PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Boss Warns Everton!

alan_stubbs
26-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Oh dear, someone sounds worried XD

Brendan Rodgers issues Derby warning to Everton.

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers, who had seen his side being given a scare at Anfield by a lowly placed Aston Villa side, has warned Merseyside rivals Everton that they will see a totally different Reds side.

Liverpool face Everton in the second Merseyside Derby of the season on Tuesday and Rodgers, who was questioned if the performance of his team against Villa will encourage Everton’s boss Roberto Martinez, said, "He will know how I work and knows how my teams work. But he will know it will be a totally different game here for the derby. It wasn’t one of our better days (against Villa), but we've had many great games here. We’ll be ready for the derby game for sure."

Liverpool and Everton played out a thrilling 3-3 draw at Goodison Park earlier in the season and one can only expect another mouthwatering clash between the two rivals at Anfield.

Liverpool were take

Everton_Freak
26-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Every time he opens his mouth he sounds more and more like a Prize ****.

XD

Mook1
27-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Don't see anything wrong with what he's said, lazy journalism with the headline.

Obviously Everton_Freak would have had him say, 'We are awful & come up against a superior side in Everton, we'll be extremely lucky to scrape a three goal loss.".

Everton_Freak
27-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Ahh that's right Mary. Blame the writers this time. Would this be the same "lazy journalism" that leaves out those parts where as a responsible Manager and human being he fully condemns and disassociates himself/club he manages with racism, diving, cheating, biting, match bans, asking for red cards and generally having a team full of on/off-field scumbag players. Maybe he should concentrate on warning his own team before he starts threatening others what will be accomplished before it even is.

Always the Victims.

You Know the Rest...

Mook1
27-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Apart from all the rubbish you've typed there, let's just take his comments in their own context...

"He will know how I work and knows how my teams work. But he will know it will be a totally different game here for the derby. It wasn’t one of our better days (against Villa), but we've had many great games here. We’ll be ready for the derby game for sure."

He's basically saying we were poor against Villa & the derby is a totally different kettle of fish. Pretty mundane stuff for a manager to be saying if you ask me but if you want to get your panties in a bunch about it, be my guest...

PremierLeagueLasher
27-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Smalltime supporter The_Freak owned yet again.

Everton_Freak
27-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Oh yeah I forgot, we're not allowed to mention those obvious defining issues about your great club and players are we? Let's just sweep that all under the rug.

That's been the Liverpool way as far back as I can remember. :zzz:

Context is a matter of personal interpretation soft lad. Dress it up as polished in your favourable rose-tinted view as you like. He's "warning" teams now that they face a challenge? Just Now? I would have thought that you being a big team and would be champions that wouldn't have needed to be done at all. He's clearly now panicking and he's also going to look very stupid if we do take three points from you. As for your contextual bias - Why not issue the same "warnings" to teams such as Stoke. Norwich and Sunderland? Facts are when Liverpool face any team tenth and above they give you a game every time and on average take points. Meanwhile you go gob$hiteing about your title chances when you beat the ones 11th - 20th.

Also, using your chosen context - Can

Everton_Freak
27-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Small Team JohnnyPreston hanging around Premier League boards again.

Delusional.

XD XD XD XD

Mook1
28-01-2014, 11:14 AM
So to summarise...

Liverpool boss is asked question about forthcoming derby.

Liverpool boss gives perfectly polite & reasonable answer.

Everton_Freak explodes in Diana Ross-esque diva strop.

alan_stubbs
28-01-2014, 11:14 AM
[color=navy]
I'm just hoping that we can come out of the game without any more injuries to add to our list :/

Mook1
28-01-2014, 11:29 AM
[color=navy]
I'm just hoping that we can come out of the game without any more injuries to add to our list :/

I'm in the same boat Stubbsy.

Few good players out tonight on both sides unfortunately.

Everton_Freak
28-01-2014, 12:14 PM
The Real Summary:

Rodgers makes a nobhead of himself yet again in the press.

Real fans of football pick up on what really goes on on the field as they go to matches.

Lone Kopite Mook comes to the board to either ignore or defend the indefensible.

E.F calls Mook ignorant.

Mook responds by ignoring the main points, especially the many negatives about his adopted club.

Mook's vagina explodes and desperately tries to take the focus off how stupid he is

E.F sits back and scratches balls in satisfaction yet again

PS: Match Day. And you're sat hundreds of miles away on an internet Everton board and not going to the game tonight.

