PDA

View Full Version : Andre Wisdom

stamfordram
23-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Just seen that Glenn Johnson has been ruled out for "an indefinite period with a number of injuries" - have we got Andre tied up to the end of the season or could Liverpool recall him?

Would be a blow if we lost him - he has been immense.

sheeeeeeeeeep
23-01-2014, 03:09 PM
[quote="stamfordram" - have we got Andre tied up to the end of the season or could Liverpool recall him?

Would be a blow if we lost him - he has been immense.[/quote]

We tied him up in a new deal this month. He was previously on a youth loan which meant he could be recalled and couldn't play against Chelsea, but we changed the terms of the loan meaning he could play against Chelsea and could not be recalled.

I think we did anyway.

stamfordram
23-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Good move by the club.

I do think this loan business is a bit of a false economy but difficult to argue with seeing players of Wisdom's quality in a Derby shirt

UpTheRams1884
23-01-2014, 03:34 PM
We tied him up in a new deal this month. He was previously on a youth loan which meant he could be recalled and couldn't play against Chelsea, but we changed the terms of the loan meaning he could play against Chelsea and could not be recalled.

I think we did anyway. We haven't tie him up with new deal at all in this month.. We signed him in Oct for a season. We only asked Liverpool permission to play against Chelsea.

Rapid
23-01-2014, 03:38 PM
[quote="stamfordram" - have we got Andre tied up to the end of the season or could Liverpool recall him?

Would be a blow if we lost him - he has been immense.[/quote]

bonus for Liverpool. Johnson is absolutely ****. they'll probably concede less with him out.

Fletch_11
23-01-2014, 07:16 PM
I think they can recall him if they want to - a youth loan isn't the same as an emergency loan but they've got another quality right back (44) whose is Flanaghan I think. He's a right back who has played left back at times this season - hopefully he will do the business and Andre will stay surplus to their requirements for the time being! ;D

southernram22
26-01-2014, 07:42 AM
they will play Kelly hes above wisdom in pecking order