PDA

View Full Version : Anelka - guilty or not??

JimmyJazz64
24-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Seeing as he's one of our our ex-players thought I'd ask.

For me - nailed on guilty!!!

campo21
24-01-2014, 09:02 PM
It's simple jimmy leave politics out of football so i'm with you he's guilty.

donboy
25-01-2014, 12:34 AM
Guilty as charged. He knew exactly what he was doing. His pathetic explanations are making him look even worse.

Whatsmore
25-01-2014, 09:23 AM
jimmy hes obviously guilty his left eye is slightly offcentre,he has a beard with a slaphead,is French,wears those thick dictater type specs,i mean jimmy how much fckin evidence do you need,oh and then theres the arm jesture aswel I forgot about that:D :D :D :D

klassnic
26-01-2014, 02:08 AM
He is not guilty

So if he grows a beard and looks as if he could be protesting looking like a member of AlQida

does his appearance mean he's supporting the AlQida

NO !

So if he makes the salute to the the american flag and not the union jack does that mean he's a patriotic spy !

No

The FA are a load of t ossers old men who were pinstriped suits who all ook like oil slicks.

this is a sport and we should be looking what the lad does on the field as sport

when it showed what Alnelka did on MOTD at the time no one knew what he was doing or implicating towards its just some political
b astard picked up on it, to make a mountain out of a mole hill

So when you see players rocking a baby to sleep how do we know their minds are not thinking of another definician or sick minded act.

So the FA should leave this one alone and give him a financial fine. It was not as bad as the corrupt owners of some of these football clubs.

leebwfc
26-01-2014, 03:04 PM
The fact that some people at the BBC did not know what it meant does not distract from those who did know and were offended by it.

Pathetic thing to do because he simply didnt have to do it, his choice to do so and now doesnt want to face any consequences for it!

Whatsmore
26-01-2014, 03:38 PM
lee the guy is a co ck and so is analka;D ;D

klassnic
28-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Leebwfc

your the kind of do gooder in this country who should be made to walk the mine fields of Alfganistan and see if your inoccent "lets be good" clensing method works for you with you getting your arm or leg blown off !

idiot !

jimmyegg
28-01-2014, 09:12 AM
[quote="klassnic"]He is not guilty

So the FA should leave this one alone and give him a financial fine. It was not as bad as the corrupt owners of some of these football clubs.[/quote)

Why should the FA give him a financial fine if he is not guilty, more mixed up thinking from the boards resident bell end.

Btw, guilty as charged. Anelka, as a Muslim, knew exactly what he was doing.

klassnic
29-01-2014, 03:50 AM
Anelka for bolton !

Anelka for Bolton !

Anelka for bolton !