PDA

View Full Version : John Brayford signs for Sheff Utd

Manofpride
24-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Nigel get his man.

What must Brayford be thinking!!! - view external link (http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Burton-Albion-player-John-Brayford/story-20495201-detail/story.html)

nickyd63
24-01-2014, 01:58 PM
[quote="Manofpride"]Nigel get his man.

What must Brayford be thinking!!![/quote

"I could do with a game" maybe...

clough08
24-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Great signing for Nigel. Maybe we can get him back at ther end of the season.

Rattea
24-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Why would we want him back?

after a bright start he faded into mediocrity.

him joining clough again flys in the face of those that wanted people to believe in clough not getting on with players tho.

loan to the end of the season would also suggest Cardiff don't rate him having had a good look at him for six months.

swaledale
25-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Eh no, Brayford was never one of those players mentioned in connection with any dispute with Clough, he had made it clear he didnt want to sign a new contract and was looking for a chance to play at a higher level, ergo the club sold him rather than lose him on a free!

I'm guessing he still has a house near Derby, he still gets his Cardiff salary and he knows Clough, seems logical rather than finish up miles from anyway living in a hotel.

A good championship right back but never more than that.

eamonnram
25-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Totally agreed. And to be fair he is not in the same class as wisdom and never will. That ship sailed a long time ago. My guess is that clough will come in for couttes when he is fit. Them 2 had a great understanding down that right hand side. And don't think he'll get much game time under mac.