PDA

View Full Version : Millersmad Badges update again ... Kempo look away now! :)

Corner
25-01-2014, 07:57 PM
This is a list of people who we think may not have their 'reserved' badges yet. If you're on the list and do have yours then please indicate!!

gm-gm, Nezthemiller, mickg1532, robsmillers, parkgatemiller, dell1525, DavidEdinburgh, mygiddypant, Deano83, aplomb, Sota, BramleyMiller58, Potatoes1977, Millersfan87, RU59, Wombwell-Miller

Also if you think you ordered one, haven't got it yet and aren't on the list below please say so!!

R&G - can you advise how many Millersmad badges you still have please?

A few people asked about the Moulin Rouge badges postage option. I've got some of these now &pound3 each + &pound1 p&p - same email as before if you want them sending out!:

b30232830@my.shu.ac.uk

luvpud
25-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Got mrs luvpuds today many thanx .

mygiddypant
25-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Dear Ms Corner

I will be in Rovrum next Sat'day and would love to meet you so that we can, you know... Can we meet somewhere nice and quiet?

Kind regards

Mr Giddy

shiregreenmillers
25-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Dear Ms Corner

I will be in Rovrum next Sat'day and would love to meet you so that we can, you know... Can we meet somewhere nice and quiet?

Kind regards

Mr GiddyDISGUSTING :( :( :(

Brin
25-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Dear Ms Corner

Kind regards

Mr GiddyDISGUSTING :( :( :([/quote]

Does he know you and Bradford fozzie are her bodyguards?

shiregreenmillers
25-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Dear Ms Corner

Kind regards

Mr GiddyDISGUSTING :( :( :([/quote]

Does he know you and Bradford fozzie are her bodyguards?[/quote]He does now XD XD XD XD

Tenpast_Chelsea
25-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Picked mine up today thank you, nice to meet a few faces behind the username!!!!

Cheers TPC

Corner
25-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Chill you two - I thought it was quite funny!!

Nice you want to protect me but I have heels you know :)

BradfordFozzie
25-01-2014, 10:41 PM
[quote="mygiddypant"]Dear Ms Corner

Kind regards

Mr Giddy[/

A nice quiet place eh?

Try the North Stand after 3pm on a Saturday XD XD

redandgreen
26-01-2014, 08:55 AM
corner, I have 24 left, so I should have given you 64 pounds + 4 pounds from one your badges. Does that tally, cos i sold a few MR badges and I think i must owe the fund some more

Corner
26-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Yes R&G - spot on. With my 17 we have 41 left in total, 34 of which are the 'reserved' ones, so balance of 7 left & there was A?71 in the bag you gave me yesterday. :)

7 badges left folks - on general sale again before the Leyton Orient match on Saturday or by post as before. :) Reserved ones still reserved. :)

mygiddypant
26-01-2014, 03:03 PM

Thank you Corner; your fellas are over-reacting. So do we have a date for Sat'day?

BramleyMiller58
26-01-2014, 03:09 PM
@ Corner - Did you get the e-mail ref the pay pal account ?

Corner
26-01-2014, 04:02 PM

Thank you Corner; your fellas are over-reacting. So do we have a date for Sat'day?[/quote]

A date?? Seems like best offer I've had for a while :O I'll be in Bluecoats from about 1.45 to 2pm - is that quiet enough for you? ;)

Corner
26-01-2014, 04:03 PM
@ Corner - Did you get the e-mail ref the pay pal account ?

I did and I sent the request to your son's(?) paypal address you gave me - so check his emails for it! :)

DavidEdinburgh
26-01-2014, 05:22 PM
This is a list of people who we think may not have their 'reserved' badges yet. If you're on the list and do have yours then please indicate!!

gm-gm, Nezthemiller, mickg1532, robsmillers, parkgatemiller, dell1525, DavidEdinburgh, mygiddypant, Deano83, aplomb, Sota, BramleyMiller58, Potatoes1977, Millersfan87, RU59, Wombwell-Miller

Also if you think you ordered one, haven't got it yet and aren't on the list below please say so!!

