PDA

View Full Version : Ticket for the away game at Stevenage

Wolfiebill
23-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Just wondered if anyone had a spare ticket for the Stevenage game on the 8th Feb?

Evewolf65
23-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Just wondered if anyone had a spare ticket for the Stevenage game on the 8th Feb?

They're still on sale from the Club Bill. :D

wolves71
29-01-2014, 06:38 PM

Have you mentioned to sort one out for this game Bill?

Wolfiebill
29-01-2014, 07:02 PM
No, not yet. I have to confess I don't manage to get to too many games in a season; so I haven't accumulated many points. However if there are still tickets available on Saturday I shall buy one then.

wolves71
29-01-2014, 07:06 PM
No, not yet. I have to confess I don't manage to get to too many games in a season; so I haven't accumulated many points. However if there are still tickets available on Saturday I shall buy one then.

I know as of yesterday there was about 300 left. If there's any left on Saturday, try and buy right on 9am, usually the way i do it when there's a limited allocation. All the best trying to get one.

dunstablewolf
29-01-2014, 08:26 PM
If you get one Bill let me know.

I am going to this one and I could meet you there or take you in the car from hemel.

wolves71
29-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Out of interest Bill, what's your age group, concessions or adult prices. I may be able to get you one tomorrow, i just need you to reply as soon as possible.

Wolfiebill
29-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Thats really kind of you W71. I'm 61 (childhood idol Peter Knowles). If you can do anything I'll most grateful. Thanks for the offer anyway.

wolves71
29-01-2014, 10:31 PM
Thats really kind of you W71. I'm 61 (childhood idol Peter Knowles). If you can do anything I'll most grateful. Thanks for the offer anyway.

I'll ask my Dad if i can use his supporters number tomorrow, i'll keep you informed. It also helps my Dad later in season with loyalty points.

Edit, i'll let my Dad know tomorrow, he won't mind B)

wolves71
29-01-2014, 10:49 PM
I've managed to get you one, only thing is it's with a booking fee included, so £20.50. I will be travelling down with official supporters club on Leons Coaches and coach number three.

Wolfiebill
30-01-2014, 01:47 AM
Thanks W71, I'll be driving to the ground (I live nr Hemel Hempstead). I dont know Stevenage or the ground. Any suggestions as how we should meet up?

wolves71
30-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Thanks W71, I'll be driving to the ground (I live nr Hemel Hempstead). I dont know Stevenage or the ground. Any suggestions as how we should meet up?

I'll be leaving from Molineux at 10.30am, by rights should be at the stadium by 1.30pm. I'd suggest you waiting for coaches to arrive if at all possible. As with earlier reply, i'll be on Leon coaches and coach three.

Wolfiebill
30-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Thats a great plan. I'll try to see you there. THANKS VERY MUCH

Evewolf65
30-01-2014, 06:19 PM

Cracking gesture Gav, Enjoy the game Bill!B) :D

wolves71
30-01-2014, 06:32 PM

No problem at all, i'll keep you updated. Next Friday i'm at a family funeral so won't be on till in the evening. Hopefully they park on or near the stadium. If not, i'm ugly enough to spot near the turnstiles.

wolves71
30-01-2014, 06:33 PM

Cracking gesture Gav, Enjoy the game Bill!B) :D[/quote]

Anything to help a fellow Wolves supporter, also helps my dad if and when loyalty points come into question.

CurtWBA
30-01-2014, 08:25 PM
I am going to this game, obviously in the stevenage end as it is my local team, you will easily win this though, every time I watch stevenage it is dire defending, especially second half v everton, but the crowd always seem to get behind the team really well. I shall be wearing my 5-1 shirt ;D have a good away trip, nice friendly ground.
Looking forward to the return of the Black Country derby next season !? ;D

wolves71
30-01-2014, 09:33 PM
I am going to this game, obviously in the stevenage end as it is my local team, you will easily win this though, every time I watch stevenage it is dire defending, especially second half v everton, but the crowd always seem to get behind the team really well. I shall be wearing my 5-1 shirt ;D have a good away trip, nice friendly ground.

Shouldn't that read 1-5 ;D

Do the away coaches park near to the away end?

CurtWBA
30-01-2014, 10:17 PM

Do the away coaches park near to the away end?[/quote]

I'm not to sure, but I think it parks at the other end by the north terrace, if so it is a simple walk round to the away bit. It is not hard to get to at all and u lot have a whole stand ! The wolves coach will arrive at the club shop, a sign saying staff entrance is near there so u won't miss it. Alot of away fans wait there for the team to arrive.
Well done for making the trip to stevenage, very

wolves71
31-01-2014, 09:34 AM

Do the away coaches park near to the away end?[/quote]

I'm not to sure, but I think it parks at the other end by the north terrace, if so it is a simple walk round to the away bit. It is not hard to get to at all and u lot have a whole stand ! The wolves coach will arrive at the club shop, a sign saying staff entrance is near there so u won't miss it. Alot of away fans wait there for the team to arrive.
Wel

Dudleywolf
01-02-2014, 12:10 AM

Your going to wear an albion top to a wolves game? seriously? and I really hate the sight of blood ;D

wolves71
01-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Bill, your ticket has arrived this morning.

Wolfiebill
01-02-2014, 01:35 PM

THANKS VERY MUCH. Looking forward to seeing you & our team next Saturday.

*Likeit" button still not working.

ADP22
02-02-2014, 11:52 AM

THANKS VERY MUCH. Looking forward to seeing you & our team next Saturday.

*Likeit" button still not working.[/quote]

Now you've got your ticket Wolfiebill, (well played W71!), hope to see you there too! I normally bump in to 71 on our travels so hopefully will put me in your direction to say hello! If not, I'll be down the front on row C s70/71 with my son.

See you next week hopefully!

wolves71
02-02-2014, 01:29 PM
I will look out for you ADP and will try and introduce you to Bill. Bill is also Row C.

Wolfiebill
07-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Hi W71, I've just looked at the BBC weather website and its forecast to rain in the area of Stevenage's ground from 8 PM tonight until well after the match starts. We had exceptionally heavy rain here (HH) last night (some roads flooded) and with Stevenage's record of postponing matches I'm too hopeful this one will go ahead after any pitch inspection. Dont know when the pitch inspection is planned???

ADP22
07-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Pitch inspection this afternoon!

ADP22
07-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Game off-waterlogged pitch

Evewolf65
07-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Game off-waterlogged pitch

Had a feeling this one was gonna be postponed, after the amount of rain we've had in the last few days!

dunstablewolf
07-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Bollox. I had a great day planned :0(

Evewolf65
07-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Bollox. I had a great day planned :0(

Another one to add to future midweek fixture congestion.:s

wolves71
07-02-2014, 06:46 PM
I've just got back fro, a family funeral in Bromyard and on way back had a text message saying the game is off, disappointed, but no surprise with the way the weather is.

wolves71
07-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Hi W71, I've just looked at the BBC weather website and its forecast to rain in the area of Stevenage's ground from 8 PM tonight until well after the match starts. We had exceptionally heavy rain here (HH) last night (some roads flooded) and with Stevenage's record of postponing matches I'm too hopeful this one will go ahead after any pitch inspection. Dont know when the pitch inspection is planned???

Only just seen your post Bill, now it's off, will you want me to keep the ticket for the rearranged game or get a refund. No doubt it will be a midweek fixture. I'm hoping to make it, but not sure until i see the date announced.

Wolfiebill
07-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Only just seen your post Bill, now it's off, will you want me to keep the ticket for the rearranged game or get a refund. No doubt it will be a midweek fixture. I'm hoping to make it, but not sure until i see the date announced.

Hi W71, would you mind hanging on to the ticket, at least until we know the re-arranged date. It it is a midweeker THIS (FEB) month, thats probably going to be OK, I can PROBABLY make it. If its next month (March) - then NO. In ANY case, let me know if you are out of pocket and I WILL re-imburse. Regards Dave

wolves71
07-02-2014, 08:18 PM

Hi W71, would you mind hanging on to the ticket, at least until we know the re-arranged date. It it is a midweeker THIS (FEB) month, thats probably going to be OK, I can PROBABLY make it. If its next month (March) - then NO. In ANY case, let me know if you are out of pocket and I WILL re-imburse. Regards Dave

I'll be keeping hold of it until it's rearranged, and if it falls on a date where you can't attend, i can get a refund anyway. I will let you know on here if you don't see anything regarding the fixture.

wolves71
07-02-2014, 09:36 PM
Looking at both Stevenage and Wolves fixtures, the 8th and 15th April seems the most likely, up until then one or the other already have midweek fixtures.

