PDA

View Full Version : Jack Hobbs

clough08
24-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Seems he's left Forest and gone back to Hull. I thought Forest had bought him but it seems not. They could miss him if he's away for a long period.

dam617
24-01-2014, 03:17 PM
He has been recalled to cover an injury to one of Hulls centre backs - as it is agreed in the loan deal.
It's a comedy and I'm not laughing - yes we will miss him, he's been a rock (even Rams can't deny that)
January is a nemesis to Forest >:(

swaledale
24-01-2014, 09:11 PM
I think its more that Hull want to sell him and there are clubs willing to pay, whilst Forest for all their millions werent and wanted him to remain on loan!!

Serves them right the tight ****s!!

Polish_ForestMad
24-01-2014, 09:43 PM
I think its more that Hull want to sell him and there are clubs willing to pay, whilst Forest for all their millions werent and wanted him to remain on loan!!

Serves them right the tight ****s!!
It comes just a week after revealing that Forest had agreed to stump up around £1m to take the defender to the City Ground at the end of the season following a successful loan period there.

Oldtimeram
25-01-2014, 08:37 AM
I think he should stick to cricket to be honest

swaledale
25-01-2014, 10:33 AM
So your lot are so dim that they pay a million for a loan deal which has a recall clause? This has been bubbling around for weeks with Hull sources saying publicly there is a lot of interest in Hobbs and if Forest think they are getting him on loan cheap their mistaken!

More to this than meets the eye!!

Akwesasne
25-01-2014, 11:58 AM
So your lot are so dim that they pay a million for a loan deal which has a recall clause? This has been bubbling around for weeks with Hull sources saying publicly there is a lot of interest in Hobbs and if Forest think they are getting him on loan cheap their mistaken!

If you think that is the truth then it is you who are dim. Hull have foregone the million in order to recall Jack Hobbs to cover for an injured player.

Fletch_11
26-01-2014, 11:18 AM

If you think that is the truth then it is you who are dim. Hull have foregone the million in order to recall Jack Hobbs to cover for an injured player.[/quote]

Sounds to me like Forest have been shafted massively by this. Either they now think he is worth more than they agreed with Forest or he has done sufficiently well that they genuinely don't want to lose him at the moment.

This is a pitfall with loans - we used it to our advantage when we were expected to sign Nathan Ellington at the end of his season long loan - as I recall we decided not to, even though there was no fee invol

southernram22
26-01-2014, 03:53 PM
I thought awks was banned from footy mad?

Akwesasne
26-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Only in the same way as southernram22 is banned from footy mad.:P

UpTheRams1884
26-01-2014, 09:51 PM
*Giggles*

swaledale
27-01-2014, 02:29 PM

If you think that is the truth then it is you who are dim. Hull have foregone the million in order to recall Jack Hobbs to cover for an injured player.[/quote]

When is a deal not a deal? Your owner was saying publicly the deal was done, but your owners are clearly so charitable that having agreed a deal and a fee, they waive that because it does not suit the other club?

Come Friday we shall see no doubt.

Stimaclegend
27-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Looks like he is on the move again... - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25916952)

Sma11ytheRam
27-01-2014, 07:59 PM
According to Fawaz the Rafik Djebbour deal was supposed to be completed today as well.

Maybe the agents union have remembered last January with the George Boyd saga. Although this time the player has passed a medical (before the clubs have agreed to the transfer it seems) - view external link (http://www.nottinghampost.com/Transfer-gossip-Forest-close-completing-Rafik/story-20505700-detail/story.html)

StensonRam
27-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Looks like he is on the move again...

Yeah but the wee man billy krankie said hobbs was happy at forest and wanted to stay, yeah wanted to stay so bad he pleaded with brucie to recall him

Have notts forrest actually signed anyone this window yet, looks like someone is getting ready to ship out another manager ;), just sayin like.

I knew krankie wouldn't see his new and improved contract out

Take some of these XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

ellafella
27-01-2014, 09:34 PM

Yeah but the wee man billy krankie said hobbs was happy at forest and wanted to stay, yeah wanted to stay so bad he pleaded with brucie to recall him

Have notts forrest actually signed anyone this window yet, looks like someone is getting ready to ship out another manager ;), just sayin like.

Take some of these XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

comedy gold. :s

swaledale
28-01-2014, 05:39 PM
quote="Stimaclegend"]Looks like he is on the move again...[/quote]

Hows the EGG ON YOUR FACE Awks/Basie or whoever you are? Classic when other teams fans are more aware of whats happening ast your club!!!

tricky5971
28-01-2014, 08:34 PM
As you said let's wait and see what's happening . Plenty of time for something to happen . Good to see miller doing well now at yeovil ...Oops he's just scored again 2-0

chelmsfordram
28-01-2014, 10:22 PM
As you said let's wait and see what's happening . Plenty of time for something to happen . Good to see miller doing well now at yeovil ...Oops he's just scored again 2-0

Oops a bit previous there sweetpea. Now pee off.

Polish_ForestMad
28-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Forest Wigan and reading all have bids accepted,fester havnt made contact.

triz
28-01-2014, 11:33 PM

Oops a bit previous there sweetpea. Now pee off.[/quote]

not like forest fans at all

Polish_ForestMad
31-01-2014, 07:41 PM

Hows the EGG ON YOUR FACE Awks/Basie or whoever you are? Classic when other teams fans are more aware of whats happening ast your club!!![/quote]

looks like he's been sold then.wheres he gone?

