PDA

View Full Version : Rafik signs!

Mr_redwolf_rameater
24-01-2014, 12:12 AM
After running out on us halfway through a medical, djebbour rafik looks like he's signed. Quality signing!!!!
It's all over twitter and Algerian TV.. Do hope so he knows where the onion sack is, and should be interesting to see how he pairs up with his team mate Abdoun.

Trickytreesreds
24-01-2014, 07:44 AM
It's certainly looking that way. - view external link (https://twitter.com/BilelGhazi/status/426490391102119936)

RedOno
24-01-2014, 11:17 AM
If we could get Gued back on loan, we would have a good part of the Algerian side.

Trickytreesreds
24-01-2014, 03:38 PM
TrA?s heureux de rejoindre l'Angleterre pour un nouveau challenge avec #NottinghamForest! Merci A? #Sivasspor pour sa comprA?hension! #NFFC

Excited to join England for a new challenge with # NottinghamForest! Thank you to # Sivasspor for understanding! # NFFC

This looks to be happening and I wouldn't be surprised to see Graham follow it. Vaughan would seal a good window to me.

Elite_Pie
24-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Vaughan would seal a good window to me.

You'll probably be outbid by Stormclad on that one then.

Romanis
24-01-2014, 04:07 PM
TrA?s heureux de rejoindre l'Angleterre pour un nouveau challenge avec #NottinghamForest! Merci A? #Sivasspor pour sa comprA?hension! #NFFC

Excited to join England for a new challenge with # NottinghamForest! Thank you to # Sivasspor for understanding! # NFFC

This looks to be happening and I wouldn't be surprised to see Graham follow it. Vaughan would seal a good window to me.

Oui, monsieur.

Ordinarily if we just signed an Algerian striker whose only claim to fame was a glut of goals for the strongest Greek side, I would be concerned or won't exactly be thrilled to bits.

But given how well his fellow former club-mate and international Abdoun has performed, I think it's a good idea. If Rafik can get on the end of Abdoun's (and Pato's crosses) or form an understanding, it would be a plus for us and have an element of surprise.

Then we consider the Greek connection, and the fact both players could be playing at the big

Romanis
24-01-2014, 04:09 PM
If we can secure Vaughan permanently, it would be a good window.

If we can add another striker, even Graham, that would be a welcome addition, not to mention with the Hobbs situation looking Tricky, I'd even accept a short term deal for Baird as cover.

Romanis
24-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Vaughan would seal a good window to me.

You'll probably be outbid by Stormclad on that one then.[/quote]

If we can secure Vaughan permanently, it would be a good window.

If we can add another striker, even Graham, that would be a welcome addition, not to mention with the Hobbs situation looking Tricky, I'd even accept a short term deal for Baird as cover.

Trickytreesreds
24-01-2014, 04:18 PM
confirmed. He's coming. Let's hope the days of the Cox 2 yrd miss are over. - view external link (http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9131684/nottingham-forest-have-confirmed-the-signing-of-algerian-international-rafik)

Elite_Pie
24-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Keep your fingers crossed that Sivasspor don't get a striker injured this weekend!

Trickytreesreds
24-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Keep your fingers crossed that Sivasspor don't get a striker injured this weekend!

That won't be happening here. Full transfer, muted 1.5 M fee.

BTW, expect the Hobbs thing not to be done yet.

LaughingMagpie
24-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Will he be bringing his mates Mufasa and Simba with him? XD

Trickytreesreds
24-01-2014, 04:56 PM

Hush LM, this is big boys talk about football players. Go and watch your cartoons.

LaughingMagpie
24-01-2014, 05:01 PM

Hush LM, this is big boys talk about football players. Go and watch your cartoons.[/quote]

You are mistaken Tricky. The big boys are playing on Saturday afternoon which is why your lot have been relegated to playing tonight

Trickytreesreds
24-01-2014, 05:07 PM

Hush LM, this is big boys talk about football players. Go and watch your cartoons.[/quote]

You are mistaken Tricky. The big boys are playing on Saturday afternoon which is why your lot have been relegated to playing tonight[/quote]

Yes, I'm sure the camera crews are fighting over themselves to watch your clash with Walsall, XD XD XD

Sma11ytheRam
24-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Has he had the patented Nottingham Forest January Transfer Window Eye Sight Test yet?

Romanis
24-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Has he had the patented Nottingham Forest January Transfer Window Eye Sight Test yet?

Of course! So long as he doesn't have to undergo 'The Sheep bonking' or 'Rammed up the posterior' Tests, we can be satisfied.

Romanis
24-01-2014, 05:38 PM

You are mistaken Tricky. The big boys are playing on Saturday afternoon which is why your lot have been relegated to playing tonight[/quote]

Yeah the same 'BIG BOYS' that were turned over by Posh in midweek and now sit very prettily ahead of the relegation zone by just the 1 point having played 2 games more. ;D

Talking about being relegated, that's something the 'BIG BOYS' are very much accustomed to. We only know about being relegated to a Friday night game, because we have 2 fixtures in quick succession next week.
We are novices at relegation compared to the "BIG BOYS", who achieve it with such aplomb and regularity like a well traveled street walker plying her trade.

