PDA

View Full Version : Preston away to be rearranged?

danomiller
24-01-2014, 09:58 PM
They've drawn tonight at Forest so there replay will be the night were due to play em according to ssn

vespabri
25-01-2014, 02:45 AM
Brilliant:blue: :blue: :blue:
Booked that night off work n"all.
Looks like i"ll be cancelling it and rebooking for rearanged night.

deano_83
25-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Yep mentioned it other day cup replays are that Tues and Weds 4th and 5th, so it'll be moved.

CrackersATM
25-01-2014, 04:24 PM
I still can't believe the FL rearranged a fixture which could clash with a FA Cup reply. Other Lge 1 clubs have been playing midweek in Jan so why can't we play Preston this month?

UTM!

danomiller
25-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Brilliant:blue: :blue: :blue:
Booked that night off work n"all.
Looks like i"ll be cancelling it and rebooking for rearanged night. Done exact same pal

gardsPNE
26-01-2014, 12:15 PM
I still can't believe the FL rearranged a fixture which could clash with a FA Cup reply. Other Lge 1 clubs have been playing midweek in Jan so why can't we play Preston this month?

UTM!

Sorry Crackers we have midweek games over the next few weeks and Bradford is on Tuesday. It would have been nice not to replay but a great result for us at Forest, however my main worry is our fixtures are piling up with MK Dons midweek as well. I am looking forward to our game though as it definitely one of those 6 pointers. Maybe see you Millers later in the month. ;D

BramleyMiller1992
26-01-2014, 12:23 PM

UTM!

Sorry Crackers we have midweek games over the next few weeks and Bradford is on Tuesday. It would have been nice not to replay but a great result for us at Forest, however my main worry is our fixtures are piling up with MK Dons midweek as well. I am looking forward to our game though as it definitely one of those 6 pointers. Maybe see you Millers later in the month. ;D[/quote]

I ended up in your end on Friday night v Forest.

Long story short, it was a difficult day for the family so me and the old man decided to tick another ground off and visit Forest.

The queues at the ticket office we horrendous so we took a chance on the away end.

I must say I was impressed, you were a well organised side wh

gardsPNE
27-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Cheers Bramley for your comments and we were certainly up for the game. It was a different story at Wolves the other week, it was men against boys and we just didnt turn up. North End v Millers will be a rum old match as I know your away form like ours is better than our home form for some reason, likewise I am expecting a stern test. Good luck for the rest of the season and I hope we are both in the play-offs come end of season. :D :D

BramleyMiller1992
27-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Sounds like we're not the only team plagued by a lack of consistency then.

See you when we see you and if you make as much noise as you did Friday it will be a good atmosphere.