PDA

View Full Version : MAY 25TH

villamiller
24-01-2014, 08:18 PM
that's the date for the league one play off final at wembley (thanks frog for posting the link in another thread)
well mrs villa has booked a week away in greece on the 21st...600 quid extra to move it a week and 1200 quid to fly back to london and then back to greece ...be careful when booking your holiday ...my inconsiderate **** of a wife didn't even think about this most important date
(i didn't either) :blue: :blue: :blue:

shiregreenmillers
24-01-2014, 08:22 PM
You're lucky to have her ...Stop bloody moaning :/ :/

villamiller
24-01-2014, 08:24 PM
You're lucky to have her ...Stop bloody moaning :/ :/
wrong shire ...she's lucky to have me ;D ;D ;D

Brin
24-01-2014, 08:29 PM
that's the date for the league one play off final at wembley (thanks frog for posting the link in another thread)
well mrs villa has booked a week away in greece on the 21st...600 quid extra to move it a week and 1200 quid to fly back to london and then back to greece ...be careful when booking your holiday ...my inconsiderate **** of a wife didn't even think about this most important date

Don't feel bad about it pal...I've already booked and paid for a week in Spain ...yes you've guessed it ...from 23rd May for a week!

I may have to explain to my mate ...who's a Blade btw that he just may have f.ucked up a very important weekend for me...:blue:

On second thoughts though I did offer to make one never thinking we'd be in the position we are in...I missed last season's promotion clinching game as I was treating her indoors to a week in Vegas...now that one she booked and i still remind he

merry_miller
24-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Seems expensive to move it, thought it was only about 10% of holiday price so far in advance.

I booked it early May this year, after last year I ended up going away over the play off final so vowed I wouldn't risk it this year.

I do miss the Swindon away game (just hope it's not to secure promotion - have already been to the Swindon ground anyway.) & possibly the first leg of the play off semi (if it's 10th of May.)

shiregreenmillers
24-01-2014, 08:33 PM

Don't feel bad about it pal...I've already booked and paid for a week in Spain ...yes you've guessed it ...from 23rd May for a week!

I may have to explain to my mate ...who's a Blade btw that he just may have f.ucked up a very important weekend for me...:blue:

On second thoughts though I did offer to make one never thinking we'd be in the position we are in...I missed last season's promotion clinching game as I was treating her indoors to a week in Vegas...now

villamiller
24-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Seems expensive to move it, thought it was only about 10% of holiday price so far in advance.
going to check that pal ...going on the online prices ...maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel ;D ;D

CAMiller
24-01-2014, 08:38 PM

On second thoughts though I did offer to make one never thinking we'd be in the position we are in...I missed last season's promotion clinching game

villamiller
24-01-2014, 08:40 PM
going to check that pal ...going on the online prices ...maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel ;D ;D[/quote]
just checked ...it's an extra 100 quid
do i do it or not ...that is the question :? :? :?

shiregreenmillers
24-01-2014, 08:42 PM

On second thoughts though I did offer to make one never thinking we'd be in the position we are in...I

deano_83
25-01-2014, 12:18 PM
9 days in Miami for us from the 31st before the World Cup and to celebrate promotion, takes 2 mins to check dates on FL website gents, they're even listed a year in advance XD ;D

Brin
25-01-2014, 12:27 PM
9 days in Miami for us from the 31st before the World Cup and to celebrate promotion, takes 2 mins to check dates on FL website gents, they're even listed a year in advance XD ;D

Deano...be serious pal did 'any' of us envisage us doing so well this season? I would have thought mid table at the most...the Gaffer has done a great job...anyway Spain's not too far away so I might even bob back on a cheap flight and fly back the same night...

Maybe that's why I never gave it a second thought ...;-)

loyalmiller
25-01-2014, 12:40 PM
We booked to go to Australia the day after the football season finishes, like everyone else not expecting us to be doing as well as we are.

Anyway if we do qualify we'll miss the semi's but be back in time for Wembley..

Karl998yr
25-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Surely surely surely the final will be on tv. Or will it?