PDA

View Full Version : bamford starting.

southernram22
26-01-2014, 03:52 PM
think he might be let loose v Yeovil and wardy on bench?

Bear DCFC
26-01-2014, 04:08 PM
That would make sense, it's what the supporters have been crying out for and the difference in form is clear for all to see.

I am enjoying the cameos though, I hope he can keep producing these performances if he's given the starting shirt.

I'm still concerned about Martin's form, another game and an other blank from him. The last time we scored more than 1 goal was Barnsley 5 games ago.

Going back to your original point, i'd say he would be almost certain to start against Yeovil.

eamonnram
26-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Ive seen on dds post about ward not playing well again! And your asking for him to be dropped. But steve mac keeps picking him so he must still be producing something. He also got in the team of the day in one paper. . Strange that.

Ram79
26-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Bamford and Sammon should both start in my opinion I think Martin could do with a break and also I would like to see Bailey given a run out.

paulo570
26-01-2014, 07:48 PM
I can't see how bamford can't have won a starting position with what he has done...would like to see Russell come off the bench too.

Actually..I do like our forward options for a change!

Toggles
26-01-2014, 08:36 PM
I'd still like to see Russell get a decent run in the team. Don't think we've really seen him match fit yet and firing on all pistons. Not that he'll get a run easily tho, he'll have to do something from the bench to push for a starting place, ala Bamford.

I'd stick with Martin for now. He's ***** to us even if not on fire, occupying defenders and offering an outlet. Maybe a rest soon might help him tho.
I'd prob drop Dawkins if he's not produded after Yeovil. Not playing badly, but it seems listening to the last few games, he's lost the ball a bit, or not hit the target enough when shooting. No real 'outcomes' from him.