PDA

View Full Version : Mr Clueless/Mr Useless/Mr NoBrain

itwasin
25-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Byron Moore Clueless,will not be a sad loss when he goes he only puts 40min in each game. A.J Clueless Whosebrain was it to put him in the team!on a HEAVY PITCH for goodness sake he can not play on a dry one,what is SD Trying to prove playing him,or is he Pandering to the Academy,hangers on! Full credit to Ronnie Moore he knew Crewe weakness CORNER GOAL!! Whats new!how many is that from corners.
One thing for sure if Crewe are in a Dogfight you can bet they always come 2nd.This was a game for the taking but poor team selection SD in those conditions.

1forAll
25-01-2014, 10:14 PM
And there was me thinking you were talking about yourself in the title!

somersetcrewe
26-01-2014, 07:38 AM
And there was me thinking you were talking about yourself in the title!

In the absence of the button - like it!! ;D

(EDIT) - and now the button mysteriously appears moments later!!

(2ND EDIT) ... but it still doesn't work!!

all
26-01-2014, 09:48 AM
I think that itwasin makes a couple of good points. Despite all the hype and nonsense coming out of the OS the Alex are presently in freefall to the depths.
I wonder whether some of the players are not giving it all they might and if not where are the man management and motivation skills of SD.
If I am wrong and they are all giving of their best it seems pretty clear that there are a number of players not fit for Div One football.
I note that Brayford has gone to the Blades on loan..what price a goal from him next saturday.

somersetcrewe
27-01-2014, 07:21 AM
I note that Brayford has gone to the Blades on loan..what price a goal from him next saturday.

Bloody hell - if he scores against you, then u *know* u are in trouble!! :(

Alexonian
27-01-2014, 09:38 AM
Byron Moore Clueless,will not be a sad loss when he goes he only puts 40min in each game. A.J Clueless Whosebrain was it to put him in the team!on a HEAVY PITCH for goodness sake he can not play on a dry one,what is SD Trying to prove playing him,or is he Pandering to the Academy,hangers on! Full credit to Ronnie Moore he knew Crewe weakness CORNER GOAL!! Whats new!how many is that from corners.
One thing for sure if Crewe are in a Dogfight you can bet they always come 2nd.This was a game for the taking but poor team selection SD in those conditions.

Feel that Byron has his mind on the summer already.

ReadingAlex
27-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Bloody hell - if he scores against you, then u *know* u are in trouble!! :(

Watched him yesterday afternoon in the FA Cup. Was one of the Blades best players... both defending and attack, very impressive.

Although the commentator mistakenly said he was a 'product of the famed Crewe Alex Academy' !!!

Timon
27-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Although the commentator mistakenly said he was a 'product of the famed Crewe Alex Academy' !!!

They invariably do! Having said that, could hardly claim that he was a product of the famed Stoke Academy

fevver_tox
27-01-2014, 07:39 PM

They invariably do! Having said that, could hardly claim that he was a product of the famed Stoke Academy[/quote]

Stoke have an Academy? :? >;) :)