PDA

View Full Version : Cannibal rats on a ghost ship..

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Better than Snakes on a Plane, and this one's for real..

Someone should get Rathers to keep an eye out.. - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/lou2qw5)

proclaimer
24-01-2014, 08:41 PM
In a few months they will have UK passports and a nice house. XD

On a more serious note - surely the military would welcome a bit of target practice?

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 08:54 PM
On a more serious note - surely the military would welcome a bit of target practice?

They'd have to find it first, Proc. And for the last year at least, a boatful of zombie rats has managed to stay one step ahead of some of the most sophisticated detection equipment in the world..

Doesn't bode well should anyone attempt to attack us by sea..

proclaimer
24-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Where is Pukks when you need him? I reckon they are rats from a black hole who have access to a cloaking device. >:)

Dirtyweasel
24-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Sounds more like a shoal of skates getting ready to jump ship, but not before sh1tting on some of their own.

Best action would be to put them out of service with the aid of military action before they cause further misery.

Pentridge
24-01-2014, 11:51 PM
If no one knows where it is and no one has been on it, how do we know the rats are cannibals?

I'm not sure the journalist thought ths through.

PapaLazarou
25-01-2014, 09:11 AM
If no one knows where it is and no one has been on it, how do we know the rats are cannibals.

Perhaps the journo thinks that critters who manage to open a few fridges to live the dream on a luxurious TransAt cruise is less newsworthy than a zombie rat ghost ship about to bring apocalyptic horror to our shores.

I stand in wait, ready to greet our seafaring rat overlords..

proclaimer
25-01-2014, 09:30 AM
I've changed my mind. Forget target practice. If we can find it this sounds perfect to help with the shortage of available prison spaces. >:)

Brockley_Jack
25-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Crap journalism at its most hilarious! If there was a real threat they'd scuttle it.

Alternatively they could just tow it in to pompey harbour. The rats would be at home on that island.

rathnewsaint
25-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Better than Snakes on a Plane, and this one's for real..

Someone should get Rathers to keep an eye out..

;D i heard it was on its way to portsmuff to moor alongside the ghost stadium (shack)then the rats heard about the natives down there and decided to sink the ship rather than go to that **** HOLE XD