PDA

View Full Version : Tazzcompe matchday 4 and tabke

John_Ridley
24-01-2014, 02:22 PM
More controversy. Well, not much tbf. In fact not really controversy, just difficulties finding these blasted results because LLPP, one off of the Somailan teams, are no longer known as that, they are known as Jeenyo Utd.

And the South American U20 game WAS bint football, which the original compe fixture list didn't state.

And off of course one match was played the day before, and another is not being played until next Weds. But apart from that, all straightforrad.

Anyway, no harm done and only 6 hours into my working day here are the latest results/standings for the 3-way finale...

LEG 1
Al Ahli v Al Nasr 3-1
deez & griff = HOME
me = AWAY

BJMC v Baridhara 7-0
All HOME

Egyptians flounced

LEG 2
Greek style 3-0
Somalian Pirates 0-1
Latino bints 5-1

None correct

23 Jan

Leg 1
Me = 1 correct (5)
Deez = 2 correct (7)
Griff = 2 correct (7)

Leg 2
Me = 0 correct (2)
Deez = 0 correct (0)
Griff = 0 correct (0)

TABKE
Me 37
Deez

kel_
24-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Anybody else spot some DUPLICATION OFF OF SCORES?

John_Ridley
24-01-2014, 02:33 PM
You're miles behind on this kel, and I can't be mithered bringing you up to date.

Suffice to say because of the original semi-final match-ups (me v griff; deez v judd) there are in fact only 2 x scores duplicated. And as they were 2 off of mine duplicated by griff, I didn't mind and so the two points weren't deducted.

A rare outburst of common sense I realise.

How these ended up being the semi-finals is another tale, and one that you and moorlando can no doubt gan on about for several weeks yet.

EDIT - actually kelikins, can you point out the duplication of scores in the above? 'cos I don't see any.

(Leg 1 is results not scorelines, and therefore duplication rule does not apply.)

tazzydjr
24-01-2014, 03:10 PM
You're miles behind on this kel, and I can't be mithered bringing you up to date.

Suffice to say because of the original semi-final match-ups (me v griff; deez v judd) there are in fact only 2 x scores duplicated. And as they were 2 off of mine duplicated by griff, I didn't mind and so the two points weren't deducted.

How these ended up being the semi-finals is another tale, and one that you and moorlando can no doubt gan on about for several weeks yet.

EDIT - actually kelikins, can you point out the duplication of scores in the above? 'cos I don't see any.

(Leg 1 is results not scorelines, and therefore duplication rule does not apply.)

i totally agree it would be pointless giving out an 2 Points Deduction ridders did you add on your bonus 16 Points for submitting your entry first?

But to make it abit more interesting the 10 Tropa Entrance's can vote for a finale or a 2nd rate w

deezel
24-01-2014, 03:13 PM

ridders you can see why tazzy lad took to his sick bed with all this MINDLESS blathering from kel

some folk* must be HURTING for not getting through to the final(what was semis)

kel_
24-01-2014, 03:21 PM
I were making it up as I went along.

A BIT LIKE THE GAMES MASTER DOES

John_Ridley
24-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Aye, deez. Tough enough WITHOUT a 6.5%-induced hangover. Fading fast now, but I'm sure a few liveners will help. I'll probly be pissed again by the time his-nibs rocks up.

Tazzy - yes, me and deez of the 16 points boners for early entrance. Whereas, unfortunately griff doesert. (I think that defecit confused griff in to thinking he had been deducted points, when in fact it's the lack off of boners that causes the gap from third to the top two.

Kel - just go and enjoy your birthday!

kel_
24-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Not until this FARCE is resolved.

What this about a bonus for submitting first?

Right, here's a deadline but if you don't get your entrance in before someone else (even though there is a set deadline) you're already 16 points behind.

COMICAL

griff
24-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Not until this FARCE is resolved.

What this about a bonus for submitting first?

Right, here's a deadline but if you don't get your entrance in before someone else (even though there is a set deadline) you're already 16 points behind.

