PDA

View Full Version : TOTALY DISGRACEFULL

zidazaga
26-01-2014, 01:59 PM
How on earth can Roony be worth A?300,000 a week, there is no way any player in the world is worth that kind of money, It's about time the FA or somebody put a cap on this, it is greed gone to far and no wonder ticket prices have gone through the roof. The so called rich clubs are taking the piss out of the rest and giving young tallent no chance. It makes me laugh when they fail to win a trophy(like man utd)

essexred52
26-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Football will go bust before it gets better, silly amount of money

Elite_Pie
26-01-2014, 04:36 PM
It's ok complaining about it, but it's the greed league you and many others are so desperate to join. If you get there, ticket prices will go up to finance the contracts of the wannabe Rooneys you will have to sign.

Trickytreesreds
26-01-2014, 04:59 PM
It's ok complaining about it, but it's the greed league you and many others are so desperate to join. If you get there, ticket prices will go up to finance the contracts of the wannabe Rooneys you will have to sign.

It's ok saying YOU, EP. It's the same for everyone. Blame Bosman. You want the best/better players, they charge. You know that.
That's why clubs like Nutts have to pick up the unheard of's and past it crocks.
Football is a very sick man at the moment.

essexred52
26-01-2014, 06:33 PM

It's ok saying YOU, EP. It's the same for everyone. Blame Bosman. You want the best/better players, they charge. You know that.
That's why clubs like Nutts have to pick up the unheard of's and past it crocks.
Football is a very sick man at the moment.[/quote] will get worse before it gets better,sadly you can't buy a 200k house for 50k that's the reality of it.

Elite_Pie
26-01-2014, 06:48 PM
It's ok saying YOU, EP. It's the same for everyone. Blame Bosman. You want the best/better players, they charge.

That's why I said "you and many others". You may think it's bullsh!t, but it doesn't bother me that Notts are miles away from the Premiership. I like a football match to kick off at 3pm on a Saturday or 19:45 on a Tuesday, watched by real rather than plastic fans. The highs and lows of being a footy fan doesn't increase by division. I'm still elated by a victory and gutted by a defeat whatever level. The fact we have more defeats just make the wins even sweeter when they finally come along.

Trickytreesreds
26-01-2014, 06:50 PM
It's ok saying YOU, EP. It's the same for everyone. Blame Bosman. You want the best/better players, they charge.

That's why I said "you and many others". You may think it's bullsh!t, but it doesn't bother me that Notts are miles away from the Premiership. I like a football match to kick off at 3pm on a Saturday or 19:45 on a Tuesday, watched by real rather than plastic fans. The highs and lows of being a footy fan doesn't increase by division. I'm still elated by a victory and gutted by a defeat whatever level. The fact we have more defeats just make the wins even sweeter when they finally come along.[/quote]

I'll grant you that.

redredtree
26-01-2014, 07:45 PM

That's why I said "you and many others". You may think it's bullsh!t, but it doesn't bother me that Notts are miles away from the Premiership. I like a football match to kick off at 3pm on a Saturday or 19:45 on a Tuesday, watched by real rather than plastic fans. The highs and lows of being a footy fan doesn't increase by division. I'm still elated by a victory and gutted by a defeat whatever level. The fact we have more defeats just make the wins even sweeter when they finally come along.
fair point elite..also, are we not all guilty of being a little hypocritical when we complain about high wages for footballers etc., when it is the football fans who are contributing to this, whether it be going through the turnstiles, buying merchandise, or watching sky spor

Romanis
26-01-2014, 07:54 PM
I'm still elated by a victory and gutted by a defeat whatever level. The fact we have more defeats just make the wins even sweeter when they finally come along.

Well it seems you're in for some good old fashioned waiting, senor. heard the boys down at the Lane conceded another 4. ;D

Btw I'm surprised you didn't pick up the glaring spelling errors in the title - it was in CAPS even!

I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts about having you as my 'Spell Meister' if the day ever comes, when I have some position in this forum!

:D :D

triz
26-01-2014, 08:01 PM
How on earth can Roony be worth A?300,000 a week, there is no way any player in the world is worth that kind of money, It's about time the FA or somebody put a cap on this, it is greed gone to far and no wonder ticket prices have gone through the roof. The so called rich clubs are taking the piss out of the rest and giving young tallent no chance. It makes me laugh when they fail to win a trophy(like man utd)

some clubs are even doing the equivalent in the championship, it makes me laugh when they are below the likes of us :P

KeeptheCityGround
27-01-2014, 06:32 PM

some clubs are even doing the equivalent in the championship, it makes me laugh when they are below the likes of us :P[/quote]

C'mon then Triz you've put something similar on your board. Just how much have we spent?