WOODLANDSWOLF
08-02-2014, 12:59 AM
Postponed!? What happened?

PremierWolf
08-02-2014, 01:16 AM

Rain, lots of it. >:(

WOODLANDSWOLF
08-02-2014, 01:23 AM

Rain, lots of it. >:([/quote]

Just caught up with it on the E&S site. Thanks anyway Prem.:D

wolves71
11-02-2014, 06:49 PM
The game will now take place on April 1st, pitch permitting. Keep me informed Bill if you can make the fixture or not. - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/obfr2aj)

Wolfiebill
11-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Hi W71, I should be OK for that game. Back in the country on 30th March. Nothing planned for 1st week in April.

wolves71
11-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Hi W71, I should be OK for that game. Back in the country on 30th March. Nothing planned for 1st week in April.

No worries Bill, it will probably end up as "pay on the night" fixture now :)

ADP22
16-02-2014, 08:48 AM
Our tickets have gone back for this one, new date no good for us and the cash gone on tickets for Swindon.

wolves71
28-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Wolfiebill, i thought i'd bump this thread up for you. I'll be travelling down with K'Ford Wolves, we leave at 2pm, there's usually a pub stop, but i'll try and get to the ground at about 18.30pm.

dunstablewolf
28-03-2014, 09:53 PM
Wolfiebill, i thought i'd bump this thread up for you. I'll be travelling down with K'Ford Wolves, we leave at 2pm, there's usually a pub stop, but i'll try and get to the ground at about 18.30pm.

i will be there about 5 for this one. Going into Stevenage old town for a few beers before the game.

wolves71
28-03-2014, 10:00 PM

i will be there about 5 for this one. Going into Stevenage old town for a few beers before the game.[/quote]

I don't know Stevenage at all, so i'll be playing it by ear with where everyone else goes. As mentioned before, i have met you once, so i'll look out for you. Again, it depends on where the others decide to stop off.

ADP22
30-03-2014, 11:43 AM
This game back on for us now as shifts altered at work and managed to get me and my lad tickets together last week!

We now on the left hand side, row A!

Wolfiebill
30-03-2014, 07:37 PM

Thanks W71; just returned from our fantastic holiday downunder to the news that the husband of one of my cousins has lost the fight against bowel cancer and has passed away. His funeral (in B'pool) iw next week, so I dont think I'm going to be making the trip to Stevenage; but wish you all and the team the best of luck etc.

wolves71
30-03-2014, 07:41 PM

Thanks W71; just returned from our fantastic holiday downunder to the news that the husband of one of my cousins has lost the fight against bowel cancer and has passed away. His funeral (in B'pool) iw next week, so I dont think I'm going to be making the trip to Stevenage; but wish you all and the team the best of luck etc.[/quote]

I'm sorry to hear of your cousins loss. I'll go to Wolves tomorrow to see if i can return the ticket, if not, i'll ask on the coach i travel down or outside the ground.

wolves71
31-03-2014, 05:45 PM
I've managed to get a refund on the ticket, so it pays for my travel tomorrow :)

Wolfiebill
01-04-2014, 03:36 AM
Hi W71, glad to hear that you fot the refund. Sorry to have messed you about. Interestingly I notice that on the Wolves website this match is all ticket.

wolves71
01-04-2014, 07:33 AM
Hi W71, glad to hear that you fot the refund. Sorry to have messed you about. Interestingly I notice that on the Wolves website this match is all ticket.

When i was in the ticket office yesterday afternoon, only single tickets remained. A lot of Wolves games are all ticket because of small crowd capacity's at grounds we go to.

Wolfiebill, don't worry, you haven't messed me about, i was happy to get a ticket, and you also gave me enough notice to return it to the club.