COMICAL

It's worser than that kel.

When tazzy put the semi final up he announced; "1st to submit the entire week will earn themselves an Bonus 16 Points". That's the first, not the first in each leg. That was Ridders, so why did deezel get them too?

Fact is, no-one should get them, it devalues an already devalued predictocomp. Is it any wonder folk are glad not to be in it?

kel_
24-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Well observed Griff.

So not only is the games master making it up as he gans along, it appears his mate is too.

PERFETIC

deezel
24-01-2014, 04:33 PM
it seems i'm merely the pawn between two thorns

kel_
24-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Ofing just read the tabke again it appears you're losing purely because you got your predictions in last, Griff.

So it's not really a prediction competition is it? More a 'who can make up a load off of scores the quickest' competition.

I'M RUNNING OUT OFF OF WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT

read, not eat edit lol

griff
24-01-2014, 04:50 PM
How true kel. The games master is looking the other way while points are being chucked about randomly with no regard for if they're deserved or not. He's obviously tying to hand this competition ON A PLATE to his mate Ridders (since them points are going to of to be ripped away from deezel IMMEDIATELY) on the grounds that his face seems to fit and ours divn't. And it's no coincy dense that Ridders is now RUNNING the thing.

Eeh, there's some geet cheating and no mistake.

John_Ridley
24-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Them's the vagaries ;D

griff
24-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Let's leave ladies' private parts out off of this.

When are you taking deezels bone-us points off of?

John_Ridley
24-01-2014, 05:05 PM
'tis maybes a good point you of there tbf.

Please don't tar me with the 'making it up as I he goes along brush' kel. In fact I have tried where I can to stick with tizzy's bizarre rules, hence impelmelting the 16 point bonus. HOWEVER, in behindsight, I may of MISINTERUPTED that particular particular.

Only taz can clear than this up (oh good god).

Tazzylad - did you mean first entrance in each semi, or just first entrance overall? One 16 point wooded up boner up for graps, or 2?)

griff
24-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Divn't aks him what he meant - he'll make summat else up.

It's what he wrote that's the rool.

griff
24-01-2014, 05:14 PM
...and anyway, it was a rool supposed to be applicated to two (2) semi-finals. Now that it's just 1 (one) big final it's nul and voyd.

John_Ridley
24-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Yes, I know. But I can't go changing the rules without him clarificating what he meant by his writing.

'Cos then I get excused of RULE CHANGING.

For the record I think 16 point bonehardcock was completely unecessecssary.

moorlad
24-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Ridders, if you're sticking to tazzrules you should of scopped everyone out, replaced them, invented a new comp and then reinstated everyone as before. You of clearly ignored the unwritten rules and the new ones he were gan to introduce. It's no good ofing this comp running smoothly, it just isert right.

tazzydjr
24-01-2014, 05:57 PM
don't worry I'm keeping record of result and score then on Thursday the masterpiece will come into our lives and then if needed a final if voted for by the 10 Tropa Entrance's instead of 2nd rate winner all 3 entrance were hand written and will be added up on Thursday morning and then posted probably during the evening so then nobody feels cheated Griff entry time will be taken into account and Judd taking the honorable Tropa route meaning there will not be an 3rd place SF loser in Tropa

Rant Over hope everything is now cleared up

moorlad
24-01-2014, 06:00 PM
The masterpiece.

Huge geet arfs.

griff
24-01-2014, 06:51 PM
don't worry I'm keeping record of result and score then on Thursday the masterpiece will come into our lives and then if needed a final if voted for by the 10 Tropa Entrance's instead of 2nd rate winner all 3 entrance were hand written and will be added up on Thursday morning and then posted probably during the evening so then nobody feels cheated Griff entry time will be taken into account and Judd taking the honorable Tropa route meaning there will not be an 3rd place SF loser in Tropa

Rant Over hope everything is now cleared up
clear as ****ing mud. What about my justifiable complaint up there?