PDA

View Full Version : Rangers FC

BertrandRussell
24-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Looks like the Rangers support is not taking up the option to buy into the club via the RST in any great numbers. I'd be more optimistic about the future of the club if the fans had more of a say but it seems most are happy to point the finger at the SFA and Celtic about largely unrelated matters.

The Hearts support have done well in leading the way with their direct debits and have far more signed up for their scheme than Rangers do - which is pretty embarrassing, considering the size of the two supports.

Disappointing to think that some dodgy businessmen are going to repeat the administration process at the club but it looks probable. I bet the likes of Duff and Phelps are rubbing their hands at the prospect.

Having said all that, I'd rather support a club that no longer operates than Celtic. :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

TheBoyBennison
24-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Looks like the Rangers support is not taking up the option to buy into the club via the RST in any great numbers. I'd be more optimistic about the future of the club if the fans had more of a say but it seems most are happy to point the finger at the SFA and Celtic about largely unrelated matters.

The Hearts support have done well in leading the way with their direct debits and have far more signed up for their scheme than Rangers do - which is pretty embarrassing, considering the size of the two supports.

Disappointing to think that some dodgy businessmen are going to repeat the administration process at the club but it looks probable. I bet the likes of Duff and Phelps are rubbing their hands at the prospect.

Having said all that, I'd rather support a club that no longer operates than Celtic. :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

I hope nobody will take this as some sort of dig at Bears as such, but RST are an absolute j

Red_Zeppelin
24-01-2014, 01:19 PM
your team is the very epipath o lying, cheating, stealing, swindling, more lying, dodgy dealingings, anti-dignity and various other shady goings on...and you've no one tae blame but yerselves...so stick that right up yer jumper and take yer face for a shyte >:)

...and that's ma final word on this subject

super_ally_rfc
24-01-2014, 01:21 PM
your team is the very epipath o lying, cheating, stealing, swindling, more lying, dodgy dealingings, anti-dignity and various other shady goings on...and you've no one tae blame but yerselves...so stick that right up yer jumper and take yer face for a shyte >:)

...and that's ma final word on this subject

still st least we are not aberdeen - thank phuck XD