PDA

View Full Version : god that was awful

BigusDikus
25-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Most boring match I've seen in a long time, reminds me of our League One days, 10 men behind the ball for 90 mins. :/

Trickytreesreds
25-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Most boring match I've seen in a long time, reminds me of our League One days, 10 men behind the ball for 90 mins. :/

As I said in another post BD, I'm suspicious of a BD make a point, performance.

salopred
25-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Even worse across the Trent...:D

gardsPNE
26-01-2014, 11:56 AM

I presume you are referring to PNE having 10 men behind the ball for 90 mins which I totally disagree with. In my rose tinted glasses I certainly didnt see that and I think we created the better chances. We brought on attacking subs in the last 15 mins and certainly looked the more likely side to score at the finish.

Romanis
26-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Even worse across the Trent...:D

Hmmmmm, my friend tells me otherwise. It seems there was a 'party atmosphere' down at the Lane yesterday.

The opposition were having a ball of a time! :D :D

BigusDikus
26-01-2014, 09:43 PM

I presume you are referring to PNE having 10 men behind the ball for 90 mins which I totally disagree with. In my rose tinted glasses I certainly didnt see that and I think we created the better chances. We brought on attacking subs in the last 15 mins and certainly looked the more likely side to score at the finish.[/quote]

I accept you tried a bit more towards the end when you thought you might nick it, but on the whole you were the most negative side I've seen at the city ground in a long time. Is there something wrong with your keeper because he seemed to go into some sort of self induced zombie mode every time you got a goal kick. :/

gardsPNE
27-01-2014, 12:04 PM

I presume you are referring to PNE having 10 men behind the ball for 90 mins which I totally disagree with. In my rose tinted glasses I certainly didnt see that and I think we created the better chances. We brought on attacking subs in the last 15 mins and certainly looked the more likely side to score at the finish.[/quote]

I accept you tried a bit more towards the end when you thought you might nick it, but on the whole you were the most negative side I've seen at the city ground in a long time. Is there something wrong with your keeper because he seemed to go into some sort of self induced zombie mode every time you got a goal kick. :/[/quote]

I think we might have to agree to disagree on this one BD. However I will

Trickytreesreds
27-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Never come on this board and say you like the PIES! >:(

XD XD

Romanis
27-01-2014, 07:34 PM

XD XD

Yeah and don't say you like mutton curry either!B)

gardsPNE
27-01-2014, 10:36 PM

XD XD

Apologies its just clicked doh. Talking of them P@#s they let the Saddlers kick their a$$ bigtime which brings them into the chasing pack. Another team for us to worry about.