PDA

View Full Version : if dann went..

jordan12rhodes
24-01-2014, 04:56 PM
it would be felt just as heavily as if we lost rhodes in my view..

opinions..?

needle
24-01-2014, 05:02 PM
If we sold and didn`t replce.Yes.But Dann would be easier to replace .

champs95
24-01-2014, 05:21 PM
It's crucial he stays. That's a good partnership they have Dann and Hanley.
What worries me is, a Prem side couldn't afford his wages. How the hell can we?
It's around the A?30k a week mark. If he was the only one, then okay. But he have the likes of Ethuhu on the same. FFs we where even paying A?8k a week to Goodwillie.

DanRrr
24-01-2014, 05:40 PM
I think the big clear out is all about keeping players like Dann and Rhodes. Edinho Junior was today's discount special.

Stan_van_nel
24-01-2014, 06:01 PM

opinions..?

A decent poster is Dan, so he definitely would be missed more than jordan12rhodes.

bigmoon
24-01-2014, 06:32 PM
After a very rough start to his Blackburn career, he has certainly done well at this level. I think it would be a big miss if he was to go...

DanRrr
24-01-2014, 06:46 PM

opinions..?

A decent poster is Dan, so he definitely would be missed more than jordan12rhodes.[/quote]

:heart:

Howie5o
24-01-2014, 06:48 PM
dann would be a miss for me too ..Killgallon looks shaky and a yard off pace ( three yard against Man city :( )

DanRrr
24-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Killgallon hasn't impressed me at all any time I've seen him play. Emergency backup is all I see him as. He tries.

Bobcrompton1896
25-01-2014, 10:24 AM
No question Scott Dann is our most important player after Jordan Rhodes. Both defo.Premier League quality IMHO.

Then its probably Grant Hanley & Tom Cairney..and after that well take your pick...

DanRrr
25-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Worrying, BBC report Dann as fit, but he's not even on the sub's bench today :? :s

alfinyalcabo
31-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Dann off to Crystal Palace ?

champs95
31-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Certainly looks that way. Wonder if Best is included in that deal. I hope so.
Let's see if GB can get a defender in.

Looks like Waghorn has come in on loan. He replaces Marshall who's injury is a bad one.

Howie5o
31-01-2014, 04:03 PM

Looks like Waghorn has come in on loan. He replaces Marshall who's injury is a bad one.

Champs ..Waghorn has joined Wigan now

jordan12rhodes
31-01-2014, 05:09 PM
really bad news in this dann move goes through. if so forget the play offs as we`ll never keep a clean sheet..

rigger
31-01-2014, 05:12 PM
really bad news in this dann move goes through. if so forget the play offs as we`ll never keep a clean sheet..

It's not very often we keep a clean sheet anyway

needle
31-01-2014, 06:24 PM

It's not very often we keep a clean sheet anyway[/quote]
I don`t think we`ll make the play offs anyway . We could with a little luck , but I reckon we`ll just come up short .

champs95
31-01-2014, 06:32 PM

Champs ..Waghorn has joined Wigan now[/quote]

Aye, just heard on't radio that he joined Wigan Howie. It said this morning he was coming to us on loan. I guess this Conway is the same position, so we got him instead?

Howie5o
31-01-2014, 06:55 PM

Aye, just heard on't radio that he joined Wigan Howie. It said this morning he was coming to us on loan. I guess this Conway is the same position, so we got him instead?[/quote]

looking that way Champs ..no sign of Varney yet ..wonder what the crack is with that ..? ..pulling himself out of the squad for Leeds on saturday looked a nail on certain to join us ..

champs95
31-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Now it's sounding like Best is going to Palace. So that really does now look like Dann will be off aswell. That had to be the deal - take that **** head off our hands aswell. To be fair, we really have shedded a massive wage bill in this window. If that was GB's remit and he was only allowed a few loan signings, then job done.

champs95
31-01-2014, 07:02 PM

Aye, just heard on't radio that he joined Wigan Howie. It said this morning he was coming to us on loan. I guess this Conway is the same position, so we got him instead?[/quote]

looking that way Champs ..no sign of Varney yet ..wonder what the crack is with that ..? ..pulling himself out of the squad for Leeds on saturday looked a nail on certain to join us ..[/quote]

It's a weird one that Howie, if we can get Varney in now, I'd be pretty happy with that. He certainly hasn't been linked with anyone else.
You've seen Kilgalon a lot more than me,

needle
01-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Really !

bigmoon
01-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Really ![/quote]

:O