the Premier League will be required to provide Financial Fair Play information for their promotion season by December 1. Any club found to have breached Financial Fair Play regulations will be required to pay a 'Fair Play Tax' on the excess by which the club failed to fulfil the Fair Play requirement, ranging from 1% on the first A?100,000 to 100% on anything over A?10m.

The Fair Play Tax will be applied at the following thresholds:

(a) 1% of the excess between A?1 and A?100,000;
(b) 20% of the excess between A?100,001 and A?500,000;
(c) 40% of the excess between A?500,001 and A?1,000,000;
(d) 60% of the excess between A?1,000,001 and A?5,000,000;
(e) 80% of the excess between A?5,000,001 and A?10,000,000; and
(f) 100% of the excess over A?10,000,000
Any proceeds will be distributed equally amongst clubs that have complied with the Financial Fair Play regulations for the season in question.

The Football League is currently in the process of consulting with the Prem

WhoRYa
23-01-2014, 04:35 PM
I wouldn't waste your time copying & pasting such information for Boycee's benefit coz it won't make a jot of difference

As far as he's concerned we got about A?20mill in transfer fees, about A?10mill in parachute payments & some players had their salaries reduced so it should all be spent on transfer fees for new players.
It doesn't matter about Financial Fair Play, it doesn't matter that our TV income now only equates to a third of the club's operating costs, he's seen that money coming in & he wants to see it going out on new players.
Nothing you do or say will convince him otherwise

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 04:39 PM
God loves a trier B)

springy_13
23-01-2014, 04:59 PM
so being top of the financial fairplay league is what we as a football club are striving to achieve
what has happened to striving for success on the field of play
not on some piece of paper that doesn't give you three points end of the day
what as happened to ambition what has happened to going to a game with total anticipation of success and promotion
i know balls to that lets be happy top of the financial fairplay league and screw the fan

Les_bradds_lad
23-01-2014, 05:54 PM
You can only help some people regarding springy I think he his beyond help