PDA

View Full Version : Pashing doon ootside

tartanscone1314
25-01-2014, 12:26 PM
I`m huving a day oan the swally and watching the Horseracing and fitba , wae a substantial Indian .

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: +9

Archiebaird
25-01-2014, 12:29 PM
I`m huving a day oan the swally and watching the Horseracing and fitba , wae a substantial Indian .

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: +9

Is it this substantial Indian?

http://i42.tinypic.com/29v0zn4.jpg

tartanscone1314
25-01-2014, 12:31 PM
Dae wan Freakboat :zzz:

DannyBhoy
25-01-2014, 12:32 PM
What are you ordering from the Indians, Scone?

I thought Big Al was banned from curries? You're not feeding yourself and leaving him a Frey Bentos pie, are you? :blue:

EastStand_Elite
25-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Just reminded me I have a plate of curry fae last night that I never ate. Kwolitay :D

tartanscone1314
25-01-2014, 12:38 PM

I thought Big Al was banned from curries? You're not feeding yourself and leaving him a Frey Bentos pie, are you? :blue:

Naw hes huving a Kebab Danny , im huving the South Indian garlic chilli chicken , Mrs Sconemeister phucks aff tae her thick pals oan a Saturday .

She gave ma and Big Al 14 fish fingers and oven chips yesterday for dinner :(

DannyBhoy
25-01-2014, 12:41 PM

Naw hes huving a Kebab Danny , im huving the South Indian garlic chilli chicken , Mrs Sconemeister phucks aff tae her thick pals oan a Saturday .

She gave ma and Big Al 14 fish fingers and oven chips yesterday for dinner :([/quote]

That is an outrage!!!!

I thought you wurny in the bad books? Did you go overboard watching the tennis the other day? :blue:

tartanscone1314
25-01-2014, 12:44 PM

She gave ma and Big Al 14 fish fingers and oven chips yesterday for dinner :([/quote]

That is an outrage!!!!

I thought you wurny in the bad books? Did you go overboard watching the tennis the other day? :blue:[/quote]

She said i drapped a bit of ma lorne sausage and egg in the bed when i was cattled watching the tennis , i got a right rollocking :blue:

DannyBhoy
25-01-2014, 12:49 PM
:blue: :blue: :blue:

Are you getting a haggis pakora to go with your curry? :D

tartanscone1314
25-01-2014, 12:50 PM
:blue: :blue: :blue:

Are you getting a haggis pakora to go with your curry? :D

Thats an Idea :D