PDA

View Full Version : Barnard off on loan...

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 01:06 PM
..back to Southend until the end of the season.

Will do him good to get some regular football and will hopefully pave the way for a permanent move in the summer which, I think, is when his contract expires..

chief_wiggam
24-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Good luck to him.
A very very good lower league player.

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 03:27 PM
A pity po**ey have already played been beaten twice by Southend this season - Barnard would have had a field day against that defence.. :D

Dirtyweasel
24-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Any lads out on the lash in Southend tonight best watch their step with Barney in town :P

ShottermillSaint
24-01-2014, 06:07 PM
As with Billy Sharp who went to Doncaster yesterday, Barney played a very important role in getting us to where we are now.
Favourite Barney moment, probably his goal and subsequent celebration in front of the gobby Orient mugs when we beat them up at Brisbane Road a few years back
Hope he does well along with Billy

proclaimer
24-01-2014, 07:59 PM
As with Billy Sharp who went to Doncaster yesterday, Barney played a very important role in getting us to where we are now.
Favourite Barney moment, probably his goal and subsequent celebration in front of the gobby Orient mugs when we beat them up at Brisbane Road a few years back
Hope he does well along with Billy

+1..

saintwayne
25-01-2014, 08:04 AM
Played a big role for us in our L1 promotion campaign and formed a pretty lethal partnership with SRL, it's a shame his career has fizzled out a bit the last couple of years. He deserves to be playing regularly, best of luck to him at Southend.

Pentridge
25-01-2014, 09:25 AM
Echo all the above but I bet he's enjoying the inflated wage packet we offered him.

PapaLazarou
25-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Echo all the above but I bet he's enjoying the inflated wage packet we offered him.

Barnard's goals were ***** in our journey to where we are now so I have no problem with him enjoying a decent 'reward' for a season or two, but everything comes to an end at some point.