Liverpool Aren't You?

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Mook1
28-01-2014, 01:01 PM
I think you need to work on your summaries, Everton_Freak, that one looks a bit long & completely hysterical to me.

Never mind though, you just enjoy scratching your balls :D

BigAlBall12
28-01-2014, 05:22 PM
XD
Freak owns the visitors,yet again !

Blob Fish Brenda can get tae fck !

Everton_Freak
28-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Everything is hysterical to you laughing boy.

Enjoy your dial up connection quality view tonight.

Kopites are Gob****es!

:D

PremierLeagueLasher
28-01-2014, 09:43 PM
A total thrashing. Perhaps THAT is what the Liverpool boss was warning you about.

And reading through this thread, I notice The_Freak has yet made himself look a massive mug...again.

XD

Mook1
28-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Everton were warned.

4-0.

F*ck off back across the park to your hovel.

alan_stubbs
28-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Everton were warned.

4-0.

F*ck off back across the park to your hovel.
[color=navy]
XD Oh dear

Mook1
28-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Take your coins with you.

'Everton aren't we'.

Everton_Freak
28-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Well Well Well a Liverpool Manager finally backing something he claims in the press with actions for once.

Now there's just that small matter of him claiming Liverpool are title contenders this season. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Funny really, we're treating it like a traditionally point dropping blip while it's a major win for them. :/

I am disappointed in this place I would have thought Dredd and co would be back in full gob****e form tonight. Instead we just get the ever present boredom of Mook posting... :zzz:

I'm going to watch my team in the flesh again this weekend - win lose or draw, are you Mook?

No?

Kopite Behaviour

XD

Everton_Freak
28-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Also hilarious the way you use "Across the Park" when you live in a completely different country.

Get a view lad. One inside the ground of the team you support would be preferable - Probably never going to happen with all those Norwegians "waiting" for Season Tickets.

XD

Everton_Freak
28-01-2014, 11:03 PM
I've just **** myself

Told you to stay away from Chatsworth... XD

Mook1
28-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Reckon Everton_Freak threw a few 5ps tonight :D

Everton_Freak
28-01-2014, 11:11 PM
That's 5p more than you'll ever spend to sit inside Anfield lad.

>:)

Mook1
29-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Is it?

Ok then.

4-0 :D

Everton_Freak
29-01-2014, 07:23 AM
:zzz:

Proving we only take points away off the big teams really.

XD

Mook1
29-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Yep, you can bring a dvd out to celebrate your 4-0 hiding then :D

EastStand_Elite
29-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Good day all, dreadful weather out. :D :D

Everton_Freak
29-01-2014, 04:48 PM
DVD Players now? What is it with you and sitting on your arse at home watching footy Mook? Win lose or draw I can say I was there. You'll never be able to do the same.

Anyway - I'd like to warn Rodgers and the $hite fans singing like they'd won a cup final that there are a LOT of games left, we've lost 3 this whole season and are only 4 points behind your good selves.

XD

Mook1
29-01-2014, 05:17 PM
I've been to plenty of derbies down the years, couldn't get a ticket last night but I'm glad you were there to see your team get a good going over :D

Archiebaird
29-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Good day all, dreadful weather out. :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D

Everton_Freak
30-01-2014, 07:30 PM
[quote="Mook1"]I've been to plenty of derbies down the years, Favourite was Dundee F.C V Dundee United in 1990 - shortly before I started supporting Liverpool[quote]

That would be about right Mr Icantgetaticket.com.

Redcustard
31-01-2014, 10:01 AM

Yeah, I bet he's terrified mate. XD

Mook1
31-01-2014, 01:50 PM
I've been to plenty of derbies down the years, Favourite was Dundee F.C V Dundee United in 1990 - shortly before I started supporting Liverpool[quote]

That would be about right Mr Icantgetaticket.com.

Hey, if it makes you feel better about getting hammered 4-0 then be my guest :D

4-0 XD

alan_stubbs
31-01-2014, 08:24 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/16gyk8y.jpg

alan_stubbs
31-01-2014, 08:27 PM

http://i60.tinypic.com/waha2v.jpg

Redcustard
01-02-2014, 09:22 AM

[/quote]

Haha, fair play mate. :D

Where do you think you went wrong then Stubbsy? I know you will probably say injuries and match fitness but, for me the biggest mistake you made was tactically. It was absolute suicide playing such a high line against an attack that has as much pace as ours. I honestly couldn't believe our luck. Especially when Martinez did absolutely nothing to change it.

