PDA

View Full Version : Wanderers confirm talks with Swansea City over Ngog loan...

campo21
23-01-2014, 10:05 PM
WANDERERS have confirmed they are in early talks with Swansea City over the possible sale of David Ngog.

The French striker was at Euxton this afternoon but chairman Phil Gartside is currently discussing a deal with the Swans that would see him loaned to the Premier League club for the rest of the season.

Dougie Freedman is not counting his chickens that the move a€“ which would potentially free up cash for his own signings a€“ will be completed.

But the Scot is facing up to the fact that he may be down to just one senior striker, Craig Davies, if negotiations gather any momentum in the next few hours.

a€śSwansea have enquired about his availability,a€ť confirmed the Whites boss this afternoon.The chairman is discussing the possibility right now.

a€śWhere the deal is at I cannot say right now because the call only came in last night but we have discussed with David the possibility.

a€śBut again, ita€™s possibilities. I have been here too many times a€“ both incoming and out

campo21
23-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Another fantastic decision by the club!

JimmyJazz64
23-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Oi campo!!! **** off you ****!!!!

I posted about N'Gog first.

And my post didn't contain loads of weird Euro and trademark symbols and random letters so ****ing do one eh!!!

XD XD XD XD

campo21
23-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Soz jimmy i didn't see yours before i posted mine as far as the symbols it something to do with this sight now they have messed about with it.

dunc_bwfc
23-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Just a loan :(

campo21
23-01-2014, 11:51 PM
I bet we end up paying most of his wage on this loan deal dunc.

klassnic
24-01-2014, 02:48 AM
Jimmy you do one ! you d ick

campos post is more interesting and has a better comments than yours

Give one of our own sh it players a run in the team are you mental !

if he was that good all the top teams would have signed him for big money when they saw him out on loan over the previous seasons

so why risk sh it to replace someone who is not as sh it !

JimmyJazz64
24-01-2014, 08:06 PM
I'm with Whatsmore. Retarded doesn't even cover it. Good job campo's got brains and could see the humour in the post. Makes you wonder sometimes if it's worth it on here...