PDA

View Full Version : told you..

jordan12rhodes
25-01-2014, 06:12 PM
.. :)

Howie5o
25-01-2014, 06:19 PM

oh fck off ..you cant tell anyone anything when you dont even go ...

MillHillRover
25-01-2014, 07:50 PM

Would you care to expand or do you want to leave it as yet another NONCE ence post

needle
25-01-2014, 07:54 PM
You have never told anyone anything they didn`t already know . More Nonce nce !

Howie5o
25-01-2014, 08:08 PM
You have never told anyone anything they didn`t already know . More Nonce nce !

...but.. to be fair .. he did tell us things we didnt know ...which we all knew were .. .unfortunately ... wrong ..XD

DanRrr
25-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Saxo, do you know why football is like religion? It's because it relies on faith. And that's all most football fans have. Bitter disappointment is all most get as reward for that faith. So tell me, do you believe? Can you see the light? Demons out, you can be saved my child, but first you must find your faith. I take donations to stear poor souls from damnation. Cheques payable to Croatian And Serbian Helpline. No need to write all that on the cheque though. Just the initals.

champs95
25-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Saxos not getting enough attention so he plays jus little games like this.

Ask him if he's been perving again, that annoys him. ;D nonce XD

jordan12rhodes
25-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Wrong again champs..

Freak out..!

champs95
25-01-2014, 09:08 PM
:blue: oh no. I'm a little concerned now.
You haven't killed them have you. Your never too far from a melt down.
Don't go all Derek Bird on us ***toy. You'll be back in that padded cell again.

When does your nephew turn 16?

jordan12rhodes
26-01-2014, 12:00 AM
:blue: oh no. I'm a little concerned now.
You haven't killed them have you. Your never too far from a melt down.
Don't go all Derek Bird on us ***toy. You'll be back in that padded cell again.

When does your nephew turn 16?

you have a good xmas `in tenerife` champs..? XD

robinrover
26-01-2014, 09:12 AM
You told us that gestede was an average player did you lose signal yesterday on your rovers player over in France?he was a touch of class and as I said what I have seen from him he is a very good player a snip at AŁ500,000.
You also told us that Williamson was an ok player on the past few performances I think that was very high praise his introduction to the side has such a negative influence.
The more I hear from you the more I realise you are either a dingle or someone with zero knowledge of football or even worse both.

jordan12rhodes
26-01-2014, 04:25 PM
You told us that gestede was an average player did you lose signal yesterday on your rovers player over in France?he was a touch of class and as I said what I have seen from him he is a very good player a snip at AŁ500,000.
You also told us that Williamson was an ok player on the past few performances I think that was very high praise his introduction to the side has such a negative influence.
The more I hear from you the more I realise you are either a dingle or someone with zero knowledge of football or even worse both.

on the thread regarding lowe the other day, i stated that i can`t see why lowe gets stick, while i personally cannot see anything good about williamson..

but you just make up what suits you though, ok..?

champs95
26-01-2014, 04:40 PM
You told us that gestede was an average player did you lose signal yesterday on your rovers player over in France?he was a touch of class and as I said what I have seen from him he is a very good player a snip at AAŁ500,000.

on the thread regarding lowe the other day, i stated that i can`t see why lowe gets stick, while i personally cannot see anything good about williamson..

but you just make up what suits you though, ok..?[/quote]

That wasn't what he asked you. He said, you where spouting off on here after seeing Gestde once. Saying how he was average blah blah blah. One of t

jordan12rhodes
26-01-2014, 04:45 PM
You told us that gestede was an average player did you lose signal yesterday on your rovers player over in France?he was a touch of class and as I said what I have seen from him he is a very good player a snip at AAŁ500,000.

That wasn't what he asked you. He said, you where spouting off on here after seeing Gestde once. Sayi

Howie5o
26-01-2014, 04:54 PM

That wasn't what he asked you. He said, you where

jordan12rhodes
26-01-2014, 05:48 PM

That

champs95
26-01-2014, 10:05 PM
You told us that gestede was an average player did you lose signal yesterday on your rovers player over in France?he was a touch of class and as I said what I have seen from him he is a very good player a snip at AAA?500,000.

but you ju

jordan12rhodes
26-01-2014, 11:36 PM
You told us that gestede was an average player did you lose signal yesterday on your rovers player over in France?he was a touch of class and as I said what I have seen from him he is a very good player a snip at AAA?500,000.

on the thread regarding lowe the other day, i stated that i can`t see why lowe gets stick, while i personally cannot se

champs95
27-01-2014, 12:00 AM
You sort out the ?300m and Rovers will do the rest ;D I'm happy staying a fan.

