PDA

View Full Version : Paul McManus

timlichtie
24-01-2014, 01:59 PM
Striker Paul McManus has signed from Forfar.

That seems to be business complete for January.

ClashCityRocker
24-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Has scored 4 goals in 16 appearances with Forfar this season - his last match was in late Dec.

Sheerin is confident he will score goals for the 'broath, so lets hope he takes this opportunity to prove that Forfar were not getting the best out of him.

Lichtielegend
24-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Striker Paul McManus has signed from Forfar.

That seems to be business complete for January.

It better not be complete, we're still short in most outfield areas.

Happy with McManus signing. If Bobby Linn keeps playing as he did on Saturday creating chances, I'd like to think McManus will stick a good number away.

housecaptain
24-01-2014, 03:53 PM
I agree with Lichtielegend that we still need a mid-fielder to replace Chisholm who has been absolutely dire this season.No doubt I will be attacked by the 'loyal' fans but they must take their maroon glasses off.
We keep hearing he is great in the dressing room but then again so would A.Cameron but I do not think he would perform on the park.Does that sound familiar to you?:/

maroonie
24-01-2014, 03:58 PM
I agree with Lichtielegend that we still need a mid-fielder to replace Chisholm who has been absolutely dire this season.No doubt I will be attacked by the 'loyal' fans but they must take their maroon glasses off.
We keep hearing he is great in the dressing room but then again so would A.Cameron but I do not think he would perform on the park.Does that sound familiar to you?:/
Imo we really need a strong centre back before any midfield players.

Brizaldo
24-01-2014, 04:53 PM
The PRIORITY NOW is surely a Commanding CENTRE BACK.Keep Banjo in midfield thats his best role.

AFC1320
24-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Brilliant signing.

Another player who I have always hoped would sign for the Red Lichties from opposing clubs like :-

Kenny MacDonald - done okay.
Willie Watters - done okay in a poor team.
Willie Brown - never happened.
Ken Eadie - never happened.
Charlie Adam - success.
Willie Irvine - never happened.
Colin McGlashan - success.
Colin McKinnon - success.
George Rowe - success.
Steve Mallan - success.
George Shaw - never happened.
Hen Templeman - never happened.
Savo Milne - never worked out.
Bobby Linn - success.
Paul McManus - ?

Well done PS/SP and the AFC Board.

housecaptain
24-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Do agree Maroonie we also require a strong centre-back.