PDA

View Full Version : Kieran Freeman

Southstandup
24-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Hi guys,

Was bored at work so started reading through the forest forums then thought i would check the Magpies forum.

Surprisingly from the posts i have seen they have been very positive about him. Saying he was one of the better players on the park etc.

When we get him back i think he could still do a job for us. Some fans criticised him but i did not see him do that much wrong.

I know Wisdom is a hell of a lot better but were not going to keep him so if we don't go up this season we could use him imo.

Beardyram
24-01-2014, 01:06 PM
I actually agree to a point. I can't ever see him being a first team regular at this level and if we don't go up then he can a job for a game or two to cover for suspensions and injurys. Can play both full back positions, so its better to keep a player like him than bring in someone like Smith who costs a fortune in wages to sit on the bench.

Elite_Pie
24-01-2014, 02:03 PM
I actually agree to a point. I can't ever see him being a first team regular at this level and if we don't go up then he can a job for a game or two to cover for suspensions and injurys. Can play both full back positions, so its better to keep a player like him than bring in someone like Smith who costs a fortune in wages to sit on the bench.

He's been excellent since we got him back and has been one of the main reasons for our upturn in form. He's been strong defensively and dangerous going forward. Maybe League 1 is his level, but he's young enough to develop a bit more so I wouldn't give up on him yet.

Rapid
25-01-2014, 03:18 AM
meh. he could do a job of warming the bench maybe. we're talking about 2 very different levels of football here. if he's got any aspirations to have a decent career he should look good in league 1. to be fair he's not bad on the ball but as I've said before, what good's a defender that can't defend?