Trickytreesreds
24-01-2014, 05:45 PM

Of course! So long as he doesn't have to undergo 'The Sheep bonking' or 'Rammed up the posterior' Tests, we can be satisfied.[/quote]

He wouldn't pass the Maclaren test. He can play football. Brolly's criteria is, "you want a large wage, god you must be good?"

Sma11ytheRam
24-01-2014, 05:51 PM

Of course! So long as he doesn't have to undergo 'The Sheep bonking' or 'Rammed up the posterior' Tests, we can be satisfied.[/quote]

It's a good job no one has failed these tests two hours before the end of a transfer window. That would be embarrassing.

Is your eye test just like the driving test where you have to read the reg of a car from a certain distance?

Although when you need it as an excuse, and at the same time damage the reputation of a decent football player, you have to stand on the banks of the Trent and the reg plate is on one of Fawaz's cars in Kuwait?

Trickytreesreds
24-01-2014, 05:55 PM

It's a good job no one has failed these tests two hours before the end of a transfer window. That would be embarrassing.

Is your eye test just like the driving test where you have to read the reg of a car from a certain distance?

Although when you need it as an excuse, and at the same time damage the reputation of a decent football player, you have to stand on the banks of the Trent and the reg plate is on one of Fawaz's cars in Kuwait?[/quote]

Quite right Smally. We should have signed him. That way, when he turned out to be ****, we could have flogged him on to you lot, like we normally do.

Romanis
24-01-2014, 06:13 PM

Although when you need it as an excuse, and at the same time damage the reputation of a decent football player, you have to stand on the banks of the Trent and the reg plate is on one of Fawaz's cars in Kuwait?[/quote]

Quite right Smally. We should have signed him. That way, when he turned out to be ****, we could have flogged him on

Sma11ytheRam
24-01-2014, 06:15 PM

Quite right Smally. We should have signed him. That way, when he turned out to be ****, we could have flogged him on

redredtree
24-01-2014, 08:46 PM
You are mistaken Tricky. The big boys are playing on Saturday afternoon which is why your lot have been relegated to playing tonight

well LM, we have done you a favour playing on Friday, your crowd would have been a lot smaller on a Friday night. Oh! Wait..it will be small anyway, silly me!

Romanis
24-01-2014, 08:56 PM

well LM, we have done you a favour playing on Friday, your crowd would have been a lot smaller on a Friday night. Oh! Wait..it will be small anyway, silly me!

In their case, 3 is a really a crowd! ;D :D

alwaysnotts
25-01-2014, 08:27 AM
If our owners are wealthy, why are we signing players like this ?

BigusDikus
25-01-2014, 09:53 AM

you're not, clownty are skint.

The_Don_ORiordan
25-01-2014, 10:20 AM

you're not, clownty are skint.[/quote]

The clue is that he's not a notts fan, just registered with that to stir up trouble.
That post shows he's a red, he's just so stupid he forgot to log off that account and log back in as redbasie/rabbichicks/hellsreject/kod etc...

And yes we are skint. But were not deluded enough to believe our owner could have bought real madrid, but bought you instead. Or at least we haven't been that deluded for a few years ;D

BigusDikus
25-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Who cares who else Fawaz could/ couldn't have bought? The fact is he's extremely wealthy and he's prepared to spend some of that considerable wealth on Nottingham Forest. :)

Elite_Pie
25-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Who cares who else Fawaz could/ couldn't have bought? The fact is he's extremely wealthy and he's prepared to spend some of that considerable wealth on Nottingham Forest. :)

Or to be more accurate:

"The fact is he's extremely wealthy and he's prepared to spend a tiny bit of that considerable wealth on Nottingham Forest".

alwaysnotts
25-01-2014, 12:26 PM
When ?

Trickytreesreds
25-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Moving closer

Robin Chipperfield ?@sportchippers 3m
Forest confirm that djebbour completes medical ahead of move to NFFC

Polish_ForestMad
25-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Pics on twitter during his medical.looks set to be announced soon.

Trickytreesreds
25-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Rafik Djebbour @RafikDjebbour10
I just signed for Nottingham forest !!! I m so proud to become one player of this fantastic historic english club !

alwaysnotts
25-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Moving closer

WHO ?

Trickytreesreds
25-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Moving closer

WHO ?[/quote]

This man. Thank **** he wasn't playing for Walsall today, XD XD - view external link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafik_Djebbour)

Polish_ForestMad
25-01-2014, 05:55 PM
He's played champions league football so you wouldn't of heard of him. ;-)

alwaysnotts
25-01-2014, 06:00 PM
He's played champions league football so you wouldn't of heard of him. ;-).
Your right, ive never heard of him, or the club hes playing for. Tell me, how many clubs did we have to fight off to sign him. These signings are simply not good enough. I cant see him putting another star on our shirt, can you ?

salopred
25-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Not in the Championship no...

Polish_ForestMad
25-01-2014, 06:18 PM
? So you claim to be a forest fan and have never heard of him?where was you in the summer?you have never heard of olympiakos,the same team that abdoun came from.

