PDA

View Full Version : v Derby...

Howie5o
23-01-2014, 09:31 PM
...make or break few days looming for those of us still clinging onto a sustained run of form and possibly making that 6th place a reality ..? ..Derby (followed by Barnsley on Tuesday) ..
Great run by Derby showing just how a run of form can propel you up that table but last few games they seem to be stuttering ..? ..new manager syndrome over ..?

i fancy us to nick this one by the odd goal ..

2-1 Bloos

seventwo
23-01-2014, 10:24 PM
I think Cloughie will continue his good run.

champs95
23-01-2014, 10:33 PM
I think Cloughie will continue his good run.

Is he playing?

seventwo
23-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Next England manager for me, if only Leeds had given him a chance.

champs95
23-01-2014, 10:50 PM
I think 2-1 Rovers.

champs95
23-01-2014, 11:00 PM

Nah, Revie will take it. He'd never walk out on his country to go off with some Arabs.

Stan_van_nel
23-01-2014, 11:02 PM

The date is 23/01/2014 and Brian has been dead for a while now.

Come on cocker I'll give you a lift in my DeLorean, we are going back to the future.

Don't worry I'll find a way of getting your tartan shopping trolley in the motor.

I must warn you that you probably won't like the future because Burnley are still better than Blackburn and Leyton Orient are doing well.

;D

Edit - Dead not Dean

seventwo
23-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Saxo is going Stan so I am auditioning for his position of writing complete and utter bollox.
However I do have a life so can't be as prolific

seventwo
23-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Bit of a bugger though as it looks like you have beaten me to it. XD

DanRrr
23-01-2014, 11:18 PM
I'm more worried about the Blackpool game. There's a few free agents about, like Malkey Mackay, who might go for a short term deal to keep their hand in and keep themselves in the lime light.

bigmoon
24-01-2014, 07:18 AM

The date is 23/01/2014 and Brian has been dead for a while now.

Come on cocker I'll give you a lift in my DeLorean, we are going back to the future.

Don't worry I'll find a way of getting your tartan shopping trolley in the motor.

I must warn you that you probably won't like the future because Burnley are still better than Blackburn and Leyton Orient are doing well.

;D

Edit - Dead not Dean[/quote]

XD

Made my morning Stan - Thanks

DanRrr
25-01-2014, 02:11 PM
Beyond gutted. Yesterday, car nice and quiet. Jump in and set off for Ewood, rear brake pad absolutely gone, no warning at all!!

Thankfully I have the f'king Rovers player so I can take someone else's view as gospel. Why not go yesterday or tomorrow, or even at 5pm tonight!!!!

>:(

dunn0709
25-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Can anyone at the game confirm how bad the last half hour was please?

Seems we clearly sat back yet again and invited them onto us - but who is to blame? The players or GB.

Some of the mentally challenged on BRFCS appear to want GB sacked after today. I will treat that with the pinch of salt it deserves.

But did anyone notice his instructions from touchline? Was he at least trying to get the players to push out etc?

Or was it simply that the Derby pressure was too good and forced us back?

Any views much appreciated.

Howie5o
25-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Can anyone at the game confirm how bad the last half hour was please?

Seems we clearly sat back yet again and invited them onto us - but who is to blame? The players or GB.

Some of the mentally challenged on BRFCS appear to want GB sacked after today. I will treat that with the pinch of salt it deserves.

But did anyone notice his instructions from touchline? Was he at least trying to get the players to push out etc?

Or was it simply that the Derby pressure was too good and forced us back?

Any views much appreciated.

Duuny ..my opinion and a few sat around me was that Rovers got out played by a very very well organised team .

second half you could have thought we were away ..that wasnt really us not playing to our potential but that Derby out played us ..every time they attacked they had a man overlapping and if they d played the right ball at the right time we would have been beaten .. so overall ..a good point against a ver

seventwo
25-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Beyond gutted. Yesterday, car nice and quiet. Jump in and set off for Ewood, rear brake pad absolutely gone, no warning at all!!

Thankfully I have the f'king Rovers player so I can take someone else's view as gospel. Why not go yesterday or tomorrow, or even at 5pm tonight!!!!

Must be an Alfa

DanRrr
25-01-2014, 06:34 PM

Must be an Alfa[/quote]

You're right Sven. I should have got a Skoda, as brake pads don't wear on them :blue:

dunn0709
25-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Duuny ..my opinion and a few sat around me was that Rovers got out played by a very very well organised team .

second half you could have thought we were away ..that wasnt really us not playing to our potential but that Derby out played us ..every time they attacked they had a man overlapping and if they d played the right ball at the right time we would have been beaten .. so overall ..a good point against a very good side ..Rovers have met two very good sides in the last week ..shows just how far we ve to come to become a force to be reckoned with ..

Cheers Howie.

Like your positivity at the the end of the post, and I would have took a draw beforehand but that does worry me.

IF we were to get to playoffs then we will no doubt be up against a Forest or Derby. I wasn't too bothered about last week as it was a false score and was away.

But if Derby looked that much better than us when at home, then it makes me think even if we

Howie5o
25-01-2014, 06:54 PM

second half you could have thought we were away ..that wasnt really us not playing to our potential but that Derby out played us ..every time they attacked they had a man overlapping and if they d played the right ball at the right time we would have been beaten .. so overall ..a good point against a very good side ..Rovers have met two very good sides in the last week ..shows just how far we ve to come to become a force to be reckoned with ..

Cheers Howie.

Like your positivity at the the end of the post, and I would have took a draw beforehand but that does worry me.

IF we were to get to playoffs then we will no doubt be up against a Forest or Derby. I wasn't too bothered about last week as it was a false score and was away.

But if Derby looked that much better than us wh

Howie5o
26-01-2014, 01:06 PM
highlights for those that may not have been there yesterday - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFWgMbNQjwY)