PDA

View Full Version : Cardiff away

mistral
26-01-2014, 05:47 PM
...a great chance to keep hold of our trophy :D

8ace
26-01-2014, 05:58 PM
yea not a bad draw WE AVOIDED THE BIG UNS BUT STILL A POTENTIONAL STUMBLING BLOCK,LETS MASS TOGETHER AN MAKE THIS ONE SPECIAL AFTER YESTERDAY WE CAN GO ALL THE WAY TO AT LEAST ANOTHER WEMBLEY VISIT BLUE BLUE AND BELEIVE AGAIN..B)

mint_balls
26-01-2014, 06:12 PM
yea not a bad draw WE AVOIDED THE BIG UNS BUT STILL A POTENTIONAL STUMBLING BLOCK,LETS MASS TOGETHER AN MAKE THIS ONE SPECIAL AFTER YESTERDAY WE CAN GO ALL THE WAY TO AT LEAST ANOTHER WEMBLEY VISIT BLUE BLUE AND BELEIVE AGAIN..B)

we cant hear you can you SPEAK UP pal

wigwham
26-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Can Maynard play against um..???:?

keithwafc7
26-01-2014, 08:05 PM
Poss Friday night TV game?

YickLatic
26-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Big turn out required.

Show Uve and the lads what it means to us.

LeeKoo
26-01-2014, 09:29 PM

No, they are his parent club and hold his contract can't see them allowing it

wigwham
27-01-2014, 12:31 AM
Could do with another loan striker in,then?
We need one anyway if either Fortune or Maynard gets injured.:(

WhoRYa
27-01-2014, 09:45 AM

No, they are his parent club and hold his contract can't see them allowing it[/quote]

I may well be wrong but isn't the "parent club" ruling a premier league v premier league one.
If it is & Cardiff haven't put anything in his contract about being able to play against them then there would be nothing stopping him from turning out for us

LeeKoo
27-01-2014, 09:24 PM

No, they are his parent club and hold his contract can't see them allowing it[/quote]

I may well be wrong but isn't the "parent club" ruling a premier league v premier league one.
If it is & Cardiff haven't put anything in his contract about being able to play against them then there would be nothing stopping him from turning out for us[/quote]

Your right I quote ffom wiki :
Loanees are, however, allowed to play against their 'owning' clubs in cup competitions, unless they have played for their owning club in that cup during that season.

my mistake soz

Les_bradds_lad
30-01-2014, 03:14 PM
The date for Wigan Athletic's fifth round trip to Cardiff City is confirmed.

Wigan Athletic will travel to the Cardiff City Stadium in the FA Cup with Budweiser fifth round to face Cardiff City on Saturday 15 February.

Kick off for the fifth round tie will be 3.00pm, ticket details for the game to follow.

pemblue
01-02-2014, 11:31 AM
hope plenty jump on this on, a fella i knows already onto his 7th coach and taking more bookings.

latics awaytravel on facebook to book on or post here i'll sort it.