Trickytreesreds
25-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Just ignore the ****head, it's probably another one of Basies aliases, in a vain attempt at revenge, lol

Anyway, back to the subject in head-

@FAWAZ_ALHASAWI ?@fawaz_alhasawi1 3m

Rafik Djebbour successfully completed his medical today. I am speaking to Olympiacos - we hope to finalise the deal on Monday.

alwaysnotts
25-01-2014, 07:25 PM
Just ignore the ****head, it's probably another one of Basies aliases, in a vain attempt at revenge, lol

Rafik Djebbour successfully completed his medical today. I am speaking to Olympiacos - we hope to finalise the deal on Monday.
Well you tell me all you know about Sivasspor. Try not to cheat on wiki

Trickytreesreds
25-01-2014, 07:34 PM

Well you tell me all you know about Sivasspor. Try not to cheat on wiki[/quote]

Why would I want to know? :?
I don't care if he's been on loan at Wollaton TBH.
The guys got pedigree, he'll do for me.
Why are you bothered anyway? If you are a county fan, haven't you got more pressing issues? XD XD
However seeing as it was aimed at me, hello Basie, >;)

alwaysnotts
25-01-2014, 07:47 PM
He was turned down by Wollaton !

Polish_ForestMad
25-01-2014, 08:48 PM
He was turned down by Wollaton !
2 goals in 5 games in the champions league,not many wollaton players can say they have done that!

Sma11ytheRam
25-01-2014, 10:21 PM

Sounds a bit backward. Don't clubs normally agree a deal and then the player goes for a medical and discusses terms?

Polish_ForestMad
26-01-2014, 09:02 AM

Sounds a bit backward. Don't clubs normally agree a deal and then the player goes for a medical and discusses terms?[/quote]
Should make sense to you then if it sounds backwards.
we have spoke to olympiakos and sorted a deal then he has had his medical and sorted stuff out.hows that backwards?its just like you said it should be.

Polish_ForestMad
28-01-2014, 06:56 PM
tweet from fawaz soon?

dam617
28-01-2014, 08:17 PM

Well you tell me all you know about Sivasspor. Try not to cheat on wiki[/quote]

Why would I want to know? :?
I don't care if he's been on loan at Wollaton TBH.
The guys got pedigree, he'll do for me.
Why are you bothered anyway? If you are a county fan, haven't you got more pressing issues? XD XD
However seeing as it was aimed at me, hello Basie, >;)[/quote]

I suspect 'alwaysnotts' is the idiot formerly known as 'lacosenior' who has disappeared since this site went tits up.
He was banned on here already.

Trickytreesreds
29-01-2014, 05:05 PM
DONE,

@FAWAZ_ALHASAWI a??@fawaz_alhasawi1 4m

I am delighted to announce the transfer of Rafik Djebbour is now complete. Please join me in welcoming him to #nffc
Expan

binghampies
29-01-2014, 05:31 PM
DONE,

I am delighted to announce the transfer of Rafik Djebbour is now complete. Please join me in welcoming him to #nffc
Expan

is this the same Fawaz who clearly told porkies on TV when he said the Hobbs deal was done & dusted for the season & a fee paid. Obviously it was not all done & dusted was it

Trickytreesreds
29-01-2014, 05:43 PM
DONE,

Expan

is this the same Fawaz who clearly told porkies on TV when he said the Hobbs deal was done & dusted for the season & a fee paid. Obviously it was not all done & dusted was it[/quote]

Don't be a klonk all your life. He wasn't lying what he said. He had agreed with Hull, but obviously it turns out Hobbs himself wants his demands met. The delay, caused Hull to recall him, probably to force the issue. Don't forget Hobbs is a prem player on 32k a week.
No way would we pay that, as it destroys the whole wage structure.
So believe what you will. Just concentrate on Preston not scoring more than 5.

binghampies
29-01-2014, 06:04 PM
These are his words not mine, things dont quite add up do they.Think he should of said we hope to keep jack till the end of the season & agreed to pay a fee to Hull for his servies ,

im happy for Preston to score 5 on saturday as long as Notts score 5 or 6 .

Fawaz interview on BBC Sport

"We have a deal till the end of the season"

"we have jack hobbs till the end of the season right now for sure"

he also said they paid a fee to keep jack till the end of the season

Polish_ForestMad
29-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Loans can be recalled and the fee would of been paid back.so what are you saying?

Elite_Pie
29-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Come on Mr Sheen, even you can work this one out. When your owner tweeted "we have jack hobbs till the end of the season right now for sure", was that the truth? Seeing as Hull recalled him, I'd suggest it wasn't. I don't think it's anything sinister for a minute, just an owner getting a bit ahead of himself in order to appease moaning fans. We've had exactly the same with ours. Further evidence that people in their position should stay away from social media and messageboards, but surely you can't deny he was in the wrong concerning Hobbs?

Romanis
29-01-2014, 07:58 PM
I think he'll be a good buy and develop an understanding with Abdoun

garibaldi
29-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Hopefully he'll start tomorrow.