PDA

View Full Version : The green-eyed monsters make me a proud POMPEY fan

Prinz_Eugen
24-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Everytime one of your shock troops starts an anti-Pompey charity theft/disabled basher thread, I know we are doing things right. The envy oozes from your pores. Even if we went non-league (which we won't) how many more years would it be before you achieve half what we have achieved this century. Keep on with the lies if it helps. Your grandchildren will be still hoping for SFC honours. Come to Fratton Park if you want to see what real friendly noisy fans are like. We haven't got much to cheer about but we're still miles better than you.

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Comedy gold - thanks for sharing..

souths1
24-01-2014, 09:11 PM
[quote="Prinz_Eugen"[/quote]

Dirtyweasel
24-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Everytime one of your shock troops starts an anti-Pompey charity theft/disabled basher thread, I know we are doing things right. The envy oozes from your pores. Even if we went non-league (which we won't) how many more years would it be before you achieve half what we have achieved this century. Keep on with the lies if it helps. Your grandchildren will be still hoping for SFC honours. Come to Fratton Park if you want to see what real friendly noisy fans are like. We haven't got much to cheer about but we're still miles better than you.

You steal from your own, you target disabled supporters and you're in L2. If that's doing it right then you're welcome to it you GLCT XD XD XD

hughjampton
24-01-2014, 09:27 PM
And you are a total c*ck Lloyd.
Why did you post 3000 Sc*mmers are heading to Fortress Fratton on Saturday earlier ?
We're away this week ? In morcambe ?
I hope they put on a better show than the last 2 lots of 3000 that showed up. They were cr*p.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Most of them turned up late as well, tried to f*ck off again but weren't allowed.

Dirtyweasel
24-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Why did you post 3000 Sc*mmers are heading to Fortress Fratton on Saturday earlier ?
I hope they put on a better show than the last 2 lots of 3000 that showed up. They were cr*p.
Most of them turned up late as well, tried to f*ck off again but weren't allowed.

For any of our younger readers, let this be a lesson to you. This is what happens when a cowboy guzzles too much c0ck.

Lunacy I tell thee :blue:

Brockley_Jack
24-01-2014, 11:29 PM

Christ on a bike Boomhauer, how much have you had already? XD XD

saintwayne
25-01-2014, 07:55 AM

Yes, because by posting this load of crap you don't come across as jealous or insecure at all!

You support P*rtsmouth, so by definition you will never be better than us. XD