Everton_Freak
01-02-2014, 11:52 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/16gyk8y.jpg

XD XD XD XD

Mook1
01-02-2014, 12:20 PM
When was the last time Everton fapped about beating Liverpool 4-0, out of interest? :D

alan_stubbs
01-02-2014, 02:00 PM
When was the last time Everton fapped about beating Liverpool 4-0, out of interest? :D

[color=navy]
Only you would show an interest in others fapping, ya weirdo http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=2345 >;)

But I can safely say that I have never 'fapped' over winning a game of footy, whether it be against Liverpool, or one of the big Clubs XD

alan_stubbs
01-02-2014, 02:20 PM

Where do you think you went wrong then Stubbsy? I know you will probably say injuries and match fitness but, for me the biggest mistake you made was tactically. It was absolute suicide playing such a high line against an attack that has as much pace as ours. I honestly couldn't believe our luck. Especially when Martinez did absolutely nothing to change it.
[/quote]
[color=navy]
Playing such a high line away against a Team that has plenty quick Players and a couple of pacey deadly forwards... what could possibly go wrong? XD

If you see the 'Predictions Thread' for the game, you'll see that I felt (e

Redcustard
01-02-2014, 02:39 PM

[/quote]
[color=navy]
Playing such a high line away against a Team that has plenty quick Players and a couple of pacey deadly forwards... what could possibly go wrong? XD

If you see the 'Prediction

Mook1
01-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Barkley's going to be some player.

alan_stubbs
01-02-2014, 08:02 PM
Barkley's going to be some player.

[color=navy]
I just hope he doesn't start becoming injury prone :/

alan_stubbs
01-02-2014, 08:10 PM
That's a fair analysis mate. Thought Barkley played well considering he's been out with an injury. Some player that lad. And believe it or not I hope he stays at Everton. Much rather a local lad stay at his boyhood club then fu ck off to the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea.

[color=navy]
Yep Barkley did well, but I'd rather Martinez would have rested for that game to be honest. Hopefully we are in a financial position now were we will not have to sell him B)

On another note. I was a pissed off with the attitude of Sturridge when he was subbed. Didn't think Rodgers deserved that from him really.

Redcustard
01-02-2014, 09:24 PM
That's a fair analysis mate. Thought Barkley played well considering he's been out with an injury. Some player that lad. And believe it or not I hope he stays at Everton. Much rather a local lad stay at his boyhood club then fu ck off to the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea.

[color=navy]

On another note. I was a pissed off with the attitude of Sturridge when he was subbed. Didn't think Rodgers deserved that from him really.
[/quote]

He was just frustrated that he missed the penalty and a chance to score a hattrick in the derby. He apologised to everyone after, so it's forgotten now.

Everton_Freak
01-02-2014, 09:28 PM
That's a rarity isn't it...usually there's no sign of an apology from anyone in red. They just skip to the whole amnesia part when it comes to being out of order.

RE:T.T - If only we could have warned Brendan how "Dangerous" Villa were beforehand eh?

XD

Redcustard
01-02-2014, 09:54 PM
That's a rarity isn't it...usually there's no sign of an apology from anyone in red. They just skip to the whole amnesia part when it comes to being out of order.

RE:T.T - If only we could have warned Brendan how "Dangerous" Villa were beforehand eh?

XD

Yawn.

alan_stubbs
02-02-2014, 12:41 PM

[color=navy]

He was just frustrated that he missed the penalty and a chance to score a hattrick in the derby. He apologised to everyone after, so it's forgotten now.
[/quote]
[color=navy]
I believe he apologised as soon as he could, but it always gets me when a Player acts like that, no matter who they are or who they play for. Mind you, it doesn't happen that much. The last one I recall before Sturridge was the Swind

Everton_Freak
05-02-2014, 10:27 PM

XD

Yawn.[/quote]

Bore back off to the barcode board.

Another out of towner.

:/

Redcustard
06-02-2014, 10:23 PM

XD

Yawn.[/quote]

Another out of towner.
:/[/quote]

From West Derby me lad. So hardly a OOT. Not that it matters where your from anyway.

PremierLeagueLasher
06-02-2014, 11:09 PM
The_Freak is from St Helens anyway.

Mook1
07-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Everton_Freak doesn't realise that every time he posts the OOT stuff he alienates half the Blues on this board.