PDA

View Full Version : John Boyle on the Independence Debate on Sky...

steviex
26-01-2014, 10:55 AM
That's my mind made up its a Yes from me. He is truly murder in the media he just comes across like a big blouse pantomime dame.

jwok
26-01-2014, 11:16 AM
I wondered when the first Yes/No post would appear.

Can I propose that this board be a referendum free area?

There are plenty other outlets for this debate.

wellbred
26-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Couldn't agree more jwok

steviex
26-01-2014, 11:34 AM
I wondered when the first Yes/No post would appear.

Can I propose that this board be a referendum free area?

There are plenty other outlets for this debate.

Spoken like a true unionist ... imagine the future of our country being banned fae this board ... :p

jwok
26-01-2014, 11:45 AM
You've no basis for making that assertion and I didn't suggest any ban.

I've just got no desire to moderate a Yes/No debate.

Wellup4it
26-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Agreed JWOK. There's enough nonsense being spouted from both sides elsewhere without contaminating this board. Stick to MFC related matters. Personally I wouldn't tolerate threads about other teams, usually English Premiership ones, either.

We've enough at Fir Park to moan about. :-)

wellowell
26-01-2014, 12:43 PM
I agree totally JWOK a football forum is as it says to discuss football not politics and you have enough problems to deal with as in who scored our 2nd goal lol

Gowboy
26-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Keep the forum politics free. There are so many other places where all the hot air and posturing by both sides of the Independence debate can be aired.

steviex
26-01-2014, 02:19 PM
You've no basis for making that assertion and I didn't suggest any ban.

I've just got no desire to moderate a Yes/No debate.

I'mm only winding you up.

You shouldn't have to moderate a yes / no debate, only if it there is any abuse just as you do now ... go on gie us a clue your a No ain't ye?

steviex
26-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Keep the forum politics free. There are so many other places where all the hot air and posturing by both sides of the Independence debate can be aired.

Nah I reckon we steam in, make a competition out of it. Be more interesting than the p1sh the politicians spout. We could have a guess the splitters or guess the unionists usernames.

Me? I'm a 100% splitter.

bheron
26-01-2014, 03:21 PM
I agree that this site should be politics free, and not having seen the interview, I hope that there is no assumption that John Boyle's views (What ever they are) are a statement from the club

firparkloony
26-01-2014, 05:29 PM
The only independence I am thinking about is getting away from the Glasgow bigots, now that would be worth voting for!!! 'Mon the 'WELL