A few people asked about the Moulin Rouge badges postage option. I've got some of these now A?3 each + A?1 p&p - same email as before if you want them sending out!:

b30232830@my.shu.ac.uk

Hiya Mate - sent you an email to add above but it bounced saying no such email, is it correct ? :?

Corner
26-01-2014, 08:02 PM

A few people asked about the Moulin Rouge badges postage option. I've got some of these now A?3 each + A?1 p&p - same email as before if you want them sending out!:

b30232830@my.shu.ac.uk

Hiya Mate - sent you an email to add above but it bounced saying no such email, is it correct ? :?[/quote]

It definitely is. Did you type zeros not 'O's. Try again!

DavidEdinburgh
26-01-2014, 08:56 PM

b30232830@my.shu.ac.uk

Hiya Mate - sent you an email to add above but it bounced saying no such email, is it correct ? :?[/quote]

It definitely is. Did you type zeros not

mygiddypant
26-01-2014, 09:40 PM

Thank you Corner; your fellas are over-reacting. So do we have a date for Sat'day?[/quote]

A date?? Seems like best offer I've had for a while :O I'll be in Bluecoats from about 1.45 to 2pm - is that quiet enough for you? ;)[/quote]

I shall find it - and you. I'll be wearing my Steve Evans onesie. Will you be in your lovely red heels? And...? ;D

CAMiller
26-01-2014, 09:47 PM
If anyone is on the fence about getting one, as you can see the badge goes nice with any outfit - I just need some red shoes now XD

http://i44.tinypic.com/2mfd98h.jpg

sota
27-01-2014, 04:50 AM
Hello Corner, I'll be at the Notts County game on 1st March, then Sheff Utd and Oldham away, followed by Walsall home.
Maybe I'll nip into Bluecoates before the Notts game and collect mine (if that's ok) then I'll be shooting off to meet my mate Zip outside NYS. Can't wait :-)

Corner
27-01-2014, 08:46 AM
Hello Corner, I'll be at the Notts County game on 1st March, then Sheff Utd and Oldham away, followed by Walsall home.
Maybe I'll nip into Bluecoates before the Notts game and collect mine (if that's ok) then I'll be shooting off to meet my mate Zip outside NYS. Can't wait :-)

Hi Sota.
I'll be standing outside NYS before the notts county game collecting for prostate cancer, ditto Bramall Lane on 8th march. Come & say hello & I'll have your badge in my pocket :).

deano_83
27-01-2014, 10:53 AM
As said on other thread on Friday I can collect before Orient game next Sat. Had to go straight to the game then home over the weekend as unfortunately I had another eye operation last Thursday so having to take it really steady at the minute which means missing Tranmere tomorrow night.

Failing that mine can be posted out.

redandgreen
27-01-2014, 01:34 PM
i'll look out for you on Saturday deano

Corner
27-01-2014, 03:01 PM

b30232830@my.shu.ac.uk

Hiya Mate - sent you an email to add above but it bounced saying no such email, is it correct ? :

Ericsladkilnhurst
27-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Picked my 2 up on Saturday, nice to put faces tos off the forum, thanks to all concerned for giving time to get the badges done.
Also a special thanks to the lads who helped me in Bluecoats, after they saw my knee give way coming up to the pub.!

shiregreenmillers
27-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Picked my 2 up on Saturday, nice to put faces tos off the forum, thanks to all concerned for giving time to get the badges done.
Also a special thanks to the lads who helped me in Bluecoats, after they saw my knee give way coming up to the pub.!Bless i hope your knee is ok >;) >;)

shiregreenmillers
27-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Maybe I'll nip into Bluecoates before the Notts game and collect mine (if that's ok) then I'll be shooting off to meet my mate Zip outside NYS. Can't wait :-)Sota is your paul campbell mate ..Just a plane yes or no will do pal ..:) :)

sota
28-01-2014, 01:36 AM
Is that the same Shiregreenmillers who told me stop guessing who he is? lol