What do you get if you keep this young side together, and keep Rhodes, under GB is what you need to be asking as a Rovers fan here and now ...and on planet earth...that rules you out then ...:D

champs95
27-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Brian Clough took an average side from Div2, up into Div1,paying average wages (in comparison to others at that time) and won the title. Then won the European cup final. Then the league again, then the European cup final -again. He did however, break the British transfer record at the time, for Trevor Francis, who pretty much made his debut, and scored the winner, in the 2nd Euro final.

MillHillRover
27-01-2014, 12:31 AM
Brian Clough took an average side from Div2, up into Div1,paying average wages (in comparison to others at that time) and won the title. Then won the European cup final. Then the league again, then the European cup final -again. He did however, break the British transfer record at the time, for Trevor Francis, who pretty much made his debut, and scored the winner, in the 2nd Euro final.

Don't forget Peter Shilton, but I totally get what yer saying champs

jordan12rhodes
27-01-2014, 12:31 AM

And it'll never happen again..

champs95
27-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Nah your right Saxo. I can't see a Greece or a Denmark beating all the best International sides in Europe, in the Euro finals. That will never happen.

And in the FA Cup, no lower league sides ever beat a side in a higher division. Especially a non league side. That has never happened.
Probably one of the best Blackburn sides in our history (whom we spent millions on building) would never lose a game to a Trelleborgs.

Nah, Football is straight forward. We may aswell pack up now, every other side apart from Chelsea & City. And all fold.

seventwo
27-01-2014, 12:52 PM

And it'll never happen again..[/quote]

Feck me he's right, the nonce is right at last!
Beam me up Gary.

robinrover
28-01-2014, 04:26 PM
I will go on record and say sorry to saxo I was almost certain that you said on a previous thread(not Lowe or Williamson)that you thought Williamson was an ok player I was obviously wrong however the average player statement takes some beating.

Gestede average player?past few games he has been a proper handful I was at ewood for the derby game and the city game and he was a class act.

Cairney average player?he would walk into any championship team and lower prem teams if this lad is played in the middle is a real diamond of a player.

Evans average player?if he continues his form before injury there is no need to worry about Lowe or Williamson as I can't see either getting a look in.

needle
28-01-2014, 04:56 PM
I will go on record and say sorry to saxo I was almost certain that you said on a previous thread(not Lowe or Williamson)that you thought Williamson was an ok player I was obviously wrong however the average player statement takes some beating.

Gestede average player?past few games he has been a proper handful I was at ewood for the derby game and the city game and he was a class act.

Cairney average player?he would walk into any championship team and lower prem teams if this lad is played in the middle is a real diamond of a player.

Evans average player?if he continues his form before injury there is no need to worry about Lowe or Williamson as I can't see either getting a look in.
Bravo and here here .
I agree with everything you say Robin !

jordan12rhodes
28-01-2014, 06:56 PM

your at it again, where have i said cairney or evans are average..?

robinrover
28-01-2014, 07:25 PM
Saxo you claim that if all we sign is average players we will end up to be a average mid table team did we not sign cairney at the same time as gestede so that must class him as average as well.

jordan12rhodes
28-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Saxo you claim that if all we sign is average players we will end up to be a average mid table team did we not sign cairney at the same time as gestede so that must class him as average as well.

i do rate cairney, but hes not in the class of midfielders we had in the prem, like nzonzi, no if you want the truth..

read into that what you like..

Howie5o
28-01-2014, 07:43 PM

i do rate cairney, but hes not in the class of midfielders we had in the prem, like nzonzi, no if you want the truth..

read into that what you like..[/quote]

But erm..we aint in the Premiership anymore ..and what Championship sides does have Premiership midfielders..unreal...XD

champs95
28-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Saxo.
We got relegated. Let it go.
We play in the Championship. Therefore a majority are made up from Champ level players.
I shall use Leicester City as an example.
Their entire squad is made up from Prem rejects (ie Nugent) or champ players. They have just been together for a good few years, and have had the same manager for a while.
The Cardiff & Hull ...and Palace sides all contained almost all champ players, or Prem has-beens or rejects.

But you use...out of ANY Prem midfielders we had over the years, N'Zonzi. Hes okay. Thats it.
He wasnt fit to lace even a Mark Atkins boot...never mind Sherwood, Batty...ffs..Tugay! Etc etc

I really do question if you know anything at all about football. Folk are trying to help you, and point you in the direction. But each and every post, you appear more & more clueless.
Unless your simply a wum...bored, and say the most radiculous things, to get a reaction.

If after all these years, all you can come up is Cairney is no N'Zonzi ...then

champs95
28-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Maybe if N'Zonzi had anything about him, or was any ood, we'd still be in the Prem. Instead he couldnt be arsed. The crappest before him, was Lee Carsley, whom we had the last time we got relegated.

Very strange comparison.

robinrover
28-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Come on saxo I can't believe you are using nzonzi as a comparison give me a cairney any day once bowyer leaves this love affair with Lowe and Williamson in the middle we will be a better team with him controlling the middle of our team a class act.

jordan12rhodes
28-01-2014, 08:27 PM
told you :)

champs95
28-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Who's going to tell Mary nonce that Cairney has equalised for the bloos. >:(

champs95
28-01-2014, 08:33 PM
told you :)

Listening to the footy on Rovers I player? ...:D

...or through the key hole ...:blue:

champs95
28-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Gestede 2-1

Get in. :D
That's a great record this lad has now. Not bad for an average footballer.

MillHillRover
28-01-2014, 08:40 PM

Or better still his mate Gestede has put us 2-1 up at H/T

needle
28-01-2014, 08:45 PM
Mary Nonce has zero football knowledge and changes his mind so often its unreal .
You are wasting your time trying to educate him in football matters . I have been educating him for ages but it just dont sink in .

Howie5o
28-01-2014, 08:46 PM
oh this is where you all are ..wondered where you all where..yes 2-1 Rovers ..XD

Howie5o
28-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Mary Nonce has zero football knowledge and changes his mind so often its unreal .
You are wasting your time trying to educate him in football matters . I have been educating him for ages but it just dont sink in

Correct Needle ..the thing is everyone can see right through him now..some gave him the benefit of the doubt ..but not now ..all can see hes a complete fckwit ...meltdown imminent ..XD

champs95
28-01-2014, 08:55 PM

Or better still his mate Gestede has put us 2-1 up at H/T[/quote]

Average player Milly! Poor scoring record with us aswell. Mary Nonce told me that after he saw 2 mins of him.

Get in!!! :D I'm starting to like this lad, very much so!!

needle
28-01-2014, 08:56 PM
You are wasting your time trying to educate him in football matters . I have been educating him for ages but it just dont sink in

Correct Needle ..the thing is everyone can see right through him now..some gave him the benefit of the doubt ..but not now ..all can see hes a complete fckwit ...meltdown imminent ..XD
Spot on Howie , everyone now sees straight through him and the whole board just laughs at him and takes the piss . Then again he does alright for someone who never goes to a single game .

champs95
28-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Howie.

I was thinking the same. This has all the hallmarks of another 'breakdown' ...we've been here before XD XD

needle
28-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Nurse Nurse . Cloggy has been following me round Iceland !!!!!!!

Howie5o
28-01-2014, 09:18 PM
fck ...2-2...penalty

seventwo
28-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Well I wouldn't wish a breakdown on Mary nonce but, just in case, where do I apply to be his nurse? :O XD

jordan12rhodes
28-01-2014, 10:04 PM
fck ...2-2...penalty

oh dear, i`m right again.. :)

champs95
28-01-2014, 10:07 PM
fck ...2-2...penalty

oh dear, i`m right again.. :)[/quote]

Why, what've you seen through the key hole now?

jordan12rhodes
28-01-2014, 10:10 PM
we are now an average championship side with average championship players, all thanks to venkys, FACT.

alfinyalcabo
28-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Spot on again Saxo.. Mr 100% B)

duncandisorderley
29-01-2014, 11:22 AM
"I was thinking the same. This has all the hallmarks of another 'breakdown' ...we've been here before"

Suprising comment coming from you of all people Chumps.

jordan12rhodes
29-01-2014, 06:57 PM
[quote="duncandisorderley"

Suprising comment coming from you of all people Chumps.[/quote]

glad to see you notice that one too.. XD wonder when he`s next `in tenerife`..?

uh ho, ahhhhhhh freak out...! XD