Polish_ForestMad
31-01-2014, 07:47 PM

Take some of these XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]
O dear o dear o dear.nuff said.

Trickytreesreds
31-01-2014, 07:57 PM

comedy gold. :s[/quote]

I think some red faces and humble pie and cream all round is on it's way.
Step forward.

Rob_the_Ram
31-01-2014, 07:59 PM

O dear o dear o dear.nuff said.[/quote]

If he's signed for Forest, good move.
Looks like the pressure will really be on the one jumpered dwarf to get them up. Hobbs won't be on peanuts if there really were other clubs after his signature.

Does anyone know why Krankie has the same blue vee neck on EVERYTIME you see him?

Trickytreesreds
31-01-2014, 08:03 PM

O dear o dear o dear.nuff said.[/quote]

If he's signed for Forest, good move.
Looks like the pressure will really be on the one jumpered dwarf to get them up. Hobbs won't be on peanuts if there really were other clubs after his signature.

Does anyone know why Krankie has the same blue vee neck on EV

tricky1972
31-01-2014, 10:51 PM

Indeed gents, comedy gold...when will you rammys learn not to gloat before the game is run?

Stimaclegend
31-01-2014, 11:04 PM

Indeed gents, comedy gold...when will you rammys learn not to gloat before the game is run?[/quote]

Out of interest Tricky, how many of the current Forest players do you think would be good enough for the Prem if you were to get promotion? Obviously Hobbs is a very good signing for

HobbsHeader
31-01-2014, 11:07 PM
*Giggles*

You still laughing pal?

HobbsHeader
31-01-2014, 11:13 PM

Indeed gents, comedy gold...when will you rammys learn not to gloat before the game is run?[/quote]

Out of interest Tricky, how many of the current Forest players do you think would be good enough for the Prem if you were to get prom

Stimaclegend
31-01-2014, 11:20 PM

Out of interest Tricky, how many of the current Forest players do you think would be

UpTheRams1884
31-01-2014, 11:22 PM
*Giggles*

You still laughing pal?[/quote] My post was aimed at Awks about footy mad.

HobbsHeader
31-01-2014, 11:26 PM

Out of interest Tricky, how many o

swaledale
01-02-2014, 12:44 AM

But the point is Hull had to recall the player before you ****ers were prepared to pay up and sign him permanently!! What a way to run a ****ing football clu, talk about having you

Polish_ForestMad
01-02-2014, 06:11 AM
Earlier in the season we agreed a loan deal with hull for a season long loan.it was us who took the gamble on the Hobbs,getting him fit and keeping him injury free.it was a good deal for both clubs.but when hull seen that he was playing well and that they could get some money for him they came up with a story to get him back.fawaz didn't want to be taken for a tnuc so tried to make them honour the actual agreement.which they didn't so we ended up buying him.
So yes your right was a poor way of running a club!:?

southernram22
01-02-2014, 06:57 AM
bless awks you care ?

HOODIE
01-02-2014, 12:43 PM

Out of interest Tricky, how many of the current Forest players do you think would be

HOODIE
01-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Earlier in the season we agreed a loan deal with hull for a season long loan.it was us who took the gamble on the Hobbs,getting him fit and keeping him injury free.it was a good deal for both clubs.but when hull seen that he was playing well and that they could get some money for him they came up with a story to get him back.fawaz didn't want to be taken for a tnuc so tried to make them honour the actual agreement.which they didn't so we ended up buying him.
So yes your right was a poor way of running a club!:?

Sorry, didn't understand any of that.

Anyway, you been to see Forest play yet?

Hells_Reject
03-02-2014, 11:51 AM

Out of interest Tricky, how many of the

HOODIE
03-02-2014, 03:58 PM

Indeed gents, comedy gold...when will you rammys learn not to gloat before the game is run?

KeeptheCityGround
03-02-2014, 05:42 PM

Indeed gents, comedy gold...when will you rammy

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 05:59 PM
It will have been noted that Hughes has a tendency to vanish in the big games. Every game in the prem is a big game. Says it all really.

;D

swaledale
03-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Its been a comment made by the ill informed few, yes Hughes has had "off" games even Rooney has those!

but its also a true that we have missed him when he has not played or when he has been taken off.

Is he Prem quality? None knows until he plays there.

Polish_ForestMad
03-02-2014, 08:16 PM

comedy gold. :s[/

southernram22
03-02-2014, 11:42 PM
with interest Basie /ono /awks I see your own have turned on you and they seem set to ban all of your users and I have to say im pleased tricky and polish have come out and said what we all know your a prat.

triz
04-02-2014, 12:03 AM
i have no love for polish etc but they pale into insignificance when compared to awks and his behaviour when made a mod!? it didn't effect me personally but i just hate jumped up jobsworths with little man syndrome. He deserves banning for life for those 2 weeks of napoleonic mayhem.

southernram22
04-02-2014, 07:53 AM
totally agree

Bear DCFC
04-02-2014, 08:13 AM
i have no love for polish etc but they pale into insignificance when compared to awks and his behaviour when made a mod!? it didn't effect me personally but i just hate jumped up jobsworths with little man syndrome. He deserves banning for life for those 2 weeks of napoleonic mayhem.

Are you describing Billy Davies there?

HOODIE
04-02-2014, 09:55 AM

comedy gold. :s[/

HOODIE
04-02-2014, 10:06 AM

Take some of these XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD