PDA

View Full Version : Bad refs

Polish_ForestMad
26-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Are derby getting bad refs or have they realised that martin is a cheat
D-D's rating and summary.
Martin 5- Not his day. With bad referees giving him nothing, and him not being his excellent best, I can see Sammon or Bamford being given the nod. Still, I think Martin's important to our shape, and would stick with him for at least one more game.

tricky1972
26-01-2014, 09:51 AM
D-D's rating and summary.
Martin 5- Not his day. With bad referees giving him nothing, and him not being his excellent best, I can see Sammon or Bamford being given the nod. Still, I think Martin's important to our shape, and would stick with him for at least one more game.

In reality probably both, his reputation as a diver has grown and now refs are giving him nothing, when most of a forwards' knocks will be genuine.

You know the story... you cry wolf too many times and the sheep pay the price for it ;D

Trickytreesreds
26-01-2014, 09:58 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/9svs4j.jpg

UpTheRams1884
26-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Bit rich coming from Forest plastic fan.. Simon Cox is BIGGEST CHEAT FACT Valet boy.

Polish_ForestMad
26-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Bit rich coming from Forest plastic fan.. Simon Cox is BIGGEST CHEAT FACT Valet boy.[/quote]
Another mature and well thought out reply.lol.how can that be a fact?PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Polish_ForestMad
26-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Bit rich coming from Forest plastic fan.. Simon Cox is BIGGEST CHEAT FACT Valet boy.[/quote]
Another mature and well thought out reply.lol.how can that be a fact?PLEASE EXPLAIN![/quote]
no reply?shock horror.

Romanis
26-01-2014, 08:01 PM

Bloody hell Tricky, this is too much! Posting pics of pretty girls in ***y poses is 1 thing, posting a ***ually explicit photo that makes our Derby fans drool and start hyperventilating is unacceptable.

I have a good mind to report you to the Editors to have a lifetime ban imposed on you!

triz
26-01-2014, 08:02 PM

Bloody hell Tricky, this is too much! Posting pics of pretty girls in ***y poses is 1 thing, posting a ***ually explicit photo that makes our Derby fans drool and start hyperventilating is unacceptable.

I have a good mind to report you to the Editors to have a lifetime ban imposed on you![/quote]

fffffffffit :heart:

Romanis
26-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Another mature and well thought out reply.lol.how can that be a fact?PLEASE EXPLAIN![/quote]
no reply?shock horror.[/quote]

Forgive them, they are pretty thick, you might get answer this week, normally it takes around 10 days before they can understand simple stuff.
And after getting aroused with Tricky's pic, I doubt they would even bother replying you.

triz
26-01-2014, 08:35 PM

Forgive them, they are pretty thick, you might get AN answer this week[/quote]

Fixed that for you :P

Polish_ForestMad
26-01-2014, 08:41 PM

Forgive them, they are pretty thick, you might get AN answer this week[/quote]

Fixed that for you :P[/quote]
could you fix utr's post as well,sure hes missed some words out.

triz
26-01-2014, 08:42 PM
BSL my friend...and he wasn't calling people thick whilst being unable to write a sentence either.

AngryRam
26-01-2014, 09:16 PM

I have a good mind to report you to the Editors to have a lifetime ban imposed on you![/quote]

fffffffffit :heart:[/quote]

I've shagged at least 3 of those.. Cheap night out.
>:(