PDA

View Full Version : Why can't reply to the same message twice?

Romanis
24-01-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm a bit curious as to why this isn't possible?

If I remember correctly this wasn't an issue before. In my match threads, I can reply repeatedly or use the quotes a few times.

Is it just me, or have FM changed the whole system?

And any ideas what I should do to bypass this?

(Sorry but maybe a MOD can transfer this(AOB) after some replies)

Trickytreesreds
24-01-2014, 04:29 PM

If I remember correctly this wasn't an issue before. In my match threads, I can reply repeatedly or use the quotes a few times.

Roman, you're going to have to learn to suck eggs. This site is as mixed up as Mutts fans expectations. Just be grateful it works as it does mate. They shouldn't have ****ed about with it before.

Romanis
24-01-2014, 05:47 PM

Roman, you're going to have to learn to suck eggs. This site is as mixed up as Mutts fans expectations. Just be grateful it works as it does mate. They shouldn't have ****ed about with it before.[/quote]

Lol Tricky, please refrain from referencing to eggs. It's a touchy subject down the Lane. Their whole season has been cracked like an egg. Their performances like poorly done wishy washy scrambled eggs. Their results akin to rotten eggs. And one thing's for sure, they won't be having 'sunny side ups' this season.

Their egg head fans may

Trickytreesreds
24-01-2014, 05:52 PM

Roman, you're going to have to learn to suck eggs. This site is as mixed up as Mutts fans expectations. Just be grateful it works as it does mate. They shouldn't have ****ed about with it before.[/quote]

Lol Tricky, please refrain from referencing to eggs. It's a touchy subject down the Lane. Their whole season has been cracked like an egg. Their performances like poorly done wishy washy scrambled eggs. Their results akin to rotten eggs. And one thing's for sure, they won't be having 'sunny side

Elite_Pie
24-01-2014, 06:18 PM

It is possible. I can reply once.

Elite_Pie
24-01-2014, 06:18 PM

And twice.

Elite_Pie
24-01-2014, 06:19 PM

And three times etc etc.

It's easy when you know how.