PDA

View Full Version : Nottingham County

swaddon
25-01-2014, 04:16 PM
I see they're 0-5 down at home to Walsall. So we won't be seeing that Timmy oddball supernutts on here this week.

XD XD XD

swaddon
25-01-2014, 04:26 PM
1-6 now.

I don't think he'll be back on here this year.

Poguemahone
25-01-2014, 04:31 PM
On loan Celtic midfielder McGregor has scored again for County...not that its making much difference to the result!

IanAberdon
25-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Oh ma hooring sides! XD

pwlp
25-01-2014, 05:09 PM
GIRFUY Nigel…..! >:) >:) >:) >:)

Bennachie
25-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Nottingham County are daft wee team, they've won phuck all of note and are supported by erseholes. The wee team in the city without a doubt. :blue:

Dullard
25-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Game kicked off late cos Notts wanted the ref to postpone it due to the rain, fecking deluge of goals against them right enough.

A disgusting club with a disgusting fan.

Archiebaird
26-01-2014, 12:08 AM
XD XD XD

supernotts5891
26-01-2014, 04:14 PM
look at all the diddy phuckers obsessing about a massive club. tell ya all what, get ta phuck the lot of ya >:(

eastcoastscot
26-01-2014, 04:18 PM
look at all the diddy phuckers obsessing about a massive club. tell ya all what, get ta phuck the lot of ya >:(

you tell the basturts notty >:(

supernotts5891
26-01-2014, 04:19 PM

you tell the basturts notty >:([/quote]

you can get ta phuck as well >:(

eastcoastscot
26-01-2014, 04:22 PM

you can get ta phuck as well >:([/quote]

Did you know that Jimmy Sirrel played for BPA

supernotts5891
26-01-2014, 04:29 PM

Did you know that Jimmy Sirrel played for BPA[/quote]

yes I know he played for bradford park avenue. he was also a celtic fan so in my eyes he is a legend :D what did you think about the great bloke?

eastcoastscot
26-01-2014, 04:31 PM

yes I know he played for bradford park avenue. he was also a celtic fan so in my eyes he is a legend :D what did you think about the great bloke?[/quote]

he was a filthy auld goat who rarely washed and never brushed his teeth

a typical tim

supernotts5891
26-01-2014, 04:34 PM

yes I know he played for bradford park avenue. he was also a celtic fan so in my eyes he is a legend :D what did you think about the great bloke?[/quote]

he was a filthy auld goat who rarely washed and never brushed his teeth

a typical tim[/quote]

that sounds more like archie and ian :blue: